Shakthi-04 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Love it so far please update soon
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 8

Kabir sits on floor in distress hearing Jhanvi's words.

"This is the truth that distanced you and Maya forever Jhanvi says without any tears and fear in her eyes

Kabir and Jhanvi goes at Mehrothra house to console Maya. The latter leaves both friends alone to talk. He sits outside the room clinging at door.

"Do you remember Maya, before you were my lucky charm, I could never do anything without seeing your face reminds her about their college days

Maya hears his voice and goes into flashback.

Flashback

Maya and Kabir studies in same college and becomes best friends with time. People misunderstand their friendship as love but still both of them share same relationship. They become buddies and rejoicing the moment lost in their childhood somewhere. Maya becomes Kabir's strength and inspiration supporting in all terms while the latter has capabitlity to control Maya's anger and aggressive behavior.

The scene starts with the football on the college campus in which Kabir takes part but is waiting for his lucky charm. Maya is running over cars in huge traffic at the campus.

Rohan : Kabir, come on we are losing the game, do something

Kabir : I can't do anything till my lucky charm comes here

Rohan : in your lucky charm, we will become unlucky today

Maya reaches the ground to give locket to Kabir when he is about to lose. He scolds her for being late

Maya : excuse me, I am your lucky charm not this stupid locket alright, now go and play your game

Kabir's team wins the match and receives trophy for championship.

Maya : wow, its time for some celebrations, I have planned party for you, be ready

Kabir : please, your party gives me big headache so just buzz off

Maya : how dare you, anyway I didn't give you invitation, I gave you order and you have to follow me, be ready at 8, bye boys

Kabir : this girl is way too much

Rohan : one thing I don't understand, you both know each other so well, care for each other, then why there is no love between both of you

"This love stuff looks only good in books, and we still love each other but only as friends, that is why our relation is so unique, you very well know ever since I joined this college only Maya has been strength and inspiration, my family never gave me any time Kabir praises his friendship with Maya

Rohan : only you both can understand your relation, I hope it stays the same and nobody should cast evil eye on it

Maya : Kabir, I am waiting for you in car and you are chatting, we both have to go for movie and then party, we are getting late come on

Kabir : sorry, sorry lets go, bye dude

Both of them goes to movie later on where again their naughtiness continues.

Maya : take your hands off, my hair is getting messed up

Kabir : how many times I told you only girls hair mess up, please accept the truth that you are the most handsome guy

Maya : really? okay (starts opening her shirt buttons)

Kabir : what are you doing

"I am doing what you just said, guys are like that right, shameless runs behind him

Kabir : close your button, I was joking

"Enough of your nonsensical jokes, if you do it again then just wait and watch Maya throws a cd out of his car

Kabir : why are you throwing my cd

Maya : it is your car but only my choice will play here, lets go I have to get ready

Kabir drops Maya outside her building and goes to his opposite to her apartment, She runs inside the building happily but the lights starts to flicker. Kabir sees her bag in the car and goes upstairs. Ashwin comes to scare Maya again which makes her shiver again.

"Please leave me alone Maya goes backward with spine chill

Ashwin : Maya baby, whats wrong with you, I am your father, don't walk away from me

Kabir grabs him when Ashwin is about to touch her with wrong intention.

"I told you to stay away from Maya, she is not your propertypushes him down

Jhanvi too come there to save her daughter from Ashwin.

"I will also see who will marry this crazy, only I know her truth says angrily

Kabir : guards throw him out of here, and next time if he comes here you will lose your job alright

Jhanvi ; baby, are you okay, don't worry he will not come again (Maya runs inside)

Kabir : aunty, I will handle her, calm down

Maya is scared inside her and sits in dark when Kabir comes inside with candle. He puts candles around the room.

Maya : please leave me alone

"Really? did I hold your hand to leave this, till today people always misunderstood our friendship but we always ignored that Kabir holds her hands

Maya : what are you trying to say?

"Look at this candles, this is the symbol that this light will always brighten our friendship

Maya : promise me that it will never blow our relation

Kabir : I promise our friendship will remain like this candle always and nobody can come between that

On the college eve festival Maya and Kabir participates to make it memorable. Everybody is impressed by their companionship. Their friends insist them to have couple dance which they agrees. Both as usual have their own chattering.Maya started seeing Kabir in different angle after his constant attempts to save from Ashwin. Both of them starts to think more than their friendship and bonds deeply in love. This leads to their intense confession and asks permission from Jhanvi. The only person unhappy with all this is Ashwin and hatches big conspiracy against them. He makes plan to kill Kabir in accident but only to scare Maya. Ashwin instigates and scares her to harm Kabir's life and she will only bring bad luck to his life. This makes her very depressed and breaks all relationships with him. Kabir takes this as misunderstanding of playing with his feelings and emotion. He vows to destroy her life when he gets an opportunity. He came in Saanjh's life to ruin Maya's life.

Flashback ends

Kabir realizes true value of Maya and asks forgiveness. She too apologies for not trusting his love. Both of them confesses everything in front of Sharma and Mathur family. Saanjh is initially angry at Kabir for playing with her life but seeing Maya's plea, she forgives him. Vandana, Suman and Jhanvi decides to marry their all children on same day.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Saanjh accused maya.maya said its misunderstanding.is maya telling d truth?sad that maya fell down n had miscarriage n also she may not become a mother in future.its so sad.so here maya didnt pretend to be pregnant unlike in d show.good that arjun asked saanjh to leave
shocking that maya divorced arjun feeling that arjun met saanjh secretly n complained to her about maya.arjun says maya is not trusting him.is arjun saying d truth?is maya just misunderstanding him?Nice to see maya strong n independant.happy 4 maya jhanvi scene.so here jhanvi is not paralysed like in d show?Ayaan Pihu scene was cute.guess maya is Pihu's boss.which actress plays Pihu?
Edited by jasminerahul - 6 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
loved maya celebrating jhanvi's b'day.massaging was so cute.loved their scene.ayaan is in pain.nice to see pihu as his support.hope arjun ayaan vandana reunite.nice intro of arjun post leap.whats d storm which is awaiting him?good that saanjh has a bf named kabir.hope she loves him truly unlike in d show where her she was always thinking of arjun even while she was with samay
jasminerahul thumbnail

ayaan pihu scene was cute.Arjun Pihu meeting was so funny.Loved arjun ayaan vandana union.Pihu is impressing maya.good.Arjun pihu realizing who each other r was interesting.their patch up scene...dialogues were so emotional.loved arjun accepting her as his sis.finally kabir has arrived n how saanh introduced him to all was interesting

Edited by jasminerahul - 6 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
arjun saanjh scene was emotional.loved saanjh's dialoges.the short ayaan pihu scene was cute.shocking that d clothes r stolen.is it done by kabir 4 revenge?how will maya handle d situation?
jasminerahul thumbnail

So its kabir.did may reject his proposal to which he is so angry?happy that d show went well.arjun as d photographer was surprising.Arya meeting where arjun removes thorn from her leg was romantic.sad that maya ignored him.Arjun vandana scene was emotional.good that they realized why Maya is like this.In d show vandana never realized what a big mistake she did by not accepting maya with love.hope maya realizes that arjun is innocent n comes back to him.ayaan maya scene was so emotional n lovely.lovely dialogues.I wished to see this in d show.but they destroyed Ayaan Maya relationship.

jasminerahul thumbnail
loved ayaan making maya understand that arjun is innocent n maya deciding to give a chance to her relationship with arjun.was happy to see maya coming 4 ayaan pihu's engagement.but sad that kabir created mu btw arya n maya misunderstood arjun again.good to see jhanvi deciding not to let kabir destroy maya's life n meeting up with kabir
jasminerahul thumbnail
loved d fb scene of kabir maya friendship.loved kabir saving maya from ashwin.oh so they fell in luv too.its bcz of ashwin that maya broke up with kabir.sad that kabir misunderstood maya n tried to destroy her.anyways glad that jhanvi cleared all mu n kabir apologized.good that saanjh forgave Kabir.Happy that all weddings r going to happen.
What happened to Ashwin?where is he now?

It doesnt seem to be a proper ending.Can u plz post one more chapter?An arya meeting where they reunite clearing all mu btw them...then plz show d wedding of all the couples.plz..its a request

abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

loved d fb scene of kabir maya friendship.loved kabir saving maya from ashwin.oh so they fell in luv too.its bcz of ashwin that maya broke up with kabir.sad that kabir misunderstood maya n tried to destroy her.anyways glad that jhanvi cleared all mu n kabir apologized.good that saanjh forgave Kabir.Happy that all weddings r going to happen.

What happened to Ashwin?where is he now?

It doesnt seem to be a proper ending.Can u plz post one more chapter?An arya meeting where they reunite clearing all mu btw them...then plz show d wedding of all the couples.plz..its a request

Anything for you 😊. I will update the wedding part for all three couples and continue after flashback