Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lumos_31

Really well written post Khushi 😊

After today's episode all of the events u hv mentioned are possible. Specifically want to mention about Arjun getting stuck on the island. Maya was seen talking to someone on the phone when arjun said he wanted to shoot that day itself. She said, 'tumhe yaad hai tumhe kya Karna hai' and then we saw a lovestruck Maya, so sure that Arjun will be hers henceforth when she was lying on the sand. Then when Arjun actually got stuck, somebody was pulling the boat away. So yes, highly possible that she orchestrated the whole Arjun falling in love with her. If this happens, where is the love. Doesn't it prove, that neither Maya nor Arjun really love each other? Arjun's life and love for maya is gonna be a lie which I'm sure he will realise soon. Maya cannot get away with her manipulations for long.

About maya, one thing that strikes me is that she knows exactly how ppl will react to a particular situation that she throws them in. And her today's dialogue about tajurba and mauka confirmed this.

Maya desperately needs medical attention. And by the looks of it, surely Arjun and Saanjh will end up together, probably in the last episode.

Also, interesting theory about Maya's MPD and her punishing Arjun for Ashwin's sins. Though I'm pretty sure this mental illness revelation will not be this elaborate considering the highly illogical miscarriage they showed today. CVs better do proper research or simply read Ur posts before the highly hyped past revelation of maya.

Yes lumos...U got it right!...She said on the phone," Jo kaam Kal hona tha Woh sab ask hoga"...πŸ˜ƒ...Actually, neither Maaya nor Arjun love each other...Maaya was attracted to Arjun coz he was the first person who stood for her against Ashwin....Something that even her own mother didn't... that gradually became her obsession ...

Infact, now that I think of it, she has often told god that Arjun was her happiness...She never spoke of love.. her obsession made her believe that she would be happy with Arjun.hence she needed to marry him.period.

N I totally agree with the situations bit...She is extremely intelligent, shrewd, but sadly, manipulative...N that's a deadly combo...

I've made another post...Wherein I think she has another personality disorder...She's a sociopath/psychopath...

Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: BIaddict

Nice analysis Khushi. Maya has totally played Arjun into falling for her. Arjun is not in love with Maya,he is in love with the illusion of Maya. Once that illusion breaks will he feel anything for her? Will be interesting to see.

O yes!...He's gonna hate her!..For manipulating him n his emotions to this extent..

On Sajun being the end game, not happening for me the way they have shown Arjun devoid of any feelings for Sanj. If indeed they are supposed to be end game, writers will have to do serious build up there.

Somehow, I'm convinced of Saajun...πŸ˜†

Post leap I wanna see a very different Sanj, totally over Arjun. Maybe with a fiance, I wouldn't even mind her married but I highly doubt they will show her married. I am very curious how would they show Sanj since promo gave us no indication. πŸ˜†

I doubt that...I think she will soon be in investigative mode...

Word Count: 1

Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Very brilliantly written post

Even i had thought of maya suffering from MPD but she always seems so sure of whatever he does that it has now left me in doubt it doesnt seem she does things bcoz shes suffering from illness. Also i doubt if sanjh n arjun would be end game i wouldnt mind im not interested in who ends up together or who romances whom I'm herefor a good story n thriller n seems 3rd phase will be finally what i want hope they dont spoil it for the sake of showing romance crap.
Ps- gifs are awesome.

Yes...3rd phase should be the best... Even I'm no shipper, but I believe the story was always about Maaya interrupting Saajun journey, n this journey continuing post Maaya's intervention...

N yeah...The gifs are indeed awesome...My creative friend Husna (.Annihilation.)
Khushi_love thumbnail
I hope to gradually tock off the 16 points one by one. ...πŸ˜†
Soon is not soon enough...πŸ˜†

Awesome drama unfolding in Beyhadh...Simply loving it!!!

But loving Jen the most!!...She is simply slaying it!!πŸ˜ƒ
Khushi_love thumbnail

*Hi 5* buddy...Love you too πŸ˜†

Read your post too, n it's a sister post to mine...Amazing how much alike we think...πŸ˜ƒ
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Very well written khushi di...πŸ‘

There are few points which were revelation for me & I agree to almost all .

about climax I liked ur version , it would be so good to see maya running a trust for abused children...😳

Maaya finally at peace with herself n with the world...Amen.

^^ loved this...πŸ˜ƒ

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderfully written post, Khushi πŸ‘ I'm not a regular viewer of the show, and watch just one or two epis a week. But I haven't been able to stop watching completely because I enjoy Jennifer's portrayal of Maya.
I'd loved your MPD post too, though I couldn't comment on it because I was completely tied up with a lot of stuff. That post had actually lit a batti in my mindπŸ˜† and helped me make more sense of the character. But like you, now I too feel that isn't the issue. Back to this post. I loved your careful analysis of Maya's nature and actions, and I nodded my head enthusiastically while reading everything apart from the end that you've visualisedπŸ˜†. Somehow, I'm not emotionally attached to any character in the show, so I would love it if the story ends on a thrilling noteπŸ˜‰. If I was the writer of the show, the ending you've described would be the second-last halt in the journey :)) It would go on a little way ahead, and end with quite a bit of shock, bloodshed, and the promise of fresh terror πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† No happy endings, and no redemption πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

I sound like such a lovable soul naa πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

Very well written khushi di...πŸ‘

There are few points which were revelation for me & I agree to almost all .

about climax I liked ur version , it would be so good to see maya running a trust for abused children...😳

Maaya finally at peace with herself n with the world...Amen.

^^ loved this...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you, Mansi...πŸ˜ƒ...Somehow, Jen plays Maaya so well, that you simply can't hate her...Despite all her misdeeds...πŸ˜†...Though u can't condone them as well...πŸ˜•

Maaya baby ka karein toh Kya karein?πŸ˜†
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: kautilya04

Wonderfully written post, Khushi πŸ‘

Ty so much, my dear Ranjana...πŸ˜ƒ

I'm not a regular viewer of the show, and watch just one or two epis a week. But I haven't been able to stop watching completely because I enjoy Jennifer's portrayal of Maya.
I have been glued to the show from the very first episode, since the first promo was aired...πŸ˜ƒ

I'd loved your MPD post too, though I couldn't comment on it because I was completely tied up with a lot of stuff. That post had actually lit a batti in my mindπŸ˜† and helped me make more sense of the character. But like you, now I too feel that isn't the issue.
Yes...I'm convinced it's Maaya's transition from a sociopath in season 1 to a psychopath in season 2...

Back to this post. I loved your careful analysis of Maya's nature and actions, and I nodded my head enthusiastically while reading everything apart from the end that you've visualisedπŸ˜†. Somehow, I'm not emotionally attached to any character in the show, so I would love it if the story ends on a thrilling noteπŸ˜‰.
Therein lies the difference...πŸ˜†..I've actually become very attached to Maaya...Jen ka jaadu, I guess...

If I was the writer of the show, the ending you've described would be the second-last halt in the journey :)) It would go on a little way ahead, and end with quite a bit of shock, bloodshed, and the promise of fresh terror πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† No happy endings, and no redemption πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Sounds exciting, no doubt!!πŸ˜†

I sound like such a lovable soul naa πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Absolutely! As kick-ass as Maaya!πŸ˜‰

Word Count: 1

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Thank you, Mansi...πŸ˜ƒ...Somehow, Jen plays Maaya so well, that you simply can't hate her...Despite all her misdeeds...πŸ˜†...Though u can't condone them as well...πŸ˜•

Maaya baby ka karein toh Kya karein?πŸ˜†

yes di...πŸ˜†

we can't hate maya baby because that is something which other characters in show hv to do...πŸ˜‰