Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Very brilliantly written post
Even i had thought of maya suffering from MPD but she always seems so sure of whatever he does that it has now left me in doubt it doesnt seem she does things bcoz shes suffering from illness. Also i doubt if sanjh n arjun would be end game i wouldnt mind im not interested in who ends up together or who romances whom I'm herefor a good story n thriller n seems 3rd phase will be finally what i want hope they dont spoil it for the sake of showing romance crap.
Ps- gifs are awesome.
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with everything but It's not MPD. Please read about MPD and it's rarity, it's interesting. Maya is either a psycopath or a sociopath. MPD has become such an abused term for any mental illness simply because some movie like bhool Bhulaiyya was based on it. Maya never forgets that she is Maya, does she?
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iMini

I agree with everything but It's not MPD. Please read about MPD and it's rarity, it's interesting. Maya is either a psycopath or a sociopath. MPD has become such an abused term for any mental illness simply because some movie like bhool Bhulaiyya was based on it. Maya never forgets that she is Maya, does she?

You know what...You're right!...So freaking right!...It wasn't MPD...I agree about MPD being an abused term for laymen like me...

I have made another post, about Maaya's transition from being a sociopath to a psychopath...I have mentioned u in the post...Do drop in n put forth your comments there
Khushi_love thumbnail
M in office...iMini triggered a thought process n I had to make another post...
Will reply to others by evening...😆
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheUnique

Had Saanjh overslept and never came to confront Maya how would she had planned her miscarriage then? If Saanjh reaction would be something entirely different and she apologised to Maya and felt bad for what she did and promised Maya that it would never happen again what then? Maybe Maya had to plan something again.

What if Vandy never poured water or garbage at her but would just sat still inside her house.. How would Maya's plan work then!If Vandana thought about giving a chance to Mayathen how could she make her plan work?
If Arjun had decided to come back with those men when they told him its dangerous to stay there during high tide how would her plan work then?
You are turning Maya into a goddess like she knows exactly saanjh will come running to confront after her sleep and she would slip leading Arjun to throw Saanjh out of the gate.
If CVS r showing something like this what you are saying then it's the stupidest show cuz how can Maya be so sure about how a person would react. She can make her plans but for that plan to work out a lot depends on the people who she plotted against. What if they don't do exactly like what she thinks they will do.. what then?

Yes, reverse psychology is the thing which I was expecting towards Maya to heal her and make her realize what is right and what is wrong. This therapy has healed even the worst cases.
Edited by kavsy - 7 years ago
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vid6

I liked your reverse psychology about looking at things. For argument sake Maaya had planned it all from the beginning...how had she made sure that all her subjects/puppets/characters will be placed in a situation at the right place, right time and doing the dictated action??? Manipulating people by putting a thought in a person's mind - I understand but how would they react to that information is entirely up to the particular person.

Precisely ! Just what I wanted to say ...she can do all the manipulations and try to put thoughts on persons mind but how that particular person will react to that situation is completely up to him/her. She is not a Goddess and experience doesn't work here.

Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyankazzz

Saanjh must be feeling guilty of that fake baby death. So do you think she will come back that soon? I think first she needs to find out that there was no pregnancy then only we can see Saanjh in action.

I think Saanjh was too flustered yesterday...When she will later ponder on Maaya's fall, she may doubt whether Maya actually tripped due to her or due to herself.

I think her investigation will begin with the hospital where her pregnancy was announced...

N gradually she may remember those emails which Maaya had sent her.. .She will definitely follow them up..I'm sure Maaya had done some major kaand in school, Bec of which she was suspended...

Saanjh has to take charge now..
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Most of the things have not been revealed but even I feel the same that Maya is ill and she has committed all those crimes. It's just that CVs till now are showing Maya as manipulative and crazy after Arjun but they have planned not to show us all the evil deeds whether it's Ashwin's, Pandti's murder or even the fake pregnancy. Those tracks are not going to be revealed soon but I am glad to see Maya playing well. She gains the sympathy and at the same time I cannot find anything wrong with what is revealed about her while I also know that she's the evil one too. Except for her mother's accident, Pandit's murder and that colleagues accident (who insulted Arjun in the office), the other evil deeds have an emotional side to which we can understand why Maya took this step but the given deeds have no justification. I'm waiting to see what's coming up and whether they will show Maya as the culprit, Arjun as one or there would be another person (the one being introduced soon) shown doing all this. It's still a suspense.

So basically we concur, right?😃

It is the emotional side of Maaya which JW is just killing it with her awesome acting...Even those of us who believe she's the killer end up empathising with her...
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faith-N-Hope

Lovely post.

The new promo is super hot and intriguing and Jenny looks fabulous 😳

Ty...O yeah..Jen is looking fantabulous!😃
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

That's something even I want to know.. what does that keeping of the scarf imply in the story.

It could signify that Arjun keeps it with him, just the way he will always keep the lesson he will learn due to liaison with Maya...