Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nithunavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: TheUnique

The first episode just showed the full context. Maya's scarf falls on Arjuns face he loses control and nearly got killed. Saanjh took the scarf away from his face and just when she was about to throw it away Arjun stops her and keeps it with him.

That's Beyhadh.
Till now we saw the scarf coming on Arjuns face part. The next phase that we are gonna see is Arjun nearly getting entangled in it and nearly getting killed. Saanjh comes as his Savior and from the upcoming episodes you guys will have a lot to rejoice cuz we will see a Saanjh coming and saving his duffer just like she threw the scarf from his face and saved him. Maya's defeat is about to begin in these episodes.
But the end part I bet you will not like. Just like Arjun kept the scarf when Saanjh wanted to throw it away... now dies that mean he's still gonna keep her? 😆 I hope not. 😛

😆😆
And the new entry too.. we have so much to see.
Let them enjoy for few days saanjh being the typical bahu of VM who always wanted.
After all even they need to enjoy that small phase of saanjh being the mahaan types right 😆
But definitely at last it's maya who will take the reigns again & the show itself is Maya's show and not some kkhh2 Na 😆
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: luvurishbala

Her actions before marriage can be considered wrong. But to consider... She gave Arjun time to answer to her proposal n he says yes. He readily agrees to all vachans.

N as showed today.. Maya says that she tried her best to be good by herself killing old Maya but this world didnt give her a chance. She deserved a second chance but was never given. Hence my heart doesnt take this fact that she is wrong even after marriage.
N now she finally has what she wanted. She took her beyhadh route... Now lets see how the story unfolds

@bold: That is what even we have been emphasizing.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

U know, even I initially thought that Arjun was after money only...But then , y would he return those gifts to Maya?...Why was he resisting the 100 percent share transfer?

I have been with Vandana from Day 1...I totally understand her concerns...

I agree, Jen is fabulous, Aneri is good, n frankly, KT is average 😆

That was because Saanjh called Arjun a bikao which had hurt his ego. For any man, his ego is more important no matter how much ever he might be loving his family. Arjun is very egoistic.
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

The first episode just showed the full context. Maya's scarf falls on Arjuns face he loses control and nearly got killed. Saanjh took the scarf away from his face and just when she was about to throw it away Arjun stops her and keeps it with him.

That's Beyhadh.
Till now we saw the scarf coming on Arjuns face part. The next phase that we are gonna see is Arjun nearly getting entangled in it and nearly getting killed. Saanjh comes as his Savior and from the upcoming episodes you guys will have a lot to rejoice cuz we will see a Saanjh coming and saving his duffer just like she threw the scarf from his face and saved him. Maya's defeat is about to begin in these episodes.
But the end part I bet you will not like. Just like Arjun kept the scarf when Saanjh wanted to throw it away... now dies that mean he's still gonna keep her? 😆 I hope not. 😛

That's something even I want to know.. what does that keeping of the scarf imply in the story.
vid6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Had Saanjh overslept and never came to confront Maya how would she had planned her miscarriage then? If Saanjh reaction would be something entirely different and she apologised to Maya and felt bad for what she did and promised Maya that it would never happen again what then? Maybe Maya had to plan something again.

What if Vandy never poured water or garbage at her but would just sat still inside her house.. How would Maya's plan work then!If Vandana thought about giving a chance to Mayathen how could she make her plan work?
If Arjun had decided to come back with those men when they told him its dangerous to stay there during high tide how would her plan work then?
You are turning Maya into a goddess like she knows exactly saanjh will come running to confront after her sleep and she would slip leading Arjun to throw Saanjh out of the gate.
If CVS r showing something like this what you are saying then it's the stupidest show cuz how can Maya be so sure about how a person would react. She can make her plans but for that plan to work out a lot depends on the people who she plotted against. What if they don't do exactly like what she thinks they will do.. what then?

I liked your reverse psychology about looking at things. For argument sake Maaya had planned it all from the beginning...how had she made sure that all her subjects/puppets/characters will be placed in a situation at the right place, right time and doing the dictated action??? Manipulating people by putting a thought in a person's mind - I understand but how would they react to that information is entirely up to the particular person.
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Most of the things have not been revealed but even I feel the same that Maya is ill and she has committed all those crimes. It's just that CVs till now are showing Maya as manipulative and crazy after Arjun but they have planned not to show us all the evil deeds whether it's Ashwin's, Pandti's murder or even the fake pregnancy. Those tracks are not going to be revealed soon but I am glad to see Maya playing well. She gains the sympathy and at the same time I cannot find anything wrong with what is revealed about her while I also know that she's the evil one too. Except for her mother's accident, Pandit's murder and that colleagues accident (who insulted Arjun in the office), the other evil deeds have an emotional side to which we can understand why Maya took this step but the given deeds have no justification. I'm waiting to see what's coming up and whether they will show Maya as the culprit, Arjun as one or there would be another person (the one being introduced soon) shown doing all this. It's still a suspense.
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
For sure its fake pregnancy...

Saw promo its saying 3 saal baad Mohabbat banegi Deshath...😆
Kavyaa95 thumbnail
actually they are creating this suspense like this that they can show grey side of maya not completely black, Maya knows how to react properly even when situations are not in her favour.They are showing us that maya is planning everything through pov of vandana but they also left the scope that she does it under circumstances not planned game.
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really well written post Khushi 😊
After today's episode all of the events u hv mentioned are possible. Specifically want to mention about Arjun getting stuck on the island. Maya was seen talking to someone on the phone when arjun said he wanted to shoot that day itself. She said, 'tumhe yaad hai tumhe kya Karna hai' and then we saw a lovestruck Maya, so sure that Arjun will be hers henceforth when she was lying on the sand. Then when Arjun actually got stuck, somebody was pulling the boat away. So yes, highly possible that she orchestrated the whole Arjun falling in love with her. If this happens, where is the love. Doesn't it prove, that neither Maya nor Arjun really love each other? Arjun's life and love for maya is gonna be a lie which I'm sure he will realise soon. Maya cannot get away with her manipulations for long.

About maya, one thing that strikes me is that she knows exactly how ppl will react to a particular situation that she throws them in. And her today's dialogue about tajurba and mauka confirmed this.

Maya desperately needs medical attention. And by the looks of it, surely Arjun and Saanjh will end up together, probably in the last episode.

Also, interesting theory about Maya's MPD and her punishing Arjun for Ashwin's sins. Though I'm pretty sure this mental illness revelation will not be this elaborate considering the highly illogical miscarriage they showed today. CVs better do proper research or simply read Ur posts before the highly hyped past revelation of maya.

Edited by lumos_31 - 7 years ago
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice analysis Khushi. Maya has totally played Arjun into falling for her. Arjun is not in love with Maya,he is in love with the illusion of Maya. Once that illusion breaks will he feel anything for her? Will be interesting to see.

On Sajun being the end game, not happening for me the way they have shown Arjun devoid of any feelings for Sanj. If indeed they are supposed to be end game, writers will have to do serious build up there.

Post leap I wanna see a very different Sanj, totally over Arjun. Maybe with a fiance, I wouldn't even mind her married but I highly doubt they will show her married. I am very curious how would they show Sanj since promo gave us no indication. 😆
Edited by BIaddict - 7 years ago