Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

First, I didn't pin point at anyone, my request was purely a general one. Two, I wasn't even talking to you specifically. Three, I had also requested to be not replied to for my request. Four, I don't understand why you felt the need to personally attack me by asking me to 'have a look in the mirror'. But sure, I'll do that, surely it'll show me my reality, thank you. Five, I didn't say 'foul language', I said 'digs', there's a difference. Six, I never said anything about anyone disagreeing with the TM on the content of the post. Seven, I remember us having a healthy debate/discussion back in the time at one of my threads, I assume I must have done something awful to you to cause you to take such a severe dislike to me.

Thanks for letting me know and thanks for sharing your views on me. I'll try to work on myself.

I'll tell you both yours n my reality...😃

We both have sick mentality...Coz we predict that this fictional show with fictional characters has Maaya as the killer...😆

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

I'll tell you both yours n my reality...😃

We both have sick mentality...Coz we predict that this fictional show with fictional characters has Maaya as the killer...😆

It's okay, it's okay. Let's not talk about it more, serves no purpose to your thread. I'll come back to edit my reserve when I have read your main post. Goodluck! 😃
priyanka... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

U know, even I initially thought that Arjun was after money only...But then , y would he return those gifts to Maya?...Why was he resisting the 100 percent share transfer?

I have been with Vandana from Day 1...I totally understand her concerns...

I agree, Jen is fabulous, Aneri is good, n frankly, KT is average 😆

After watching today's episode, I don't think Arjun is after money only.. now I feel pity for Arjun..
And about original post, very good analysis 👏. I hope the story goes this way.

Edited by priyankazzz - 7 years ago
Nithunavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

First, I didn't pin point at anyone, my request was purely a general one. And I replied to your reply in general way.
Two, I wasn't even talking to you specifically. I know that ofcourse. But im replying specifically to u only bcoz of a general concern & for your general request for all of us here.😆
Three, I had also requested to be not replied to for my request. Then in first place u shouldn't have made asked it. As u generally asked everyone to be polite I generally replied that all we are discussing in polite way only.
Four, I don't understand why you felt the need to personally attack me by asking me to 'have a look in the mirror'. But sure, I'll do that, surely it'll show me my reality, thank you.
Really !! Did I asked u to look in the mirror ! What a way of twisting words by u. I asked u in polite way to check the thread once to know if anyone is using foul language and speak abt it. Bcoz as I'm seeing myself till now in this thread no one used any kind of such language.
Now when did giving a reply in general way had become "personally attacking".
First stop twisting someone's words it wud solve many problems for u.
Five, I didn't say 'foul language', I said 'digs', there's a difference. Everyone disagreed to the TM here I don't see any digs. So idk how did u speak abt it.
Six, I never said anything about anyone disagreeing with the TM on the content of the post. Seven, I remember us having a healthy debate/discussion back in the time at one of my threads, I assume I must have done something awful to you to cause you to take such a severe dislike to me.

Such a dislike ! Wow now replying back to your general concern in general way had made me personally attacking u & disliking u.
Cool down anni.. stop assuming yourself even before I said anything.
Like I said it will solve more of your problems.
Idk why u r personally so much offended for my reply. Take it easy.😆

Thanks for letting me know and thanks for sharing your views on me. I'll try to work on myself.

Good for u sweetie. Tc 😆

Whoa whoa whoa...give a break :D
Idk why u r taking digs at me now .
Edited by Nithunavi - 7 years ago
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Had Saanjh overslept and never came to confront Maya how would she had planned her miscarriage then? If Saanjh reaction would be something entirely different and she apologised to Maya and felt bad for what she did and promised Maya that it would never happen again what then? Maybe Maya had to plan something again.
What if Vandy never poured water or garbage at her but would just sat still inside her house.. How would Maya's plan work then!If Vandana thought about giving a chance to Mayathen how could she make her plan work?
If Arjun had decided to come back with those men when they told him its dangerous to stay there during high tide how would her plan work then?
You are turning Maya into a goddess like she knows exactly saanjh will come running to confront after her sleep and she would slip leading Arjun to throw Saanjh out of the gate.
If CVS r showing something like this what you are saying then it's the stupidest show cuz how can Maya be so sure about how a person would react. She can make her plans but for that plan to work out a lot depends on the people who she plotted against. What if they don't do exactly like what she thinks they will do.. what then?
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyankazzz

After watching today's episode, I don't think Arjun is after money only.. now I feel pity for Arjun..

And about original post, very good analysis 👏. I hope the story goes this way.

Thanks, Priyanka...I'm quite excited at this point of the show...I think Saanjh will come back even stronger now...Now that she's convinced that her Duffer is in real dangerous territory...
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nithunavi

Whoa whoa whoa...give a break :D
Idk why u r taking digs at me now .

'Check on yourself' doesn't translate to 'having a look in the mirror?' Okay, sure. This could have gone two ways. Either I could have spoken to you in the manner you spoke to me or I could just have let you have your say on me which is what I did. Either of the ways, I'll be at fault according to you. All your remarks, suggestions, views, whatever you'd like to call it, on me are gracefully accepted. Thank you.

Now, how about we put an end to this conversation, shall we? 😃 I'd not like you to waste your time and energy on me. This is it then, peace.
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The first episode just showed the full context. Maya's scarf falls on Arjuns face he loses control and nearly got killed. Saanjh took the scarf away from his face and just when she was about to throw it away Arjun stops her and keeps it with him.
That's Beyhadh.
Till now we saw the scarf coming on Arjuns face part. The next phase that we are gonna see is Arjun nearly getting entangled in it and nearly getting killed. Saanjh comes as his Savior and from the upcoming episodes you guys will have a lot to rejoice cuz we will see a Saanjh coming and saving his duffer just like she threw the scarf from his face and saved him. Maya's defeat is about to begin in these episodes.
But the end part I bet you will not like. Just like Arjun kept the scarf when Saanjh wanted to throw it away... now dies that mean he's still gonna keep her? 😆 I hope not. 😛

priyanka... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks, Priyanka...I'm quite excited at this point of the show...I think Saanjh will come back even stronger now...Now that she's convinced that her Duffer is in real dangerous territory...

Saanjh must be feeling guilty of that fake baby death. So do you think she will come back that soon? I think first she needs to find out that there was no pregnancy then only we can see Saanjh in action.

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post.
The new promo is super hot and intriguing and Jenny looks fabulous 😳