Frequent Posters

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: whitewitch

You seem to reply only supporting post
Not any critics or fans.
To avoid mess
You plainly pointed Maya is root cause of everything as an master mind. And yet you like her.
You fried her and at last said she was your favorite dish.
And you explained sanjun like it is chaat you dislike it because it is teekaness increased. Rest you have no problem

Please discuss the content of the post, not me...

It's entirely my prerogative who I wish to reply to...
Edited by ---Khushi--- - 7 years ago
Kavyaa95 thumbnail
I agree to you completely but I don't think that arjun is completely innocent he has been really ambitious and money minded since epi 1 ,he denied at first but later enjoyed luxury given by maya.That's why maya could have used him.Beyhadh is like a big boss every character has his own phycological point of views really different from others. NO one is like sacrificing mahan insan who wants world peace and all ,they all react for their benefit and shows their feelings. Maya's character is so interesting ,heads off to Beyhadh team for carrying such a plot with so ease ,it's become intresting day by day.Jennifer deserves all the appreciation ,what an actor really.She nailed it completely.Aneri and kushal are good too.I like vandana's character and totally agree on your take on her.
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Khushi has NOT mocked anyone in this thread. She has already declared at the beginning of the post that all that she's going to say are based on HER own interpretation of the show its characters. Everyone is free to agree to disagree but please for the love of God, don't misconstrue what she's said and take sly digs at her. I understand I'm no one to ask anyone to do anything but PLEASE lets just be cordial to each despite what we might feel about each other respectively. Consider this an earnest and sincere request. 😊

PS Please do not quote me on this. I only intended to place a request, that's about it.
Nithunavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: whitewitch

You seem to reply only supporting post
Not any critics or fans.
To avoid mess
You plainly pointed Maya is root cause of everything as an master mind. And yet you like her.
You fried her and at last said she was your favorite dish.
And you explained sanjun like it is chaat you dislike it because it is teekaness increased. Rest you have no problem

👏👏 The whole post u summed up in brilliant way 😆
And u roasted the TM😆😆

Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavyaa95

I agree to you completely but I don't think that arjun is completely innocent he has been really ambitious and money minded since epi 1 ,he denied at first but later enjoyed luxury given by maya.That's why maya could have used him.Beyhadh is like a big boss every character has his own phycological point of views really different from others. NO one is like sacrificing mahan insan who wants world peace and all ,they all react for their benefit and shows their feelings. Maya's character is so interesting ,heads off to Beyhadh team for carrying such a plot with so ease ,it's become intresting day by day.Jennifer deserves all the appreciation ,what an actor really.She nailed it completely.Aneri and kushal are good too.I like vandana's character and totally agree on your take on her.

U know, even I initially thought that Arjun was after money only...But then , y would he return those gifts to Maya?...Why was he resisting the 100 percent share transfer?

I have been with Vandana from Day 1...I totally understand her concerns...

I agree, Jen is fabulous, Aneri is good, n frankly, KT is average 😆
Nithunavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@annihilation
Did u see anyone bashing & using foul language here ?
For the love of God why don't u check yourself once and make a note on it.
Nobody so far used any foul language.
Everyone in a better language only disagreed the post. But I know u guys can't take disagreements.
Everyone stated their own opinions but if the opinion isn't favourable for u all its bashing huh !?

Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Khushi has NOT mocked anyone in this thread. She has already declared at the beginning of the post that all that she's going to say are based on HER own interpretation of the show its characters. Everyone is free to agree to disagree but please for the love of God, don't misconstrue what she's said and take sly digs at her. I understand I'm no one to ask anyone to do anything but PLEASE lets just be cordial to each despite what we might feel about each other respectively. Consider this an earnest and sincere request. 😊

PS Please do not quote me on this. I only intended to place a request, that's about it.

Husna...Thanks friend...

But don't worry...Sly digs don't affect me...Nor do "respectful" opinions...😆

I can understand the frustrations building up...😉😆
Edited by ---Khushi--- - 7 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nithunavi

@annihilation

Did u see anyone bashing & using foul language here ?
For the love of God why don't u check yourself once and make a note on it.
Nobody so far used any foul language.
Everyone in a better language only disagreed the post. But I know u guys can't take disagreements.
Everyone stated their own opinions but if the opinion isn't favourable for u all its bashing huh !?

First, I didn't pin point at anyone, my request was purely a general one. Two, I wasn't even talking to you specifically. Three, I had also requested to be not replied to for my request. Four, I don't understand why you felt the need to personally attack me by asking me to 'have a look in the mirror'. But sure, I'll do that, surely it'll show me my reality, thank you. Five, I didn't say 'foul language', I said 'digs', there's a difference. Six, I never said anything about anyone disagreeing with the TM on the content of the post. Seven, I remember us having a healthy debate/discussion back in the time at one of my threads, I assume I must have done something awful to you to cause you to take such a severe dislike to me.

Thanks for letting me know and thanks for sharing your views on me. I'll try to work on myself.
_Joy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Her actions before marriage can be considered wrong. But to consider... She gave Arjun time to answer to her proposal n he says yes. He readily agrees to all vachans.
N as showed today.. Maya says that she tried her best to be good by herself killing old Maya but this world didnt give her a chance. She deserved a second chance but was never given. Hence my heart doesnt take this fact that she is wrong even after marriage.
N now she finally has what she wanted. She took her beyhadh route... Now lets see how the story unfolds

Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvurishbala

Her actions before marriage can be considered wrong. But to consider... She gave Arjun time to answer to her proposal n he says yes. He readily agrees to all vachans.

N as showed today.. Maya says that she tried her best to be good by herself killing old Maya but this world didnt give her a chance. She deserved a second chance but was never given. Hence my heart doesnt take this fact that she is wrong even after marriage.
N now she finally has what she wanted. She took her beyhadh route... Now lets see how the story unfolds

See, I understand what you're saying...I guess we'll have to let the story unfold before either of us can be proven right or wrong...

Maybe you'll be right, maybe I'll be right...Let's see...😆