Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1082289 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: NeverBeDismayed

see i already wrote abt. Vandana
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4814039&PID=140805625&#p140805625

arey. vouw... ye pundit ka tum log kyon baar baar maya pe ilzaam dalte ho. it is Still not proved. and. neither is ashwins culprit

rest all ofcourse Maya hs bn manipulator do bad and thn good to get love. she is 100% ashwins blood daughter . both fkn father daughter r rascals

n maya is fkn No pregnant fegnant . jussst manipulating with belly all fkn doctors police punched under her arse 😑

the only reason we love her no matter what maya is coz she is maaayaa. when. me and my husband snorkelled and dived deep occean in phi phi island phi phi MAYA DON in phuket Thailand all the bloody while i was recollecting Maya jennifer when i was under water amidst the danger coral reef

Word Count: 1

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweety1025

I dont know what Maya have and what she doesnt
bt i realy feel like Saanjh has MPD πŸ˜†

Isnt she the one who acts as a decent daughter who never disobey her parents words and Go behind Arjun again which her parents always say her not to
Though this is my perception
πŸ˜‰

@bold: Exactly, as per the medical terms, if a person trusts a third party more than the immediate family(parents before marriage) they are considered to have a mental disorder & that is what Saanjh does. She had applied haldi to the mirror and wrote Arjun's name on her palm, thinking that she is a bride. She was dancing like a mad woman.πŸ˜†
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Brilliantly written.

I am okay with your assumptions coming legit. Because I'm not here for a lovestory. So as long as they are done in a really thrilling way, I'm cool.
It will be such a brilliant and intelligent plot. Like most of our characters arent white plain. So it will be really cool to see how it unfolds. I'm all in for an Arjun-Maya ratrace as the climax- and I have been saying from the begin itself. Saanjh/Arjun/Ayan/Maya/Vandana ko kill karo end mein bhi chalega. I just want it to be a dope thriller. Like sherlock s4 finale ...

Thank you. 😳

I agree with you totally...Even I have signed up for a thriller...

Whatever I've written is my interpretation of the show so far...

Not what I want , or what I wish to see...

Of course, I may be wrong, partly or wholly, or maybe right...Let's see...

After a long time, a show has me enthralled like this one...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ---Khushi--- - 7 years ago
Nithunavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kavsy

Well, I have a medical dictionary which gives the meaning of MPD. If a person is trusting or listening more to the third person more than their well-wishers (parents) they too have a mental disorder. Saanjh is having that.πŸ˜†

LOL and did u see this "arjun will atlast meet his SOULMATE Saanjh " 🀣
Soulmates of this show & also protagonist but don't get enough footage. poor themπŸ˜†
Why do u think antagonist is getting so much of footage Kavya ?? πŸ˜†
I haven't seen any show in which protagonist missing in every montage & no enough footageπŸ˜†
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nithunavi

LOL and did u see this "arjun will atlast meet his SOULMATE Saanjh " 🀣
Soulmates of this show & also protagonist but don't get enough footage. poor themπŸ˜†
Why do u think antagonist is getting so much of footage Kavya ?? πŸ˜†
I haven't seen any show in which protagonist missing in every montage & no enough footageπŸ˜†

Even if we take Duffer-Dusky union, it may happen at the fag end of this show. I can sense that Saajun wedding will not happen as Maya will bring Arjun's reality before all. Saanj will leave the mandap & ditch him. Plus, Saajun romantic scenes will be lesser than Arya romantic scenes. It will be a flop. There is more possibility of Saaya being the endgame.πŸ˜†
Edited by kavsy - 7 years ago
Nithunavi thumbnail

Who has used filthy language here?

A request to u to stop assuming everything and see yourself that no one in this post had used foul language except for one member who is a saanjh supporter "never be dismayed" she did use some very much good vocabulary towards maya.
So ask her to shut that first.
Nithunavi thumbnail

Even if we take Duffer-Dusky union, it may happen at the fag end of tis show. I can sense that Saajun wedding will not happen as Maya will bring Arjun's reality before all. Saanj will leave the mandap & ditch him.

Whatever ! Even if duffer ends up for dusky.. dusky will take him as she is used to that doormat kind of attitude.
But he will be leftover of mayaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
You guys can spam the thread as much as you wish, with you r "respectful" opinions, but please do not quote a post more than 3 times...I hope you'll are aware if IF rules...
kavitha_r thumbnail
@Lilac_N_Maple The makers will not succumb but for Sony TV, the viewers are more important. If there are no viewers, the Sony TV will ask the producers to wind up the show. Beyhadh is definitely a suspense and a thriller but a romantic thriller. Many are watching this show only for Arya.
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

I think a few members have not seen this part of my post:

<font color="#ff0000" size="3">I recollect the following incidents which I think were orchestrated & manipulated by Maaya to gradually gain "total control" over Arjun...Some things have been shown, n some, I believe will be disclosed later...</font>
<font size="3">(Maybe, I'm wrong in my interpretations, or maybe I'm right...Only time will tell as the drama further unfolds...)</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">
</font>

You can disagree, no issues. Each one of us has our own sensibilities n sense of perception...Everything in life is a matter of perception...That's what I believe...

You seem to reply only supporting post
Not any critics or fans.
To avoid mess
You plainly pointed Maya is root cause of everything as an master mind. And yet you like her.
You fried her and at last said she was your favorite dish.
And you explained sanjun like it is chaat you dislike it because it is teekaness increased. Rest you have no problem