Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

My problem with Saanjh is that , she is always running behind Arjun. I know that she loves him & all that but he's a married man now so I would rather prefer her giving him a little space.
The actress rarely strikes a chord in her emotional scenes, that should be another reason as to why I am not fond of her character.
I am a big fan of Amy Dunne and I am secretly hoping Maya is like her. I can see Arjun straying as time passes by, like Nick. He's getting exasperated by Maya's dominance. I would be really disheartened if she turns out to be a misunderstood woman who was being conspired against by even a more evil entity! The makers shoudn't succumb to fans' pressure and alter the story they intended to show all along.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nithunavi

So according to this post I see.. pura sharma family is righteous & that saanjh is super good person.

Only the evil or ill char of the show is MAYA.
And whatever arjun did was okay. Flirting is fun, saanjh & arjun are innocent but evil maya fooled and making them suffer 🀣

And what did u say...? "Maya is antagonist of this show but she remains protagonist for me" 🀣

Yeah...that's why the antagonist of this show is in all promos and all montages but the so called protagonist(whoever u think) don't even get a side place in that montage ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Honestly this post is hilarious for me (my opinion solely) & I respect your opinion of this whole new level imagination side of story too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now I'm doubting if I'm watching Beyhadh or something else !πŸ˜†

Kaushi means to say that she suspects Maya to be an antagonist but for her, she is a protagonist. Arey yaar Maya is a devil yaarπŸ˜† Vandana & Saanjh are George Bush & Clinton. Maya is a Lady Osama bin Laden who is not only evil but also an International Terrorist.πŸ˜†

Unn mahaan aurton ke liye toh Ashwin bhi sahi hain jo naa hi ek accha pati hain aur naa hi ek accha pitaah hain. Agar kuch bhi galat hota hain toh sab Maya ke sar par aa jaata hain whether she does it or not. Poor Maya! She is not only a favorite punching bag for Vandana but also for the Saanjh supporters. Very soon, she will be a favorite punching bag for Saanjh and Arjun too.

When Maya tried her best to be nice, she didn't get any support from VM. Even God gives chance to everyone. Not one or 2 but many. VM thinks that she is Goddess but not ready to give a second chance to her.πŸ˜†

God is ready to give but poojaris are not ready to give. As for Arjun and Saanjh? First of all, they don't be in their limits but they are Gods. πŸ˜†

And God is always right.πŸ˜† Arjun is a kanhaiya who wants to have 16,000 wives like Him.πŸ˜†

Ek Mayadevi hi shaitaan hain and that too without any evidence. Baaki ke log toh bhagwaan hain.πŸ˜†
1082289 thumbnail
see i already wrote abt. Vandana
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4814039&PID=140805625&#p140805625

arey. vouw... ye pundit ka tum log kyon baar baar maya pe ilzaam dalte ho. it is Still not proved. and. neither is ashwins culprit

rest all ofcourse Maya hs bn manipulator do bad and thn good to get love. she is 100% ashwins blood daughter . both fkn father daughter r rascals

n maya is fkn No pregnant fegnant . jussst manipulating with belly all fkn doctors police punched under her arse 😑

the only reason we love her no matter what maya is coz she is maaayaa. when. me and my husband snorkelled and dived deep occean in phi phi island phi phi MAYA DON in phuket Thailand all the bloody while i was recollecting Maya jennifer when i was under water amidst the danger coral reef
kavitha_r thumbnail
@kaushi: I had gone through this post but I don't want to repeat the same stuff again lekin kya karein? Aadat se majboor hain. But if our assumptions turn out to be right, I am done with this show. I am not taking anyone's promise but my own promise. I won't even enter this beyhadh forum except for writing the FF about Arya.
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Members...please adhere to IF COC n DO NOT use filthy language on this thread at least...A request to all...
You can disagree, but no foul language please
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavsy

@kaushi: I had gone through this post but I don't want to repeat the same stuff again lekin kya karein? Aadat se majboor hain. But if our assumptions turn out to be right, I am done with this show. I am not taking anyone's promise but my own promise. I won't even enter this beyhadh forum except for writing the FF about Arya.

Will u stop calling me Kaushi???????...Please...

I'm Khushi.

Thanks for not repeating, n coming or not coming to the forum is your choice...What does it have to do with this post????
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Brilliantly written.
I am okay with your assumptions coming legit. Because I'm not here for a lovestory. So as long as they are done in a really thrilling way, I'm cool.
It will be such a brilliant and intelligent plot. Like most of our characters arent white plain. So it will be really cool to see how it unfolds. I'm all in for an Arjun-Maya ratrace as the climax- and I have been saying from the begin itself. Saanjh/Arjun/Ayan/Maya/Vandana ko kill karo end mein bhi chalega. I just want it to be a dope thriller. Like sherlock s4 finale ...
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Will u stop calling me Kaushi???????...Please...

I'm Khushi.

Thanks for not repeating, n coming or not coming to the forum is your choice...What does it have to do with this post????

Sorry for typing your name wrong Khushi. I don't want to repeat because you are not in a condition to understand what others want to say. If we contradict you, you will start mocking & it will go in circles. by the way, your so-called assumptions are not proved. Don't forget that Maya supporters atr having a huge majority. If they make her a killer or make Duffer-Dusky love eav]ch other, the show will lose the viewers & Sony TV will ask the producers to stop.

If we stop watching, no one will be able to watch.
Edited by kavsy - 7 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Members...please adhere to IF COC n DO NOT use filthy language on this thread at least...A request to all...

You can disagree, but no foul language please

Who has used filthy language here?
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nithunavi

Exactly isha... Whole post is assumptions.. not even one point is proven or a fact here.
And maya when did she is known for MPD always who make this as some fact makes me feel like if I missed any episode of show.πŸ˜†
And arjun is good guy LOL he's the most greedy and selfish of all.
Saanjh is one obsessed idiot who doesn't even care for her parents.
Panda tho.. she's a next psycho after saanjh πŸ˜†

Well, I have a medical dictionary which gives the meaning of MPD. If a person is trusting or listening more to the third person more than their well-wishers (parents) they too have a mental disorder. Saanjh is having that.πŸ˜†