Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Tha main bit of Maya's manipulations happened in Mauritius...or so I believe..
I hope the makers reveal the entire Mauritius drama to us...how Maya got Arjun marooned on that lil island, got his boat removed, n then came as his saviour...

How she killed the Mauritius pundit...

Etc etc.. 😆
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

I hope the makers reveal the entire Mauritius drama to us...how Maya got Arjun marooned on that lil island, got his boat removed, n then came as his saviour...

Etc etc.. 😆

For that, they have to go to Mauritius again, if those scenes were not originally shot & canned, with an intention of ever showing it to their audience!
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Etc etc.. 😆

That's one thing, I really really wish they cover before 6th November 😆
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i am writing first time on this forum..really liked ur post so starting from here..
i also want to predict something here..i think maya will die in the last episode..she is not redeemable anymore..
i like jennifer but i dont like maya..she gave vibes of antagonist from the very start..i didnt find arya scenes romantic keeping in view how arjun is being manipulated into loving her..
and i like saanjh from the first episode..yes saanjh is a simple and ordinary character,she was not glamorous and mysterious like maya..but i still like her very much..and arjun..he was meant to be trapped in mayajaal..he was named duffer for a reason..he was care free and immature but i appreciate that he made saveral compromises to save his marriage till the end..
i like saajun together..their relationship is very deep and extra ordinary..i think arjun always loved saanjh..he was clearly inclined towards saanjh whenever he was intoxicated..remember holi dance and love confession while being drunk..
Zorinacatherine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ria--

i am writing first time on this forum..really liked ur post so starting from here..

i also want to predict something here..i think maya will die in the last episode..she is not redeemable anymore..
i like jennifer but i dont like maya..she gave vibes of antagonist from the very start..i didnt find arya scenes romantic keeping in view how arjun is being manipulated into loving her..
and i like saanjh from the first episode..yes saanjh is a simple and ordinary character,she was not glamorous and mysterious like maya..but i still like her very much..and arjun..he was meant to be trapped in mayajaal..he was named duffer for a reason..he was care free and immature but i appreciate that he made saveral compromises to save his marriage till the end..
i like saajun together..their relationship is very deep and extra ordinary..i think arjun always loved saanjh..he was clearly inclined towards saanjh whenever he was intoxicated..remember holi dance and love confession while being drunk..

I also loved the character Saanjh from the very first episode.Loved their special bond as well.Their late night meetings and freedom with each other.They were sooo chipku even at time.Felt really bad when Maya tried to divert Arjun from her...changing his priorities.He was the only man whom she loved since childhood in the form of a life partner and losing him was soo painful to see.I just hated Maya at that time...She was clearly buying Arjun.
The only times I hated Saanjh's behaviour was when she met Arjun late night after his marriage...the holy dance and the naming of Arya child.That was sooo out of Saanjh's character.
BUT ...as the cvs already mentioned selfless love versus obsessive love...i definetely have felt at times that her love is selfless...
When Maya was in the death bed...when she lost her heart beat she prayed to god. ...to give whatever was written in her fate to Maya and save her...and it was then that Maya's heart started beating again...so that was a real selfless love...if maya died. ..one day or other...Arjun was going to be hers...It was written in her fate...But she couldn't stand Arjun's sadness and she ruined herself to give him happiness...just like how a candle burns and give light to others.
She had tried to be a good friend of Maya's as well after marriage when vandana had not accepted her.It is not an easy thing to do.Even after mutiple shaming and insulting of her by Arjun still she forgives his every mistake and helps him in his difficult times...unlike Maya.who in the name of love made his life difficult...and was killing him mentally.

Maya had tried to break their friendship even before marriage by misleading Saanjh with some clues and finally acting like a victim in front of Arjun.But this was one bond that she couldn't break even with her innumerous ways...It was bcoz...Saanjh has the ability to forgive and forget...That is because of her selfless nature.
But she has done a lot of mistakes...silly human flaws...that is why she is a human...not a devi...bciz devi's doesn't commit mistakes and mistakes are human nature.
Edited by Zorinacatherine - 7 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ria--

O wow!...thanks for writing on my thread 😳

Totally agree 👍🏼...not after so many murders...

I so totally agree with you...Arjun was always just Maya's boy toy...

You have echoed exactly my thoughts in the last paragraph too...right from the first episode, Saajun were always meant to be...Arjun had stated in the first episode itself that Saanjh would always remain the most important woman in his life...doesn't that pretty much say everything about the show??

Anyway, please do write more often...it is indeed a pleasure to read your views...😃
Khushi_love thumbnail
@Zorinacatherine:
Totally agree with you, too...*high 5*😃
Zorinacatherine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

@Zorinacatherine:

Totally agree with you, too...*high 5*😃

🤗

Word Count: 0

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zorinacatherine

I also loved the character Saanjh from the very first episode.Loved their special bond as well.Their late night meetings and freedom with each other.They were sooo chipku even at time.Felt really bad when Maya tried to divert Arjun from her...changing his priorities.He was the only man whom she loved since childhood in the form of a life partner and losing him was soo painful to see.I just hated Maya at that time...She was clearly buying Arjun.
The only times I hated Saanjh's behaviour was when she met Arjun late night after his marriage...the holy dance and the naming of Arya child.That was sooo out of Saanjh's character.
BUT ...as the cvs already mentioned selfless love versus obsessive love...i definetely have felt at times that her love is selfless...
When Maya was in the death bed...when she lost her heart beat she prayed to god. ...to give whatever was written in her fate to Maya and save her...and it was then that Maya's heart started beating again...so that was a real selfless love...if maya died. ..one day or other...Arjun was going to be hers...It was written in her fate...But she couldn't stand Arjun's sadness and she ruined herself to give him happiness...just like how a candle burns and give light to others.
She had tried to be a good friend of Maya's as well after marriage when vandana had not accepted her.It is not an easy thing to do.Even after mutiple shaming and insulting of her by Arjun still she forgives his every mistake and helps him in his difficult times...unlike Maya.who in the name of love made his life difficult...and was killing him mentally.

Maya had tried to break their friendship even before marriage by misleading Saanjh with some clues and finally acting like a victim in front of Arjun.But this was one bond that she couldn't break even with her innumerous ways...It was bcoz...Saanjh has the ability to forgive and forget...That is because of her selfless nature.
But she has done a lot of mistakes...silly human flaws...that is why she is a human...not a devi...bciz devi's doesn't commit mistakes and mistakes are human nature.

i agree with u except this part..maya made her drink too much bhang..otherwise she would not have done this..or may be i have a soft corner for saajun and i like them anyway..
Edited by --ria-- - 7 years ago
an_am thumbnail

You have echoed exactly my thoughts in the last paragraph too...right from the first episode, Saajun were always meant to be...Arjun had stated in the first episode itself that Saanjh would always remain the most important woman in his life...doesn't that pretty much say everything about the show??

Anyway, please do write more often...it is indeed a pleasure to read your views...😃

thanks for welcoming me on this forum 🤗
i will surely try to write more often whenever i find time..
saajun fans dont write on this forum much..it doesnt mean their fan base is non existent..
arya is a teenager thing thats y this forum is flooded with their posts lol
i actually started watching this serial because of jennifer..i like her acting..but i instantly started liking saajun as soon as i watched them..i cant like maya..her horns were too visible to ignore 😈 even from the first episode 😛