ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
sab thread se gayab he aaj beyhadh nahi hai toh sabka josh katam ho gaya😆
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavsy

@kaushi: I had gone through this post but I don't want to repeat the same stuff again lekin kya karein? Aadat se majboor hain. But if our assumptions turn out to be right, I am done with this show. I am not taking anyone's promise but my own promise. I won't even enter this beyhadh forum except for writing the FF about Arya.

From page 3 of this post, dated, 20th March 😳
zabax thumbnail
In a way the maayajaal is 2 sided. Arjun wanted to have all the comforts and luxuries. When Maya didn't want to look at his face, Arjun was thinking about setting a Maayajaal for her. He blurted out at the bachelors party that the best way to become rich is to woo a rich girl like he did. He was saying that whatever belongs to Maya belongs to him and vice-versa and she will dance according to his tunes. He was drunk at that time but a person in that state can never lie.

Post wedding he had brought a fake tantrik to Maya's place and made Jhanvi confess that she is Ashwin's killer. After getting the taste of 14-storeyed building, the keys of an expensive car, AC etc, he never wanted to go to the ordinary 2BHK. But whatever he said in the bachelors party has backfired. It turned out to be the other way round.

Coming to Maya, I would like to put it the form of a brief story but it is very much applicable in this context.

One day a man dies and goes to heaven. Suddenly he sees the attractive things in hell and said, "I want to go to hell. See how beautifully it is decorated!"
God: No you will get everything here.
Man's Soul: No I don't find anything interesting here.
God: Fine, you can find out for yourself.
He goes towards hell but sees the different outcome where the souls are screaming.
He asked the devil, "What the hell is happening? I had seen a different thing before coming here."
The devil laughed evilly and said, "It was just an advertisement."

That is what Maya showed him.

Edited by zabax - 7 years ago
zabax thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

I doubt that, Tanvi...Ashwin indeed abused Maya, I believe so...😃..maybe Ashwin was a psychopath too, n Maya has inherited his genes...psychopathy is genetic, or so I believe...

Ashwin was a psychopath & so was Shipra. Jhanvi is also a victim of depression. In the very first episode, she was seen throwing things in the room as Ashwin did not turn up for their wedding anniversary. Maya had pacified her at that time. She also said that Ashwin does not love anybody except himself.

When she saw Ashwin betraying Jhanvi, she felt that Jhanvi didn't control him which had become her mindset. I am not justifying Maya but only making analysis of her mindset.
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@zabax perfect analysis ,ur post pointed out many things which i wanted to post,thanks a lot
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Copy pasting another assumption made by our team from the main post: 😃

I see Arjun reconciling with his soul mate, Saanjh at the end...

*Hi 5* friends 😉😆

Edited by ---Khushi--- - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Khushi tumhare saare assumptions sahi hue👏
Tum toh is forum ki vandana nikli 😆😉
zabax thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Khushi tumhare saare assumptions sahi hue👏

Tum toh is forum ki vandana nikli 😆😉

Not all but I should say 50% of them. Vandana has got supernatural powers in that show. Her boon to Saanjh will workout shortly.