Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: nimmu96

But people need confirmation you see. They need proof. They won't accept until and unless Maya herself confesses.

ARE U KNOW BRAIN IS NEEDED THATS IT DONT WASTE U ENERGY USE IT DISCUSSING WITH LIKE MINDED PEOPLEπŸ˜†
Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow... 😲
Your analysis are always logical and balanced... 😊
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ami_Vrushan

Wow... 😲
Your analysis are always logical and balanced... 😊

Aww...ty so much...but infact, if you notice, most of us, "Saanjh fans" (as we are termed on IF n elsewhere πŸ˜‰, though we are the neutral viewers actually), are actually logical n balanced...

We don't indulge in logically illogical logic...not that I'm saying that others do πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi gosh i just loved your post. It was so so insightful
I have watched season 1 only on and off and you have really cleared my various doubts

I agree with you on everything . I just want ro ask you a few things

1 i agree Vandana saw through her and her behaviour at the wedding scared Vandana. But dont you think she handled it wrongly ? She actually did what Maya wanted? But then how else she could have handled it??

2 i dont know much about mental illnesses but from what i know it seems more like a case of a criminal mind a psychopath rather than an MPD because in MPD the two Egos have different aims

3 i know Sajun are platonic but Sanjh has admitted she loves him. Wasnt Arjuns behaviour of hanging on to Sanjh in that light incorrecr? Isint he ruining her life. Doesnt saanjh chipko too much with him for a platonic friendship? I feel Arjun actually loves Saanjh only and he got attracted by the gloss and glitter at first and then later due sympathy seeking and manipulation ? What do you think?

4 maya burning Saanjh's duppatta if it happened that wau didnt serve its purpose did it? No one noticed Maya and her burnt hands . Or did she have some other purpose ???

5 Arjun's 100 percent shares. Didnt Maya take them back. I remember she had mentioned this to staff once at beginning of season 2?

I also hope they now show janhavi ok and bringing down Maya. Its such a waste of a good actress. I feel Arjun is totally incapable of handling Maya as he always plays the way she manupulates. Maya needs her match actually

Once again an absolutely lovely post

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Aww...ty so much...but infact, if you notice, most of us, "Saanjh fans" (as we are termed on IF n elsewhere πŸ˜‰, though we are the neutral viewers actually), are actually logical n balanced...

We don't indulge in logically illogical logic...not that I'm saying that others do πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What? If we call Maya what she is we are Sanjh fans?πŸ˜†

Oops and i even said something about being Unfair to Saanjh in my reply πŸ˜†

But truth is i dont like Sanjh either. I find her clingy

If Maya was a normal woman Sajun relatiomship is a bit tpugh to digest. But well if Maya was normal she would have told Arjun that she has an objection to all the hugging which goes on and a normal woman would have tackled it differently
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

Khushi gosh i just loved your post. It was so so insightful

I have watched season 1 only on and off and you have really cleared my various doubts

I agree with you on everything . I just want ro ask you a few things

1 i agree Vandana saw through her and her behaviour at the wedding scared Vandana. But dont you think she handled it wrongly ? She actually did what Maya wanted? But then how else she could have handled it??

Yes, most definitely Vandana's behaviour was awful...having said that, what I saw was a petrified mother who was only worried for her son, who wanted to stop the marriage at any cost...when she was unable to do so, she wanted to convince all around her of what only she could see...but none saw...she became paranoid, frustrated n outright rude...I guess she couldn't help herself as a mother's fear & protective instinct overtook everything else...yet, I can forgive Vandana for everything, but for her garbage throwing act on Maya...that was outright uncivilised ...

2 i dont know much about mental illnesses but from what i know it seems more like a case of a criminal mind a psychopath rather than an MPD because in MPD the two Egos have different aims

Agree with you completely...initially, I had thought that Maya suffered from MPD, as they showed her both crouching with fear to Ashwin, n outright aggressive at times...but gradually, it was evident that she is an out n out psychopath...nothing else..

3 i know Sajun are platonic but Sanjh has admitted she loves him. Wasnt Arjuns behaviour of hanging on to Sanjh in that light incorrecr? Isint he ruining her life. Doesnt saanjh chipko too much with him for a platonic friendship? I feel Arjun actually loves Saanjh only and he got attracted by the gloss and glitter at first and then later due sympathy seeking and manipulation ? What do you think?

Yes, Arjun was wrong totally, n so was Saanjh, as both knew well about Maya's insecurities, though they weren't aware of it's extent... Completely agree with your take on Arjun's feelings for Saanjh...I have mentioned the same elsewhere...πŸ˜ƒ...he did mention under intoxication that he loved Saanjh...even Maya is well aware that Arjun loves Saanjh only, hence she mani pulated Arjun into announcing a hasty wedding, lest he change his mind (remember the scene where Arjun stops Saanjh from going to Singapore?)

4 maya burning Saanjh's duppatta if it happened that wau didnt serve its purpose did it? No one noticed Maya and her burnt hands . Or did she have some other purpose ???

I think she just wanted to earn some brownie points from Arjun, n wanted to establish that she genuinely cared for Saanjh...maybe I'm wrong in this case, but yet, I still think that chances are great that this theory is right too...a lot of secrets will be revealed once Jhanvi wakes up from her paralysed slumber...I believe only Jhanvi witnessed that act of Maya...

5 Arjun's 100 percent shares. Didnt Maya take them back. I remember she had mentioned this to staff once at beginning of season 2?

yes, Maya did take them back...I was wrong here, I agree...

I also hope they now show janhavi ok and bringing down Maya. Its such a waste of a good actress. I feel Arjun is totally incapable of handling Maya as he always plays the way she manupulates. Maya needs her match actually

I wonder if you aware that psychopaths, though they lack emotional empathy, have very high cognitive empathy...hence Maya reads every individual's mind very acurately, n then manipulates them into behaving as she wants, as she already knows how they will react under a certain type of provocation...n most normal people fall right into her trap...maybe even you n I would, if she was around us in reality (God forbid πŸ˜†)

Once again an absolutely lovely post

An equally lovely response from you...do write more often...it was a pleasure replying to you πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ---Khushi--- - 7 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: NandiniRaizadaa

What? If we call Maya what she is we are Sanjh fans?πŸ˜†

Oops and i even said something about being Unfair to Saanjh in my reply πŸ˜†

But truth is i dont like Sanjh either. I find her clingy

If Maya was a normal woman Sajun relatiomship is a bit tpugh to digest. But well if Maya was normal she would have told Arjun that she has an objection to all the hugging which goes on and a normal woman would have tackled it differently

I used to like Saanjh in S1, but I found her very OTT n annoying n dumb throughout S2...partly due to the actress, n partly due to her faulty n clingy characterisation, with zero self respect...I m fervently hoping for a NON-Saajun end, but Vandana's ashirwaad before her death, seems to have sealed the fate of Beyhadh climax ..but frankly, I'm least concerned in this respect...I can't connect with Saanjh anymore...

N yes, you are right here...one has to view everybody's behaviour in lieu of the fact that Maya is not normal, n Arya were not a normal couple...if Arya were a normal couple, Saanjh would definitely have been 100% wrong in trying to separate them, n so would Vandy n Ayan have been...but no...all 3 wanted to have Arjun released from Maya's clutches AFTER Arjun himself disclosed the truth of his relationship to them...NOT before that...before, only Vandy tried to separate them, coz she saw thru Maya from the beginning...
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimmu96

But people need confirmation you see. They need proof. They won't accept until and unless Maya herself confesses.

Only theories like "Saanjh actually wants to sleep with Arjun"..."Saanjh doesn't want to prove Ayan's innocence"...etc etc don't need proof...they are to be taken for granted 😳
Edited by ---Khushi--- - 7 years ago
I dont like actor bashing but the problem is jenny is a superb actor and saanjh lady ( don't know her name) has a big problrm with voice modulation. She cant handle outbursts . I wish we had an equally powerfull actor for sanjh then maybe mire neutral views would have come

Khushi i now feel that what we know about Ashwin could also have another take

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It's amazing to read different views. Many times came across people who find maya beautiful and jenny is doing a fabulous job but they still don't like her. Why? Because she is psycho. Saanjh may be clingy or anything but she is liked. Most of audience who watch shows one after the other. They also don't go on forum. They dont really go in detail with flaws regarding story and acting.Some even told me the reason I m watching the show because jenny plays psycho. If someone else played the psychos I wouldn't even watch it.