Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

yes di...😆

we can't hate maya baby because that is something which other characters in show hv to do...😉

All that I feel for Maya is empathy...It's not just Arjun in her Mayajaal...She herself is also badly entangled in it...
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maya kills arjun and the blame falls on the family members and
Then a man enters a show and says his name is arjun and maya smiles 😆 What does this even mean!
Sorry I don't want a loose ending like EHT
Though I liked EHT ending because it gave a scope of season 2 but till now they haven't come up with season 2.
So I want an ending which gives justice to all characters.

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Maya kills arjun and the blame falls on the family members and

Then a man enters a show and says his name is arjun and maya smiles 😆 What does this even mean!
Sorry I don't want a loose ending like EHT
Though I liked EHT ending because it gave a scope of season 2 but till now they haven't come up with season 2.
So I want an ending which gives justice to all characters.

Oh I'm sorry if it annoyed you. It was a silly flight of fancy, and I didn't mean for it to be taken seriously 😆 by the last line, I meant to imply Maya's reign of terror would continue 😆 I don't know about EHT, but I generally like vague, loose endings in thriller stories, so I tried to stuff that kind of an ending here too 😆 I hope you get to watch the sort of conclusion you want :)
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

All that I feel for Maya is empathy...It's not just Arjun in her Mayajaal...She herself is also badly entangled in it...

yeah...

i know both are suffering...but my heart goes to maya...😭
priyanka... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --cute.manasi--

yeah...

i know both are suffering...but my heart goes to maya...😭

I don't feel empathy for Maya yet, because the show has not yet revealed her past deeds(good or bad). In yesterday's episode, I did not like Maya keeping her leg on Jhanvi's shoulder. Which girl would keep her leg on her mother's shoulder when her mother is ill. I know Maya is mentally ill but still she loved her mother, isn't it? I wonder what Jhanvi has in store for us.

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyankazzz

I don't feel empathy for Maya yet, because the show has not yet revealed her past deeds(good or bad). In yesterday's episode, I did not like Maya keeping her leg on Jhanvi's shoulder. Which girl would keep her leg on her mother's shoulder when her mother is ill. I know Maya is mentally ill but still she loved her mother, isn't it? I wonder what Jhanvi has in store for us.

hmm...i thing it was another indicator kind of for audience about the state of maya .

& jhanvi yes she has lot in store for us , i feel as a mother she failed...the kind of love & support she had to offer towards her tormented child never came from her . her fondness for ashwin shocks me .
Khushi_love thumbnail
I am anxiously waiting for all my predictions/assumptions /halucinations 😉 to come true now 😆
The most exciting part of Beyhadh begins now.. .Saanjh will unearth Maya's past n all her crimes.. 🥳
Edited by ---Khushi--- - 7 years ago
priyanka... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

I am anxiously waiting for all my predictions/assumptions /hal ucinations 😉 to come true now 😆

The most exciting part of Beyhadh begins now.. .Saanjh will unearth Maya's past n all her crimes.. 🥳

👍🏼

Word Count: 0

Khushi_love thumbnail
10) Ashwin murder.
15) she orchestrated the bhaang fiasco n that is her final blow in accomplishing "Mission Isolation Arjun"

2 points so far ticked off for sure of all my 16 assumptions...😆
Point 11 also ie Jhanvi's accident also, Maya has indirectly confessed to...😃
...by saying "Dobara aisi galati mat karna" ...but will tick it off only after it is directly proven ...😳

Caught up this weeks epis now...will be back later to discuss in detail...😳