Arjun entangled in MAAYAjaal

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Arjun entangled in MAAYAjaal:

When Maaya had proposed to Arjun, Arjun first refused, then seeing Maaya almost cause an accident of the hot air balloon, asked for time...

When Maaya disclosed her love for Arjun to Jhanvi, Jhanvi asked her whether Arjun too loved her...Maaya replied that it didn't matter whether he did or not...

Maya first tried to buy Arjun with expensive gifts, but he returned them all...Then Maaya changed her tactics (she actually said so in an epi) ...She started "buying" him emotionally...

What I believe is,
1) Maaya has continuously first created problems in Arjun's life (without his knowledge of course) n then sorted that problem for him, which made him grateful to her each time ...I expect the "creation" part of those problems to unfold gradually...
2)Initially, Arjun genuinely stood up for her against Ashwin...But then, Maaya misused his support for her, to further her manipulations making him believe that she was unable to handle Ashwin alone, n needed Arjun by her side...Hence, Arjun hastily announced their marriage.

I recollect the following incidents which I think were orchestrated & manipulated by Maaya to gradually gain "total control" over Arjun...Some things have been shown, n some, I believe will be disclosed later...

(Maybe, I'm wrong in my interpretations, or maybe I'm right...Only time will tell as the drama further unfolds...)

1)having Ayan arrested on a late Friday evening, n then having him bailed out...

2)Sending Arjun to Mauritius, Business class, n "wowing" him with a fancy car, posh hotel, etc...She actually said in the car in Mauritius, "main toh tumhari Zindagi chalaungi"....

3)having Arjun marooned on an islet in Mauritius during high tide n then rescuing him by motor boat, claiming that she came to save him despite not knowing swimming ...

4)Mauritius Pundit death who predicted that a relationship with Maaya would destroy Arjun completely...

5) acknowledging Ashwin as her father in front of media, revealing his truth, immediately followed by emotional atyachaar(pretended to be unable to handle Ashwin alone, n the next day, she confronts Ashwin about the same) to have Arjun hastily announce Arya marriage within a week ( insecurities due to Saanjh who was stopped from going to Singapore by Arjun)

6)email fiasco n throwing Saanjh out of Arjun's life, & blaming Ashwin for the same, though Saanjh returned...

7)Also, transfer of 100 percent shares to Arjun Sharma, ( 49 Jhanvi's, n 51 Maaya's) are both null n void, as both Jhanvi n Maya suffer from a mental illness(Saanjh had mentioned that to Dr Kadam)...Hence its actually Maaya still in control with 51 percent, though she has made Arjun believe that he is the 100 percent owner...N that she trusts him completely...

8) all 7 vachans are totally suggestive of Maaya wanting to control Arjun completely...Luckily Saanjh intervened in the 7th vachan, which is suggestive of Maaya letting go of Arjun in the end...

9) she almost ran her car over Vandana n Sanjh once, when V was voicing her concerns to S regarding M ...But Arjun emerged at the right time, n Maaya stopped...

10) Ashwin murder.

11)Jhanvi's accident

12) Vandana saw thru Maaya, n hence wasn't able to accept her...Hence Maaya eliminated Vandana & Ayaan completely from Arjun's life

13) Vikrams accident

14)she lit Saanjh's dupatta on fire n then squashed it...

15) she orchestrated the bhaang fiasco n that is her final blow in accomplishing "Mission Isolation Arjun"

16) either her pregnancy was fake, n she will accuse Saanjh of a fake miscarriage,
OR
Her pregnancy was genuine, n she herself has killed her baby n accused Saanjh...Which is horrendous...I hope it's the former...

What is going to be fascinating from here onwards is what illness Maaya is suffering from...Her infamous SACH ...Though I believe it's MPD, it could well be a variant of MPD, wherein the 2 Maaya's residing in Maaya are aware of each other...In MPD, only the alter is aware of the self, not vice versa..(Maaya once said, "mujhe saayon ko hataane ki aadat Hai)

Gif credit: Husna (.annihilation.)

...But I firmly believe that
1)while Maaya is R handed, her alter, or Maaya 2 is L handed...(Saanjh mentioned that Ashwin was murdered by a L handed person...Also , I believe L handed Maaya 2 was born when Ashwin broke 9 year old Maaya's R hand)
2)This Maaya 2 is awakened only when Maaya is furious, n has a raging vindictive temperament...

Ashwin's torture in Maaya's childhood has left Maaya with unhealed emotional scars, a mental disorder(MPD or it's variant), & an emotionless n colourless life...She has become totally ruthless & manipulative n knows how to have her way, come what may.

Her moral compass is badly damaged & she is unable to distinguish between good, bad, very bad, n the evil.

I believe Maaya has wronged Arjun, or rather, Maaya's illness has. Arjun mistook his protective sympathetic concern for her n her (manipulative) good deeds for him as love for each other...As far as his "flirting " is concerned, he always indulged in harmless flirting with all girls..He has always been a care free fun spirited guy...As far as his friendship with Saanjh was concerned, he never hid it from Maaya, n Maaya never complained about it on his face...On the contrary, she always assured him that she had no problem with Saajun friendship, when actually, she did have.

The only wrong n insensitive part of Saajun friendship was
1) meeting without Maaya's knowledge, though, since they were platonic meetings, it wasn't so bad...Maaya's controlling nature made Arjun hide it from Maaya, but he shouldn't have.
2)Both S n A were wrong in Saanjh applying colour to Arjun first at Arya first Holi after marriage.

The latest promo is Vandana's worst nightmare come true. I have always felt that Vandana , as a mother, was able to see thru Maaya's mask,esp from events preceding, during n immediately after the ill-fated Arya marriage...

After all, how often is it that your dil's father reveals to you on the day of the marriage, that she had physically attacked him as a 9 year old n rendered him crippled, then the Dil insists on completing the marriage amidst a blazing Mandap, then the dil's father dies on the wedding Mandap, n the Dil, dil's mother & the son are prime accused in the murder, then the dil's mother also meets a near fatal accident n is comatose...All in a matter of a few days...Well...I don't blame Vandana for being unable to accept Maaya....Vandana is convinced of Maaya's evil intentions, though she is not aware of her mental condition ..N no one else is ready to even hear her out...She is very frustrated, n stiff scared for her child, n rightly so...

Somewhere, I feel, Maaya's ill mind compared Ashwin with Arjun...I believe that Maaya 1 wants to love (control) Arjun n hence suffocate him, while Maaya 2 will want to punish him for Ashwin's sins...Arjun will be badly mauled by a severely ill Maaya...

Either ways, I don't think Arjun's deserves the fate he is enduring n will endure in future at Maaya's hands...Yes, he's a duffer...infact, he's dufferest...But he's not bad hearted...Or so I believe...

I see him reconciling with his soul mate, Saanjh at the end...

Having said all this, I still believe no 9 year old deserves to endure this kind of trauma & torture...I hope the show ends with Maya healing completely, n the law understanding her illness, n hence pardoning her...I would love to see the inner beauty of a perfectly normal Maaya, untainted by Ashwin's traumas, ready for a healthy relationship, perhaps running a trust for abused children...I wish the show ends with Maaya finally at peace with herself n with the world...Amen.

Though i suspect Maaya to be the antagonist of the show, she remains the protagonist for me

(While I totally empathise with Maaya for her mental condition, there is no way one can condone her for her manipulative n obsessive nature, n her murders, if she has committed them.
Maybe Ashwin too was abused in childhood, so can we condone his wrongdoings with Maaya?...NO...Similarly, we cannot condone Maaya for her wrongdoings...She needs medical help...& That's it...I've always maintained, Maaya isn't evil...She's just ill...Very ill.)

EDIT:
It isn't MPD, Maya is a sociopath, n now, I think a psychopath...iMini's post on PG 9 triggered a thought process in my mind.

(But I still think, in extreme anger, Maaya becomes almost like another person, n L handed.)

Edited by ---Khushi--- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harneet.kh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow beautifully written post! And the way you explained arjun is what exactly is feel about him and also mentioned In my post.
Apart from all the events you mentioned that needs answers there is one more incident in which Ashwin says that he has proofs that can jail maya for 20-25 years.
The climax you mentioned is indeed awesome, but I doubt it would be that way, even if maya is healed completely if she is alive she will have to spend her life in a jail. I think it will be a sad and emotional end where she will end her life, apologising arjun and setting him free to marry saanjh.
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harneet.kh

Wow beautifully written post! And the way you explained arjun is what exactly is feel about him and also mentioned In my post.

Apart from all the events you mentioned that needs answers there is one more incident in which Ashwin says that he has proofs that can jail maya for 20-25 years.
The climax you mentioned is indeed awesome, but I doubt it would be that way, even if maya is healed completely if she is alive she will have to spend her life in a jail. I think it will be a sad and emotional end where she will end her life, apologising arjun and setting him free to marry saanjh.

Even I think the show will end that way, but I hope the makers end it the way I want it to...😆...Wishful thinking...

The past n everything is now going to unfold...I expect Saanjh, the inspector n the new entry to investigate Maya's past...N her SACH...

TY for agreeing...😳
nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Perfectly analysed Kushi. The 16 points which you believe may be what the writers intend to tell us. But some maybe different though. Maya was planning everything from day one is evident. Her mind set tells everything. You have written it beautifully. I believe she has caged not only Arjun but even Jhanvi. At times the other characters make it easy for her to do what she plans to do. Now I am sceptical about phase 2 of the show, are the writers going to show what they planned, or are they going to give in to external pressure.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well said. Dont know about maya 1 and maya 2 but maya definitely is damaged individual who has no moral compass. There is just one urge in her to create slaves who just have to do slavery or else it becomes a treat.She is extremely possessive that she forgets that other person needs breathing space. She needs healing but only those get healed who feel there is something with them. Maya never felt it till today. It takes huge guts to accept that u have mental illness. Maya has the right to get healed but she should have that intention also.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Woah! Very nice analysis!

I also see Arjun and Saanjh getting together in the end. But I have issues with both the characters and I think the actors are quite a failure to create any kind of impact on me, with regard to their equation and respective characteristics, so I could not care any less about them. How I wish they picked a decent actor for at least Arjun's role.

Maya is very badly damaged as you said very, very ill. That makes me sympathize with her. I don't think she needs Arjun to heal - actually she will never be able to come around if Arjun is around because she will strongly feel anbd believe that she NEEDS to control Arjun so that he doesn't end up being an Ashwin.

Your analogy on Maya's multiple personality disorder is extremly intriguing. I hope they show something like this only. And not some cliched climax .

PS : I would suggest Beyhadh fans to check out a French movie named , "He loves me..He loves me not "
It's a fantastic story about a girl, obsessed in love and I should reveal no more, for the twists and turns should be enjoyed by viewing only! 😊
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i wonder

what's the nayi dehashat ki dastan means...

😆 😆

Jenni is super haawt 😳
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I realised I never edited this one out. Ah, doesn't matter now as we both are very well aware of each others views on everything. 😃
Edited by .annihilation. - 7 years ago
Nithunavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
So according to this post I see.. pura sharma family is righteous & that saanjh is super good person.
Only the evil or ill char of the show is MAYA.
And whatever arjun did was okay. Flirting is fun, saanjh & arjun are innocent but evil maya fooled and making them suffer 🤣

And what did u say...? "Maya is antagonist of this show but she remains protagonist for me" 🤣

Yeah...that's why the antagonist of this show is in all promos and all montages but the so called protagonist(whoever u think) don't even get a side place in that montage ?😆😆

Honestly this post is hilarious for me (my opinion solely) & I respect your opinion of this whole new level imagination side of story too 😆😆

Now I'm doubting if I'm watching Beyhadh or something else !😆

Piyushfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nithunavi

So according to this post I see.. pura sharma family is righteous & that saanjh is super good person.

Only the evil or ill char of the show is MAYA.
And whatever arjun did was okay. Flirting is fun, saanjh & arjun are innocent but evil maya fooled and making them suffer 🤣

And what did u say...? "Maya is antagonist of this show but she remains protagonist for me" 🤣

Yeah...that's why the antagonist of this show is in all promos and all montages but the so called protagonist(whoever u think) don't even get a side place in that montage ?😆😆

Honestly this post is hilarious for me (my opinion solely) & I respect your opinion of this whole new level imagination side of story too 😆😆

Now I'm doubting if I'm watching Beyhadh or something else !😆

🤣 I totally agree with u!! no comments...