Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Amazing start dii...beautiful banner and trailor...😃
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Episode 1

Scene 1

Maya goes to her room and she creaks open her door and she sees her sister who is sleeping and having a angelic face ,she walks in and she sits besides her sister and she tries to wake up her little sister

Maya : Humaira get up sweetie ,time to wake up babe
Humaira : Di,mujhe sone do na ,paach minute aur !!

Maya : Nahi koi paach minute aur nahi ,utho warna mujhe aur bhi tareeke aathe hai tumhein utane ko

Humaira gets up from the bed : Nahi Di, phirse mujhe torture mat karo ice cold water se,Ya phir meri ungli ko garam chai mein doobane mein ya phir zooro shoro se music lagana .Mein aapki koi criminal nahi joh aap mujhe aisi torture karein.

Maya laughs and she hugs her sister : Acha meri pyaari si gudiya,abh yeh tareeke nahi aazma yenge .Hum tumhein Samrat ke tareeke se tumhein utahenge

Maya smiled and she caressed her sister and Humaira started to blush : Acha ji toh meri pyaari si gudiya ko sharmana bhi ata hai
Humaira covered her face with her hands

Maya asks a simple question with concern : Batao Humaira,kya tumhein sach mein Samrat se pyaar hai ,kya tumhein yakeen hai ki who tumhare pyaar ko samjhe ga

Humaira smiles : Agar who meri pyaar ko samajhe ga nahi toh mein bhi aapki behen ,usko meri tarah se samjha hoongi meri pyaar ki hadh,meri pyaar ki deewangi

Maya gets worried for Humaira: Humaira agar koi problem hai,toh tum mujhe batao mein solve karoongi but tum aisa kuch mat karo jise tumhein nuksaan hoga.Babe I love you and I don't wanna loose you.This friend zone things and infatuations yeh sab hote rehte hai.Please take decisions seriously,yeh tumhari zindagi ka sawaal hai

Humaira calms Maya up : Di,I am not a child anymore.I can handle myself.I know what is right and what is wrong and I know this love of mine is true and pure and wanna make my love successful chahein jho hojaayein

Maya hugs Humaira: I hope ki jho tum chahathi ho woh hi ho,mein tumhein dukhi nahi dekh sakthi,agar kisi ne tumhein kuch kiya toh mein beyhadh ho jaaungi. Tumhare liye mein hadh se zyada karne ke liye tayhaar hoon.

Scene 2

Maya is sitting in her cabin and ringing the bell which is on her table to call Arjun her assistant.Arjun arrives in her cabin

Arjun (saluting her ): Yes Maya maam !! In what way I can help you with ?

Maya : Arjun ,from today onwards you need to keep a watch on Humaira my sister .I will give you all the relevant information regarding where is her college,what does she eats etc...and you need to keep a constant check on her.

Arjun : Maya madam,aap mujhe Bodyguard Lovely Singh ban nana chahathi ho ,aap seede seede ek female bodyguard ya phir aap kyun nahi karti ?

Maya gives him an order : Sawaal jawab kuch nahi !! Just do as I say its my order ! Tumhein promotion chahiye na toh yeh samjho ki yeh tumhari promotion dene ke liye test hai !

Arjun : W*F test ? How could you think ki yeh test hoga mein koi kutha nahi hoon jho kiska rakhwala karein din bar

Maya : Kuthe wafadar hote hai aur ,yeh police ki naukri bhi wafardari se hi nibhai jaathi hai .Atlast you have proven that you are not fit for this job and nor for any freaking promotion .So just get lost. Tumhari tarah bohot milenge

Arjun : Acha teek hai maam ,sorry sorry. Promotion ke liye yeh bhi jhel loonga .Agar aapka koi bhai hota aur aap mujhe kethe bodyguard bane ko toh mein kushi kushi kar letha par apki behen,baad mein matt bolo ki meine aapko warning nahi di.Mein bohot hi flirty kisaam ka admi hoon.Flirt karne lagoonga aapki behen se.

Maya : Flirt karke dikha,mein tumhari aakhein nooch loongi
Arjun pulls Maya towards him and holds her hand tight from behind

Maya : What are you doing? Am senior to you ? Koi sharam karo ?Mein tumhein jail bhi pocha sakthi hoon

Arjun : Jail kya mein toh saari umar aapki nazar khed mein konna chahtha hoon ? Aapke alawa mein kisi aur bandi se flirt karne ki soch nahi saktha

Maya : Chodo mujhe ? I said leave me you Ba****d

Arjun: Waah angrezi mein gaali maza aagaya.Chalo itna keh rahi ho toh chod detha hoon. Haan Maya madam aap fikhar mat karo mein aapki behen ka bodyguard bane ke liye tayhaar hoon

Maya's POV : Fikar kaise na karoon tum itna flirty kisaam ke ho aur bohot hi bepharwa ho ,aur bohot allsi

Arjun: Aap ne kuch kahan ?

Maya : Nahi kuch nahi .

Scene 3

Samrat decorated the room with flowers and he made it for perfect that he was just drooling over the beautiful ambience and was thinking how will he propose Gunjan.

Samrat talking to himself

Samrat : Gunjan mujhe tumse kuch kehna hai ...jab se tumse mila hoon ..
Shit yeh nahi it will look too flimy
Gunjan ,I guess am in love with you
No yaar yeh too fast hogaya
Gunjan ,I love you
Nahi yeh itna simple hai ,kya boloon??

Gunjan comes from behind : I also love you Samrat .

Samrat turns around and he notices that its Gunjan. Gunjan blushes and Samrat was embarrassed thinking she heard everything.

Gunjan : Haan meine sab sunn liya tha,but it was very sweet that you making a attempt to propose me and I seriously loved it.I love this ambience its so romantic

Samrat : Thanks Gunjan for understanding? Yeh its true. This ambience is truly romantic so that's why

Samrat goes on his knees

Gunjan will you be my love of my life

Gunjan : Yes Samrat,I will be

Samrat and Gunjan hugs each other.

Suddenly Humaira sees this from far and she is sad and disheartened and she feels so bad seeing Samrat and Gunjan together.

To be continued...

Edited by -Dellz- - 7 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved the coversation between maya and humaira. Loved. Maya telling Humaira not to take any hasty decisions as it is the question of her life. Arjun's dialogues to maya that he wants to be her prisoner was romantic. Samrat made all the decorations. and was rehearsing to say it to Gunjan who heard his confession and gave him a green signal. Humaira saw this and is broken hearted. Waiting to see what Humaira does which will make Samrat kidnap her.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Maya as an elder sister to humaira..and their scene was so cute.humaira loved arjun.but when she said that she knows how to get samrat's ove I felt that she was obsessed with him.but loved Maya advising her to be serious in taking decisions as its their life. but hearing humaira saying that she knows wrong and right I doubt if she can be practical .arya conversation was very interesting. each and every eord was interesting.arjun is so funny.when arjun pulled Maya and caught her hands I was stunned.but ya arjun can only flirt with Maya.will arjun be able to keep an eye on humaira?sajan proposal scene was sweet and romantic. humaira is shattered seeing it.now what will she do?Maya can go to any extent for her sister.what will Maya do?
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WOW!! Beautiful update...

loved it dear

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
So exciting part pls continue loved it a lot 👏👏
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing update loved it can't wait for next part thank you for pm.
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update. Loved it.
Thanks for the PM