Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Vandana is not the only mother in the world. There are so many women who are mothers. I was thinking from her point of view as a mother that is why I have been saying that as a mother her pov is right. But her ways are wrong. I don't have even an ounce of sympathy for Vandana after having thrown Maya's clothes from the laundry and insulting her in front of all.

Edited by katrinasalman - 7 years ago

Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
God forbid children from mother like Vandana
She herself hurls her child to hell with her so-called good intentions
And when the child will be in hell, will proudly recite "I told you"
Such a so-called mother is worse than the worst enemy

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol you talk about law abiding society! Indian judiciary is one of the worst in world. Most criminals walk free like Salman Khan🀣 even after committing crime. Indian judiciary is all about money and power no one really abides by law in India so if they show Maya walking free after all crimes than it will be very realistic scenario πŸ˜†
Edited by OriginalsFan - 7 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@katrinasalman
I will not be replying to you henceforth. Comments like "you people are very rich" etc are totally uncalled for...

I m open to a healthy debate, but not personal attacks.

Take care, n have a good day.πŸ˜ƒ
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laska

God forbid children from mother like Vandana
She herself hurls her child to hell with her so-called good intentions
And when the child will be in hell, will proudly recite "I told you"
Such a so-called mother is worse than the worst enemy

😲 I didn't get you...How did Vandana hurl Arjun towards Maya?
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: OriginalsFan

Lol you talk about law abiding society! Indian judiciary is one of the worst in world. Most criminals walk free like Salman Khan🀣 even after committing crime. Indian judiciary is all about money and power no one really abides by law in India so if they show Maya walking free after all crimes than it will be very realistic scenario πŸ˜†

You are going off topic, buddy...

Happy trekking πŸ˜†
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

😲I didn't get you...How did Vandana hurl Arjun towards Maya?

So Maya=hell according to you πŸ˜†
For me Maya= beauty with brains 😳
I think what she meant was that vandana is a mother to make her child go thru hell and she curses her own child's married life. When she curses Maya's marriage, she is cursing her own sons future as well... πŸ₯± 😲
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishakumar

So Maya=hell according to you πŸ˜†
For me Maya= beauty with brains 😳
I think what she meant was that vandana is a mother to make her child go thru hell and she curses her own child's married life. When she curses Maya's marriage, she is cursing her own sons future as well... πŸ₯± 😲

Only time will tell πŸ˜†
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Is Vandana a typical, cruel, taunting, abusive mil?
IMHO, No πŸ˜ƒ ...She's just a petrified mother...

A woman who has loved her step-son as much as her biological son, if not more...Who patiently waited for Arjun to accept her, for so many years...Who put her ego n self respect aside...Why?!?!...because the maternal instinct over-rides all other...

Yes, Vandana's behaviour with Maya does appear unacceptable, on face value...But the fact is, it's not as if Vandana has typical mil type issues with Maya, like intercaste issues, dowry issues, or plain obsessive n possessive love for her son, n hence unable to accept Dil in son's life...Any other greedy middle class mil would have been licking Maya's feet, thanks to her financial status...But NOT Vandana...

She is not accepting Maya NOT for any of these reasons...I'ts solely because she feels n believes that association with Maya can bring about Arjun's downfall, as Arjun is Maya's obsession...N as a mother, her fears have only been compounded since Arya marriage...

1) Ashwin's disclosure to Vandana just before the marriage
2)Maya insisting on completing the marriage amidst a blazing Mandap
3)Ashwin's dying on the Mandap pyre , after accusingly pointing towards the trio of Maya, Arjun Jhanvi
4)Arjun becoming a prime suspect in Ashwin's murder n being interrogated at the police station one day after the marriage
5)now, Arjun being arrested for Ashwin's murder

In this scenario, how can we expect Vandana to welcome Maya with open arms?

A mother's love is one of the purest forms of love...Yes, every mother is selfish in her love...The mere existence of her child is her first & last joy...It's a mother's primitive instinct to be protective of her child...I only see fear n protection for Arjun's life in Vandana's eyes everytime she yells at Maya...Yes, her approach may not be right...But then, when has a mother's fear for her child's life been able to think or behave rationally?!?!?

Vandana's behaviour may appear OTT at the moment...But if it turns out that Maya is the killer (I believe it's MPD), then Vandana's fear & behaviour will be justified to the majority on the forum, who are all gunning for her πŸ˜†

(Though if Maya indeed is a case of MPD/DID, my heart would reach out to her😭)

good one khushi di...πŸ‘

& i agree to it , vandana is a mother & is acting purely on motherly instinct .
seed of doubt was always there & the later incidences have only activated it in fear for arjun & anguish for maya .
sadly nobody could discern her perception so far its saanjh who understands & is trying her best to persuade her .

yesterday was good , what do you feel about it ? finally got to see maya's that look...πŸ˜†
jennifer was dam good...πŸ˜ƒ
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Only time will tellπŸ˜†

For every man marriage is hell according to them 🀣
Wouldn't be surprised if Arjun feels the same way, especially if his wife is someone as smart as maya πŸ˜‰