Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: CaputDraconis

TVD is fantasy fiction. Beyhadh is set in the real world. I can't believe people are condoning well-planned murder which was not something done out of majboori!

I've not seen the episode but some of the comments here are atrocious.

It's a fiction show not real life! I don't give damn what you think doesn't bother me! But I will stick with what I said!
ktiluvu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
See what ever the reason may be but vandhana's behaviour with Maya is completely wrong... May be Maya is murderer or not or good or bad but vandhana don't have any right to behave with Maya like that... Always yelling Maya, throwing Maya's cloths, slapping Maya what not... If vandhana had doubt on Maya then she has right not to love Maya or accept her but she don't have right on Maya to torture Maya just in the name of elder or husband mother
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

TVD is fantasy fiction. Beyhadh is set in the real world. I can't believe people are condoning well-planned murder which was not something done out of majboori!

I've not seen the episode but some of the comments here are atrocious.

It's actually alarming...Children root for negative characters in video games...& Here, people condoning well planned cold blooded murders 😕

Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishakumar

So do u really think that the cvs will give away all the suspense and the climax of the show? 🤣
In every episode we are forced to doubt someone else
Last week it was Arjun, this week its Maya...
the cvs can't just give away the killer on a plate like that 😉

My dear, the case is closed! A new track is going to start now, and this murder mystery will be back once Jhanvi regains consciousness, or at the end of the show, when Maya's truth is out in the open.
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I guess the story is going the Gone Girl way. Maya will commit the crimes but due to lack of evidence will come out unscathed each time. Arjun too is a character with grey shades & we got a hint of it, don't know why he didn't tell Saanjh that he was the one who told Jhanvi to write that confession letter!
He too is acting fishy.. If this story really goes the Gone Girl way then Maya will be the mastermind , police will even know that but can't arrest her due to lack of evidence & Arjun will end up being miserable& drowning in his sins due to his selfish cheating & greedy nature.
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

It's actually alarming...Children root for negative characters in video games...& Here, people condoning well planned cold blooded murders 😕

It's shocking.

BUT

Are you sure Maya is the killer? Why did she kill Ashwin? I am unable to understand why would she kill him on her wedding day out of all days, and is she ruthless enough to kill her own mother? Some things don't make any sense to me. But then, this show has hardly made any sense. So..
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: lumos_31

My dear, the case is closed! A new track is going to start now, and this murder mystery will be back once Jhanvi regains consciousness, or at the end of the show, when Maya's truth is out in the open.

I think the inspector will persist...N gradually, Saanjh will recollect the mauritius pundit death n Maya's earring connection...N will join the inspector in his investigation...

I think we are in for very exciting times ahead...😃
Edited by ---Khushi--- - 7 years ago
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheUnique

I guess the story is going the Gone Girl way. Maya will commit the crimes but due to lack of evidence will come out unscathed each time. Arjun too is a character with grey shades & we got a hint of it, don't know why he didn't tell Saanjh that he was the one who told Jhanvi to write that confession letter!

He too is acting fishy.. If this story really goes the Gone Girl way then Maya will be the mastermind , police will even know that but can't arrest her due to lack of evidence & Arjun will end up being miserable& drowning in his sins due to his selfish cheating & greedy nature.

Even in GG, Amy only killed Desi Collings toward the end. Even when she learnt about Nick's cheating ways, she never attempted to kill him. Instead, she planned an elaborate set up to trap him forever so that he gets the death sentence.

I *think*, Maya here has MPD, and it's her altar ego who's doing the killing to supposedly save the child Maya, as once posited by the TM Khushi.
Edited by CaputDraconis - 7 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail

It's shocking.

BUT

Are you sure Maya is the killer? Why did she kill Ashwin? I am unable to understand why would she kill him on her wedding day out of all days, and is she ruthless enough to kill her own mother? Some things don't make any sense to me. But then, this show has hardly made any sense. So..

Today Maya said, "Maine Arjun ko choone ka Haq Kisi ko NAHI Diya"...N if u remember, Jhanvi attacked Arjun on the night of her suicide attempt...

N Maya is mentally ill..(Whatever illness the CVs might decide , though I still think it's MPD)...& An ill mind can't be expected to behave rationally ...
Edited by ---Khushi--- - 7 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail

Even in GG, Amy only killed Desi Collings toward the end. Even when she learnt about Nick's cheating ways, she never attempted to kill him. Instead, she planned an elaborate set up to trap him forever so that he gets the death sentence.

I *think*, Maya here has MPD, and it's her altar ego who's doing the killing to supposedly save the child Maya, as once posited by the TM Khushi.

So you finally agree??...😆