Humaira wants to move on with Ayaan by here samrat has kidnapped her
He claims to love her n wants to marry her
Glad gunjan reached there hope she gets humaira out of there b4 samrat returns
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
you gave double updates.I am surprised.
good to see arya joining hands to get the stolen money back.shocking that saanjh was never pregnant or having cancer.finally the most feared moment of Maya knowing that its arjun who accompanied saanjh came.but luckily you didn't drag it .when arjun got the money from samay I was thrilled.but shocking that saanjh shot samay.shocking that it was a game played by samay saanjh and saanjh realising that if samay is caught her plan will flop she shot samay.she is not even loyal to samay.cheap woman.but it was a wow moment when Maya caught saanjh at the right moment and arjun got the money back.glad that saanjh is arrested and at ayaan is fine
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
sad that ayaan started showing symptoms again and is taken for treatment.arya apologizing to each other and hugging was emotional. I am eager to know arya's story will move forward after reunion.sajan scene was romantic. sad that samrat took drugs from someone and left.guess gunjan is bonding with jhanvi. please show more jhanvi gunjan scenes like jhanvi gauri on dbo.loved their edit.but in the scene jhanvi is sad and serious.but in the picture she is smiling.loved humaira taking care of at ayaan.how cheap of samrat to say that he wants both gunjan and humaira.loved humaira saying that she is moving on with ayaan.please show some romantic scenes on ayaan and humaira.shocking that samrat went to the extent of kidnapping humaira to hurt arya and still hr claims to love her.waiting for arya to save humaira.please reform samrat and unite him with gunjan.sajan are a wonderful pair
ARJUNKIAPS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
.jasminerahul
i always love to read ur analysis!!!
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Update.😊
Saanjh truth face Revealed,it was so nice.😊
Arya Reunion and their Love Confession was so Cute.😊
Samarat and Gunjan Part was so nice.😊
But Samrat😑 locked Humeria as her Wife,it was so bad.
I hope everything will be fine.😊
The Pics were so nice.
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Word Count: 0

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WOW!! fantastic updates...

loved it dear

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Good sanjh arrested...
arjun and maya mend their ways...
and smarat is doing wrong...
good gunjun have found humaira...

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 4 was nice...too many mysteries surrounding them...
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is the ending part of the fanfiction. Please give detailed comments, fav couple, and fav scenes

Part 7
Gunjan and Jhanvi find Humaira. They free Humaira. Arjun and Maya are in search of. Humaira. They catch Samrat and drag him to the police station. They torture him and asked, "Where is Humaira? "

Samrat was about to tell but sees Gunjan and Jhanvi with Humaira.

Jhanvi: Here are the bail papers for Samrat.
Arjun +Maya: Constable, leave Samrat.
They said, "Jhanvi, take care of your lad else next time it will be a non bailable warrant. "
Jhanvi: I apologize to you on behalf of Samrat. I won't give you an opportunity to complain next time.
Samrat goes to Gunjan and Humaira and said, "I am sorry. I didn't know what I really did. I always had the habit of flirting with girls."

He further said to Gunjan, "I have been insensitive towards you and. have never understood your feelings. I didn't give you any justice."

Gunjan: One condition. You need to go to rehab center once again and leave all your bad habits. Unless I see that change in you, I cannot decide anything. Once I am convinced, I will think about it.

Samrat agrees and goes to rehab center. The doctor also finds that Samrat's liver affected because of drinking and jaw affected because of smoking. They perform the surgery.

Sometime later the doctor comes out and tells Jhanvi, Gunjan, Arjun, Maya, and Ayaan, "Operation is successful."

He gives the prescription to Gunjan who gets the medicine for him. Samrat regains his consciousness. The doctor said, "You stop smoking and drinking."

Samrat goes for the medical check up from time to time. He recovers.

The college welcomes Samrat and make all the decorations.
Gunjan enters.
Samrat kneels before Gunjan and proposes, "Will you marry me? "
Gunjan nods.
Every claps for the couple.
Ayaan: Will you marry me Humaira?
Humaira: Of course you I will.

Samrat takes Gunjan home & told Tej & Jhanvi, "I want to spend my life with Gunjan with whom you had got me engaged. I want to get re-engaged to her.

Tej: You have taken a good decision. Gunjan is a gem.

Ayaan & Humaira told Arjun & Maya, "We have decided to spend our lives with each other. We will marry after completing our studies."

Arjun + Maya: Good decision.

Samrat gets engaged to Gunjan. Ayaan gets engaged to Humaira. Both the couples are engaged the same day.

Arjun & Maya send Ayaan & Humaira abroad for further studies.
Ayaan: It is a good thing that we have gone to the different environment.
Samrat & Gunjan's parents too send them abroad for further studies. Sajan & Ayra come back after 3 years.

Gunjan & Humaira meet. They hug each other.
Gunjan: What do you intend to do?
Humaira: I want to start an NGO.
Gunjan: Even I wish to do the same. Why don't we do it together.
Humaira: Fine. I am sorry.
Gunjan: Sorry for what?
Humaira: For coming between you & Samrat.
Gunjan: No need to be sorry. People commits blunders in their youth. Even Sam wasn't a saint either.
Gunjan & Humaira start an NGO business.
3 months later, Gunjan marries Samrat. Humaira marries Ayaan. Both the weddings take place at the same venue, the same day.

After the wedding, Samrat goes to Ayaan & said, "I am sorry. I have dragged you into drugs."
Ayaan: Past is past. We can still be good friends.
Samrat: Will you join my business?
Ayaan: Yes.

All 4 of them flourish in their business. Arjun & Maya also make progress in their career. All 6 of them live happily ever after

THE END

Edited by kavsy - 7 years ago