Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

WOW!! Beautiful update...

loved it dear

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Part 4
Ayaan gets influenced looking at Samrat. Arjun is completely unaware of that as he is indulged in his problems. Samrat takes Ayaan to the drug supplier.

Ayaan: I can do everything but not take drugs. I am sorry.
Samrat: Come on yaar. Can't you have it for your friend? Just taste it. If you don't like, I won't force you.
Ayaan tries it.
Samrat: How do you find it?
Ayaan: Pathetic. It is a sweet poison and I hate sweets.
Samrat: Don't worry. You will like it. Taste one more.
Ayaan tastes it.
Samrat: enough for now. We will meet later.

Arjun is passing by. He sees Samay beating Saanjh publicly. Arjun comes slaps him.
Samay: How dare you raise your hand on me?
Arjun: You should know what does assaulting a woman mean.
Samay: She is my wife. I can do whatever I want with her.
Arjun: She is your wife but as per the law it is illegal. I can arrest you for this.
Saanjh comes. Samay leaves.
Saanjh: You have promised me that you will arrange for the money. What happened?
Arjun: Give me a months time. I will arrange.
Saanjh: I am not going to live long. The doctor told me that I am going to live only for 3 months. It is a hopeless case.
Arjun: I will get you treated abroad. Nothing will happen to you.
Arjun gets a call from the police station. When he reaches there, he gets a news that a millionaire named Kothari has been cheated of Rs. 10 crores. He had filed a case on the defaulter who claimed o have paid everything. The money is under the police custody till the case is solved.
He said, "I will handle this one."
The commissioner said, "All the best."
Arjun keeps the money safely into the locker.
The next day, Ayaan is drowsy at the college. Humaira asked him, "what is the matter?"
Ayaan: I have a headache.
Humaira: Did you go to the doctor?
Samrat comes. He aid, "I am your doctor. What happened?"
Ayaan: My head is paining.
Samrat: Come with me.
They go to the supplier & have drugs.
Samrat: How are you feeling now?
Ayaan: I am feeling good now.
Gunjan sees that. She meets Humaira & said, "I know that we both of us love Samrat. You have seen me with him & vice versa. He is not proper. He is spoiling Ayaan's life now."
Samrat smirks: My revenge from Arjun & Maya will be fulfilled. They will see Ayaan & Humaira in pain.
Gunjan & Humaira rush towards Ayaan & slaps Samrat in public. The cops come.
Gunjan + Humaira: This person is the one who ruins others life. Please take him.
The cops take Samrat to the lockup & torture him.
Arjun gets to know that Ayaan has got entangled to drugs & begins to understand Maya's fears. he takes Ayaan to the lockup & slaps him.
Ayaan: I am sorry bro. Please help me.
Arjun hugs him emotionally. He admits him to the deaddiction center.
Maya sees Humaira at the police station. She said, "Glad that you got to know about Samrat. If I catch you meeting him or interacting with him, you had it. I will send you to another state for continuing your studies & I am sure that you won't like it."

Saanjh gets to know from the TV news about the case being in police custody & thinks about tricking Arjun & get that money."
Arjun meets Saanjh the next day.she said, "I have been getting blood vomit. I won't live long. you forget about the child."
Arjun: I have arranged for the money. I will give you a call. You can meet me at that time.
Saanjh: I know it is the money which you have got in your custody.
Arjun: Your health is important. So I am taking that risk. It will take years for the case to get solved. In the meantime, I will repay. Once you get well, we will stay together.
Arjun goes to the station. Tej bails out Samrat. Arjun said, 'Take care of your son. He is spoiling his life as well as others life."
Tej: I apologize to you on Samrat's behalf.
At home, he slaps Samrat who apologizes to him. Tej admits Samrat to the rehab center where Ayaan is taking the treatment.

After everyone left, he calls Saanjh who comes in.
Arjun: Take this bag of money & complete the hospital formalities. I will join you later.
Saanjh leaves.
The next moment, Arjun gets a call regarding the bomb blast that took place at Saanjh's place. Arjun goes to that place with his men who gets the news that Saanjh died of that bomb blast. Samay had disappeared with that money. The cops investigate the same & find out that Samay had caused the blast & had taken that money.

The cops see Samay running with that money but he escapes from them. The entire state is surrounded by the cops.

Commissioner: I had given you the responsibility of that bag. where did it go?
Arjun's junior said. "Arjun had gone out. So I took charge but I had to go to an emergency."
Commissioner: Arjun, I have never expected this from you. I had specifically told you to take care of this money. Taking into consideration about your good performance, I will give you a week's time. If I don't see that bag, you will be indefinitely suspended."
Arjun: I will get that money.
Maya starts the investigation about the lost money & gets to know that it was Saanjh who had come to the station.
Edited by kavsy - 7 years ago
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing updates loved all parts thank you for pm.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
shocking that samrat led ayaan also to the world of drugs.samrat did that to take revenge on arya.but why is samrat so angry with arya?they just wanted humaira to be away from him.right?.luckily humaira gunjan found out and got samrat arrested.surprised to see tej as samrat's dad.good that both ayaan and samrat are taking treatment.hope that they both will become normal. saanjh emotionally blackmailed arjun and got the money he was in charge of and samay caused bomb blast and escaped with money.sad that because of that now arjun is in trouble.hope arjun will be able to solve the problem. but did saanjh really die or is it samay saanjh's game?
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
This Samrat😑 was Just Disgusting,He is spoiled Ayaan to take Revenge.
Humeria and Gunjan knew this and Slapped Samrat,it was so Nice.😊
Samrat was arrested,it was so Nice.😊
Arjun gave the Custody money to Saanjh for her Treatment.😲
Now,Samay😑 steal that Money makes Bomb Blast,Just Disgusting.
Commissioner gave one week Time to Arjun to recover the Money.😭
Mays Started Investigation and knew about Saajh,it was so Interesting.😊
I hope everything will be fine.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Aryan got into drugs because of that tw*t Samrat
Glad he was caught n both the girls got him arrested
Arjun stole that money for saanjh
Has she faked her own death with her husband or did he really kill her n run with the money
Maya is on the case n is soon gonna work things out
Hope all gets sorted out b4 arjun gets in trouble
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Kavsy, went through your FF post. It is beautifully written and conceptualized.Kudos to you.
Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
REAd the character sketch and the first chapter. Man you people can become great script writers!