Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys, I am going to discontinue this thread due to some reasons. Sorry for the inconvenience.
khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 17 Thumbnail + 8
congrats on the new FF! wonderful cs! update soon! thanks 4 da pm
varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice CS
Update soon please
Thanks for pm
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: katrinasalman

Guys, I am going to discontinue this thread due to some reasons. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Whyyy?
Does that mean u won't write the story anymore? 😭
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishakumar

Whyyy?
Does that mean u won't write the story anymore? 😭

Actually, I had dedicated this to a member but she was not satisfied and told me that she will write it next month. Initially, I thought of discontinuing but now I changed my mind. I will use my imagination and continue. I apologize to all once again. The story will be my own. That Is why I have removed the dedication part.
Edited by katrinasalman - 7 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Part 1
Arjun and Maya are two main reliable IPS officers who work in the investigation team and take every complicated problem as a challenge before the wedding. However, things have changed after they got married. Arjun has been fun-loving but had become a grim inspector after marriage. He yells at his juniors when they are unable to perform the task. One of the officers asked, "You have changed a lot ever since you have got married. You used to make lots of fun."
Arjun: This is the police station. Not the entertainment club.

He remembers his college days and the moments he had with Maya.

Flashback
Both had studied in the same college and have been sharing notes with each other. The toughest thing was the physical test examination which they had cleared. Both of them are lovers since the college days. Maya is concerned about her sister Humaira and Arjun is concerned about Ayaan. However, both help each other in times of need. One day, Arjun said, "I love you and you love me. What is the problem if we marry."
Maya: I don't have any problem except one.
Arjun: What problem?

Maya: It is Humaira. I can't leave her alone at home. Although mom and dad are there, they are busy in their world. So till Humaira settles, I can't think about marriage. Yes, I love you but Humaira is my responsibility.
Arjun: Your responsibility is my responsibility. We have always been sharing good and bad about each other. Even Ayaan is studying with Humaira. So I don't think there would be any problem.
Maya: It is not that. The problem is Samrat. She is madly in love with him whereas he freaks with Gunjan when Humaira is not there. He is a big flirt.
Arjun: Don't worry, we will keep a watch on him. To be honest, I am worried about Ayaan as he has not left Samrat. I don't want him to be a drug addict. But they say if two heads work together, the problem will be solved easily. I will talk to your parents.
Maya gives a nod. Arjun gets the proposal for Maya to Ashwin & Jhanvi.
Jhanvi: I have full faith that you will keep my Maya baby happy.
Arjun: Please take care of Humaira.
Ashwin: No worries. I will take care.
Arjun & Maya get married.

The background song is
Wo Lamhe, wo baatein,
Koi na jaane,
Thi kaisi raatein,
Hooo, barsaatein,
Wo bheegi bheegi yaadein,
Wo bheegi bheegi yaadein...

Na main jaanoun,
Na tu jaane,
(aaah)
Kaisa hai ye mausam,
Koi na jaane,
Kahi se hai fizaa aayi,
Ghamon ki dhoop sang laayi,
Khafaa hogaye hum,
Judaa hogaye hum,

Wo Lamhe, wo baatein,
Koi na jaane,
Thi kaisi raatein,
Hooo, barsaatein,

(hooo...)

Saagar ki,
Gehraayi se,
Gehra hai,
Apna pyaar,
Sehraoun ki,
In hawaon me,
Kaise aayeee-gi bahaar,
Kahan se ye hawa aayi,
Ghataayen kaali kyoun chhaayi,
Khafaa hogaye hum,
Judaa hogaye hum,

Wo Lamhe, wo baatein,
Koi na jaane,
Thi kaisi raatein,
Hooo, barsaatein,

hooo hooo
hooo hooo, hooo hooo, hooo hoo, hoo hoo hoo
hooo
aaah

Flashback ends. Arjun goes to the club for refreshing his mind.
At National college, Samrat dancing on rap songs.

Gunjan & Humaira are amazed. Both love Samrat.
Humaira: Wow, he is too good.
After the annual day performance, Samrat goes to Gunjan & said, "Coming with me to the resort."
Gunjan: I will come with you anywhere but I want the commitment from your end.
Samrat: I have considered you as my wife.
He smooches her. Gunjan said, "I need to go home now. We have an important function."
Samrat: Please Gunjan.
Gunjan: Why Humaira is there right?
Samrat: I am not after her. She is after me. I love only you.
Gunjan: we will meet some other time.
Samrat: Fine sweetheart. Give me a hug.
Samrat & Gungan hug each other. However, he takes the golden chain from her neck without her knowledge. He said, "See you tomorrow. Bye"
Gunjan: Bye.
After Gunjan left, Humaira meets him. She had seen Samrat hugging Gunjan. The background song is dekho dekho dekho, yeah hain jalwa.
Samrat: Oh what a timing. I've been waiting for you.
Humaira: I understand but what to do? I can't bunk any lectures as Maya di's eyes are on me. My mom is also not letting me free like before and even if she lies, my sister will make out very easily. She is a police officer, not a milk maid. She keeps track of what is happening in the world. So keeping the track on me is nothing for her. By the way what were you doing with Gunjan?
Samrat: I don't love Gunjan but she loves me. She wants marriage, commitment & baby but I'm too young to take that responsibility. I don't love her. I only love you.
Samrat gives her the burkha & said, "When you are meeting me, you wear this."
Humaira: Nice idea. You are a genius. I need to move now.
Samrat: ok sweetheart.
Humaira goes home.

Edited by katrinasalman - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
good to see Arjun becoming a responsible IPS officer after marr.maya is such a nice sis who wants to marry arjun only when her sis humaira gets settled.she is scared of humaira with samrat.arjun too is worried abt ayan's company with a drug addict like samrat.anyways good that arjun discussed abt their marr with maya's parents n they supported it.glad that arya got married n bg song was so nice.shocking that samrat is playing with both gunjan n humaira.very sad 4 both girls.how will he get exposed b4 them n how will they react?i hope samrat gets reformed n loves Gunjan sincerely
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update dear
Thanks fir pm
AksharaRosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome start loving arya a lot .Samrat is cheating humaira.Thanks for the pm .Waiting for the next updates eagerly
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice start...
This Samrat is playing with both Gunjan & Humaira...
Continue soon
Thanks 4 pm...