Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety1025 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Part-4

Arjun was unable to concentrate on anything, whatever he does Maya and Sunny's dance comes to his mind. He threw the files aside and decided to watch tv, but no even that didnt helped him whatever channel he saw Maya was there. He turned off the TV and threw remote aside. Then he realised something, today he's room is not the same as it used to be every evening.. there were no candles nor flowers; He threw his head back on sofa- Today she didnt come..
He somehow managed to sleep.
Maya was so happy and she shared every incident that happened from past few days with Jhanvi.
How she informed Ria to arrange a party for Arjun and acted as if she was unaware of everything, How she made Arjun jealous dancing with Sunny
M-And you know Mom, i give Arjun lot of work so that i can sup...(No, what was i about to say.. i cant tell this to anyone)
J-So that you can...?? what Maya baby, tell.. so that you can
M-Mom nothing, I just blabbered sonething. Its time for you to take rest.
Good night Mom.. Love you
She kisses her Mom's forhead and goes to her room
She takes out the pillow which is having Arjun's image printed on it
She hugs it and kisses his image..
M-Another day without you My Love.
Good night
She sleeps with the pillow in her arms
Sceen shifts to a calendar also having Pictures of Arjun and days striked off with the number 70
Arjun wokes up with the same truth as dream which is haunting him from past 8 hours
He takes a shower and goes to his office
He tries to avoid Maya, he doesnt gaze at her from his cabin and discusses their next assignment by just looking into his screen and not Maya
He gave only short responses to her questions unlike everyday he didnt took the chance to flirt her
Maya was in playfull mood and wantedly asked him more doubts than usual
Arjun went home to find a card near the fresh lillies and white candles which said-
Arjun, I know you are stressed about something and you cant come out from it unless you share it with someone. So if you dont mind you can share your every problem with me; Iam always there for you :-)
He smiles and hugs the card
He takes another card to write
He writes everything about Maya and asks her name as he dont know who she is and how he should adress her
Next day he is the same Arjun Sharma and completes all his work fastly so that he can meet his stranger girl
But no, Thats impossible untill Maya is there.. She again sends him to some far area which takes 1hr to go, 2 hrs to complete his work and 90 mins to reach his place. He manages to complete everything soon and reaches his home in 3 and half hours
There was a card
'You might be infatuated by her beauty and wealth, nothing more'
Arjun rolls his eyes as he heard the same dialogue from Saanjh when he shared it with her
He continued reading next line
'I cant reveal my name but yes you can call me anything you like'
He smirks and writes "I can call you with anything i like?? Then well i will call you as Jaan.. will that be ok.(;-))"
AlishaSyed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Update soon waiting for it ..
O zaalima... 😉😉

Good going and amazing story line ..
But why do i feel like his mystery girl is no other than Maya 😊 .. !?

My ArYa .. now a days the show is quite depressing so its good to see and read such stories ..
After reading it all the memories of season 1 come back .. the attraction , flirt , romance , and yes obsession