O Zaalima Ff Part-4

sweety1025 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello Guys!! 😊
Iam here with a Ff on our beloved Arya.. Iam not a great writer though, I hope you like it!!!
Do comment...
πŸ˜‰

Part-1

"She is an angelic devil"; She has that capability to drew everyone's attention whether it might be due to her gorgeous looks or deadly stares- says Arjun to his mom on phone about his boss.
Arjun Sharma is staying in Mumbai away from his family to make his dream of being a rich and public figure to come true. Temporarily he joined F&C as a photographer but little did he know his life would take a drastic turn over there and fulfill his dreams.

That morning there was a photo of him with Maya Mehrotra, his boss stuck in the front page of newspaper; he didnt know it until his goodsleep was disturbed with the nonstop phone calls.
He woke up and attended the call without even noticing the caller id "hello, who is this and why do you call me so early as if you are the most busiest person and cant get time later" said an irritated arjun with closed eyes
"Haan beta, I wont get time, not because Iam busy but my son is"-said a lady from otherside
Arjun opened his eyes-"Mom you"
"Thank God you remember me, I thought you forgot my existence in your life after shifting to Mumbai"-said Vandana
"Mom nothing like that, its just Iam busy, My boss,"he looks up and sigh "uff she drinks my blood and eat my brain asif iam her fav food"
He heard her mom laughing in response
"Mom its not joke that you're laughing, Iam serious"
"But Arjun, She looks so sweet and innocent, completely different from your description" her mom said looking at something in her hands
"That is her greatness mom!"
"She is an angelic devil; She has that capability to drew everyone's attention whether it might be due to her gorgeous looks or deadly stares..."he keeps on ranting about Maya
He suddenly stops talking as he realised something
"But Mom, how do you know Maya ?? I never sent her photo as far as I remember"-he said confusingly
"Yes beta, you didnt send me but I saw her in newspaper"
"Talking with you i forgot the reason i called you" she tells slightly hitting her forhead
"Congrats beta, Iam proud of you" she wishes him happily with pride for her son in her eyes
He is confused "Mom congrats?? But why?? I didnt understand!!"
"Oh! You didnt understand?? Enough of acting Arjun!! Its like your day, Everyone is talking about you"
Now, he is really confused "Mom stop this and tell what is the news about??"
"Arjun you didnt see today's newspaper"
"Newspaper!!! No, one second mom" he searches for paper and grabs it; he is shocked seeing it
"Mom, this... this..."
"Haa beta its you!!!"
His photo along with Maya was in Newspaper today with the headline 'The rising Photographer in F&C'
"Mom, I'll call you in the evening, Byee.. I Love you mom" he says with a huge smile
"Love you too my son, Byee"
He cuts the call and dances in joy kissing his photo on newspaper

Edited by sweety1025 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweety1025 thumbnail
Part-2

Arjun decides to thank Maya..
He practices to thank her in all the ways possible, if it was some random girl his one smile is enough to impress her; but his boss is not one of them to easily be pleased with his charm..
In his practice sessions he forgot the time and ran late to office
"Arjun Sharma you thought to thank her but now you need to appologise orelse even this job will be out of your hands" he thought closing his eyes and prayed to God.
As he opened the door, the flower petals welcomed him
Whole office was decorated with flowers and everyone congratulated him.
"Congrats Arjun, today your photo came in newspaper that too with our Maya mam" Riya winked
"Offo Riya leave all these, Lets celebrate; I cant wait anymore" said one of the employe looking at the delicious chocolate cake
"Hahaha true Arjun, we have to cut the cake orelse no wonder he will eat whole cake" Riya said.
"Where is Maya??"Arjun asked not finding his boss anywhere
"Maya mam..."Riya stammered
"Riya, is everything fine?" Arjun asked worriedly
"Dont know Arjun, Maya mam didnt come today"
"What?? Maya is late today??"Arjun asked widening his eyes, He never saw Maya being late
"Let it be Arjun, even if she is here she'll spoil our happy moment" another employee with irked look
Arjun smiled and everyone enjoyed that morning party
"Whats happening here?" They heard her voice
Everyone paused and turned to look if she was realy there and Yes she stood there in her White gown
Maya crossed her arms against chest and walked towards them
"Riya, Is this a office or any party hall" she said looking at the floor which was filled with flower petals and cake, drinks spilled all over
"But Mam you only.."Riya stopped seeing Maya glaring at her
"Sorry Mam" this is what she can say seeing Maya angry
Arjun moved towards Maya forwarding his hand "Thanks Maya, Thanks for everything"
Maya stared at his hand and then at him, she turned sidewards
"No need to thank Mr.Sharma, whatever happened was because of your hardwork. I have nothing to do with it"
"But Maya if you didnt give me that chance.."he stopped seeing her
"Its over Mr.Sharma, People praised you that does not mean you will forget your routine work and celebrate."
Arjun raised his eyebrows
"Anyway you need to go for shoot near Marine Drive, hope you didnt forget??" she querries him
He just nods his head
Maya goes to her cabin
"Your morning practice sessions or of no use Arjun, this devil has problem even if someone is thanking her" he thought
"God please give her some sense to live, laugh and love life". Arjun prays looking up.

Evening-
He reaches his flat tiredly, Maya wants photos to be perfect; Yes he is a good photographer but to impress Mays it takes him much time due to which he gets tired. Though she is not with him she has every information about what he is doing.
He opens his door and same smell caught his attention
From 4 days his room is decorated with fresh flowers and scented candles all over, he walks in and enters kitchen
He checks the bowl and again he found his favourite dish "Poori-chole" along with a Congratulating card. He smiles holding the card on his heart and all his tiredness vanishes.
"Again you came, i dont know who are you or why you are doing this; But you make my day. There is that devil in office who doesnt even give me a minute to rest and here you are an angel who does so much for me" he says feeling the freshness in his house. Not to mention he will never be bored of eating the same dish everyday, not because its his favourite dish but the one who makes it is definitely in love with him, Yes the taste says it all.
It has been almost 10 days that he had shifted to Mumbai and hardly know anyone there except his neighbour Sanjh who helped him in finding a job.
Sanjh his neighbour helped him a lot to adjust in Mumbai and he know that she likes him.
He joined F&C 7 days back.
He dont know who is doing this as that person never left any clue except one, their bracelet which told him she was a girl
He found it in his room near his shirt.

Edited by sweety1025 - 7 years ago
dhrishti_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love this fanfiction ❀️!!
I had read the 1st part long back but forgot to comment.
For once, Arjun's mother seems to have a good impression of Maya πŸ˜†
This ff takes me back to the simple beginning of Beyhadh *sigh* the good old days
I wonder who Arjun's 'fairy godmother' is, my guesses are Saanjh or Arjun's mother since they seem to be the only female characters who could know about Arjun's personal likes and dislikes (like his favourite food), or maybe a new character.
Update soon!!
moon14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice story

i am a silent member in the forum.
just read your story .
countinue sooon
sweety1025 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhrishti_

I love this fanfiction ❀️!!

I had read the 1st part long back but forgot to comment.
For once, Arjun's mother seems to have a good impression of MayaπŸ˜†
This ff takes me back to the simple beginning of Beyhadh *sigh* the good old days
I wonder who Arjun's 'fairy godmother' is, my guesses are Saanjh or Arjun's mother since they seem to be the only female characters who could know about Arjun's personal likes and dislikes (like his favourite food), or maybe a new character.
Update soon!!

Thank you for being the first one to comment and loving my ff πŸ€—
Yes, Vandana is and will have good impression on Maya πŸ˜‰
Sanjh, Vandana or smeone else will be revealed to you when Arjun finds it out 😊
sweety1025 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moon14

nice story

i am a silent member in the forum.
just read your story .
countinue sooon

Thank you 😊
Even i was a silent reader until i wrote this ff
I'll continue soon and do comment πŸ˜‰
sweety1025 thumbnail
Part-3

Next day afternoon, there was a party from client after their deal got successful.
Maya was getting ready when she got a phone call from her client
cli-"Maya, Joining us for the party?"
Ma-Yes Mr.Gupta definitely..
Gu-There is a small request
Maya was confused-Yeah tell Mr.Gupta
Gu-Can you bring your photographer Arjun Sharma with you?
Actualy i want to thank him publicly for his hardwork on our project
Maya turned away-Mr.Gupta, I dont know if he agrees
Gu-Dont worry Maya, I'll invite him personally.
Ma-Ok
She cuts the call
"When will Mr.Sharma refuse for a party??"She thought and called her designer
Arjun was getting ready when he's bell rang
Arjun went to open the door, It was a courier; He signed and took the packet.
Ar-There is no name for sender??
He examined it as he didnt find any details on it except his name.
He opened it and there was a Black blazer along with a trouser and White shirt.
Arjun was suprised as he never wore such a costly dress and who can send him this..?
He thought of mystery girl when his phone rang
Ar-Hello
Ma-Hello Mr.Sharma, Hope uou liked the surprise
Arjun was shocked-Maya you sent me this?
Ma-Dont be excited Mr.Sharma, Your are coming there as Mr.Sharma-F&C's rising photographer not as Arjun Sharma
That is the reason i want you to be best
Ar-No need of your surprise, I can buy my own dress
Ma-Sure, you can but not for now
There is no time, we have to go fast
See you there
She cuts the call without listening his reply
Ar-But Maya...
he checks his mobile
Ar-What the hell!!
She didnt even bother to listen what Iam saying; Ok. Let anything happen but Iam not gonna wear this.
He raises his eyebrow and folds arms against his chest.
"I know Mr.Sharma you will take it as a challenge, but you will definitely come in the same dress" Maya thought and smirked
"Arjun dont act too smart. If Maya.. Maya Mehrotra sent you something, why are you being a stupid??" his inner conscience questioned him
Arjun thought for sometime and got ready.
Everyone reached the venue except ArYa
Arjun as usual comes in his jeep; While he steps down another white car is parked beside his
Yes, Maya's car..
He immediately jumps down and forwards his hand for Maya
She holds his hand and steps out, Arjun is mesmerised seeing her in creamish white designer saree and Maya smiles seeing him wearing the same dress she sent.
Maya tries to move forward but she cannot as he holds her back forgetting the world and staring at her, Its not the first time he stared at her but she never knew(well as he thinks so..) and this time he dared...
Ma-Mr.Sharma, You have any intention to join the party or stand here like a statue to welcome everyone.
She didnt get any response, She shook him and he got his semses back
Ma-Mr.Shar...
She couldnt complete her sentence after what she heard
Ar-Gorgeous!!
ah..I..I mean you are looking gorgeous in this saree
Maya tried to supress her smile and managed to be a hot head boss but Arjun noticed it
Ar-You can smile Maya, Even you are a girl and you have a right to smile if someone compliments you
Ma-Mr.Sharma, Dont waste my time for useless talks and move forward
He took long breath to control his frustation and entered the hall with his boss(Gorgeous boss)
He was nervous as everyone turned towards them and the noisy party hall suddenly became a silent Library
He looked Maya with a confused look who smiled at him
Mr.Gupta, an old man moved forward to welcome them
Gu-Here is my gorgeous Lady
Welcome Maya
Maya smiled and joined everyone with Arjun
Mr.Gupta introduced Arjun to everyone and praised him
Throughout the party Arjun's eyes were glued to Maya who hardly gave him a glance 3-4 times
A young man walked towards Maya and asked her for dance, she looked at him angrily but Mr.Gupta said he is his son and Maya couldn't refuse
Man-Hai Iam Sunny
Maya plastered a smile
Sunny took her to the dance floor and the other couples also joined them, Arjun was also paired with a girl who flirted with him
Sunny and Maya danced together and Arjun didnt liked it, He dont know why but he is angry on Sunny
Consummed with Maya thoughts he accidentaly hit his partner who fell on the floor
He appologised and supported her to stand.
Arjun left the party without informing Maya and her eyes were searching for him
When she didnt find him she gave her BEYHADH smile.

dhrishti_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update!!
I hope Maya goes searching for Arjun although that would be very unlike-Maya.
Arjun is slowly beginning to like Maya already πŸ˜ƒ
Can't wait to read what's to come, update soon 😊
sweety1025 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enpee

Nice update...waiting next chapter..

Thank you 😊
Will update soon
sweety1025 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhrishti_

Great update!!

I hope Maya goes searching for Arjun although that would be very unlike-Maya.
Arjun is slowly beginning to like Maya alreadyπŸ˜ƒ
Can't wait to read what's to come, update soon😊

Thank you 😊
Maya will be Maya only with her Beyhadhness πŸ˜‰
Will update soon