Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: desigirl_aabida

Wow beautiful story,

Arjun is in love with Maya and the duffer right name for him that he realised his love now for Maya
Waiting for Arya union .
Eagerly waiting to know what happened that Arya took different directions

Thanks yaar aabida..
Yup he always has been a Duffer.. and wait dear...sabur ka phal mitha hota hain..
Keep reading
..thanx for your feedbackπŸ˜ƒ
abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You both cannot leave the cliffhanger like this. I want more guys
Absolutely amazing concept yet again πŸ‘
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ashpat3

Thank you sooo much πŸ˜ƒ
LOLLL
if we keep getting lots of comments and likes, we will definitely update chapter 3 before you know it πŸ˜‰
Promise you its a hot one!!!
excited to post it πŸ˜‰
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashpat3

Lol.. cause we are bad..😎
And we are cliffhanger lover...πŸ˜‰
Woow...really means a lot...wait for chapter 3...you will blast...lol πŸ˜ƒ
Till next time take care..πŸ˜ƒ
And have a good year ahead😭
sellysona thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
so emotional chapter yaar. Reading maya dialogues in the begining made me cry...poor maya was so heartbroken.. Her lines were superb yaar.. Like when someone has lost all hope.. I am loving maya more here..
And OH MY GOD, wat an dhamaka wala twist.. Maya is pregnant!!! I never expected such a twist yaar.. Its awesome. Atleast she has a part of arjun to live with.. Her talking to her womb part waa so overwhelming.. Maya is so strong.. Her talking so affectionately with her unborn child clearly shows she is going ro be great mom.
Its good yaar that arjun couldnot meet maya today in airport.. He must feel the pain my maya is suffering beofre uniting wth her.. It would be great to see his shock when he comes to know about his child. He would feel more guilty.. Make arjun work hard to win maya back..
Overall very awesome chapter guys.. Sharmin and isha, you both are doing great.. I still have goosebumps though i m sitting perfectly wrapped in blanket πŸ˜‰
..continue soon.. Thnks for pm...
And HAPPY NEW YEAR to both of you... 😊
Edited by sellysona - 7 years ago
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sellysona

so emotional chapter yaar. Reading maya dialogues in the begining made me cry...poor maya was so heartbroken.. Her lines were superb yaar.. Like when someone has lost all hope.. I am loving maya more here..
And OH MY GOD, wat an dhamaka wala twist.. Maya is pregnant!!! I never expected such a twist yaar.. Its awesome. Atleast she has a part of arjun to live with.. Her talking to her womb part waa so overwhelming.. Maya is so strong.. Her talking so affectionately with her unborn child clearly shows she is going ro be great mom.
Its good yaar that arjun couldnot meet maya today in airport.. He must feel the pain my maya is suffering beofre uniting wth her.. It would be great to see his shock when he comes to know about his child. He would feel more guilty.. Make arjun work hard to win maya back..
Overall very awesome chapter guys.. Sharmin and isha, you both are doing great.. I still have goosebumps though i m sitting perfectly wrapped in blanket πŸ˜‰

yep she always has spoken very few words but whatever she says is true and heartfelt
keep reading to see what happens next in their lives πŸ˜ƒ
yup she is pregnant 😳
she wants to give her child everything she was never blessed with
she is already very connected to the life inside of her... she wants to focus on her baby and only that from now on because she thinks that arjun is happy with saanjh 😭
thanks sooo much for the lovely compliments once again!!!! πŸ‘
chapter 3 is a hot one! lmfaooo πŸ˜†
hope you will love that chapter as well 😊

HAPPY WALA NEW YEAR TO YOU AS WELL!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ishakumar - 7 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
amazing partπŸ‘
Maya is pregnant with arjuns babyπŸ˜•
continue soonish
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sellysona

And HAPPY NEW YEAR to both of you... 😊

Wow wow..sona...love you girl...kya feedback Diya tumne...love it..πŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒ
Yup Maya is in so much pain..😭and we didn't feel good to see her in such position..
Thanks yaar..we had to work much harder on her lines...and glad that you have liked her line..
Told you...a big dhmaka is waiting for all of you.πŸ˜‰..
Yup she has a part of Arjun to live with..but That duffer has to suffer to get Maya baby back..
Dont worry about Arjun munna..we will take care of him.πŸ˜†.
Thanks yaar once again..
Lol..really me too ...wrapped around a blanket..and still feel those goosebumps...
Will do...
Welcome dear..😊
Thanks.yaar..
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PyaariBhootni-

amazing partπŸ‘

Maya is pregnant with arjuns babyπŸ˜•
continue soonish

Thanks Aishu...
Yup she is...