Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: desigirl_aabida

Wow itna bada damaka

Maya is pregnant with Arjun's baby and she is moving out of his life without telling him ,Maya is really become matured .
Duffer me bohot derr kar di .I hope ab duffer Ko sabak milega ki usne kya koya hai

Lol..you like it...told you a big dhamaka is waiting..
Yup she is.. and that Duffer will always remain a duffer
Lol..wait for next chapter...
Thanks for your lovely feedback..πŸ˜ƒ
That means a lot..

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ishakumar

hahahahhaha remember our tagline
Iss baar dekhiye kiski deewangi hogi Ishq ki unchai par...

so who will be the deewana one here? πŸ˜‰
aagey aagey dekho hota hai kya
that duffer has to suffer to get maya baby back LMFAOOO 🀣
and this time double the trouble πŸ₯³
because its not only Maya he has to win back 😳 someone inside of maya is also there 😎
duffer ko pehle hi complicate nahi karna chahiye tha πŸ€“ zyada smart bann raha tha duffer ka bacha πŸ˜†
now he will pachtao LMFAOOO 🀣

Yayy Yayy! That's the spirit! 😎 And I love the tagline!❀️
By the way thanks for pm.And tum logon ki dusri story bhi review kar dungi main bahut jaldi. I am a busy bee,engineering student you see,so zyada time nahi mil pata hai.πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Elara--

God, such an unexpected twist! Awesome! πŸ‘

Lol.. told you ..a big unexpected twist is waiting..for you ballike...πŸ˜‰
Oyee it was only trailer..picture abhi baki hain..betiyaan..
Wait for a cliffhanger story..where you will get only..cliff and hanger..
Not satisfaction..if you get satisfaction them how our story will go..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Wait baby..wait for more hangers..and also cliffs πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail

By the way thanks for pm.And tum logon ki dusri story bhi review kar dungi main bahut jaldi. I am a busy bee,engineering student you see,so zyada time nahi mil pata hai.πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Lol..thanks..yaara..you are an engineering student..
We both are medical students..πŸ˜ƒ
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ArYa-JenWin20

Lol.. told you ..a big unexpected twist is waiting..for you ballike...πŸ˜‰
Oyee it was only trailer..picture abhi baki hain..betiyaan..
Wait for a cliffhanger story..where you will get only..cliff and hanger..
Not satisfaction..if you get satisfaction them how our story will go..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Wait baby..wait for more hangers..and also cliffs πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

You sound like my Anu sautanji!πŸ˜†And I love cliffhangers!
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kavyanjali08

"Naina.. jo saanjhe khwab dekhte thhe
Naina.. bichhad ke aaj ro diye hain yoon
Naina.. jo milke raat jaagte thhe
Naina.. sehar mein palke meechte hain yoon

Juda huye kadam
Jinhone li thi yeh kasam
Milke chalenge hardum
Ab baant'te hain ye gham
Bheege naina.."

Awesommmiiieee!! This is damn amazing!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ So this chapter was about Maya...I sort of expecting that Maya would have be pregnant and yes, she is...oh this is so fun!! Okay back to story, so Maya is upset and of course who won't be in her position and Jaanvi asked if she told Arjun the news. Maya replied that she had gone to but seen him proposing Saanjh, talk about heartbreaksπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” Maya must have gotten her heart crushed 2nd time seeing the proposal and it would've been twice painful to see and realize she truly lost him this time...poor Maya😭😭😭 Well at least Jaanvi was supportive and Maya too seemed to have matured because she decided to move on and let Arjun too, not wanting to try gaining him...seems like become a mother has already made her mature. So Jaanvi suggested they move London and she agreed, so the Malhotra's are going London for forever😲😲😲

Back to present, while going to Airport Maya saw Arjun-Saanjh's wedding venue and Arjun all geared as groom...seriously now I feel like this city is only giving her heartbreaks and nothing elseπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί So Maya left to start her life's new chapter witnessing Arjun stepping in his new chapter of which she isn't part of and she is taking a part of him yet going away from him...talk about tragedies! So as Maya goes to airport, Arjun rushes to airport soon after... BTW how did he know Maya had gone airport, I mean she could've very well already left earlier...was he keeping tabs on Maya's whereabouts secretly..?Anyways they just miss each other by seconds, literally...jeez talk about timing!πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ So, Maya flew to London while Arjun sat waiting for her on airport...well he just missed her, Arjun ka toh back luck hi kharab hai lagta hai🀣🀣🀣 In flight, Maya talking to her unborn baby was so cute☺️☺️☺️ and Jaanvi felt her daughter has finally grown up... Next chap flashback to how Maya-Arjun got in situation to get intimate, waiting to know...also how was Arjun-Maya love story and how did the break-up happened and Arjun ended up proposing Saanjh? I want all and I'm definitely liking the storyπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I guess Arjun has to spend some time without Maya, wonder what would make out of him in the period without her while Maya would definitely grow as stronger woman with even high walls around her than before...Arjun would've to work real hard to win her back when time comes.πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

"Jo khidkiyon se jhaankte thhe
Naina.. ghutan mein bandh ho gaye hain yun"

Update next chap sooon!! I just want it so badly... anyways Happy New Year, hope 2017 brings all good things for youπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

#P.S: I want Maya to have a cute little baby-boy with curly black hair and green eyes like Maya and mischievous like Arjun and innocent like Maya also very protective of his Mum, like totally Mumma's cute little boy. Their baby-boy's name suggestion... I like the names:

1. 'Ayaansh' meaning - The Ray of Sun; Part of Parents; God Gift; The Sun... and nickname can be like 'Ansh'.

2. 'Arya' meaning - Powerful; Noble; Great; Truthful; Honoured; To Get the Most Important; Lovable

Though I like the first name more, it's different and the meaning suits more seeing the baby means to Maya. Anyways please please pretty please with cherry on top let the baby be a cute little baby-boy *pouting with puppy eyes*

OMGGG kavyaaa lovely reply!!! πŸ‘
lots of hugs to you for this!!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—

i have never in my life received such a detailed and well written reply
ok so let me start out by that awesome sheyr in the beginning... it was just beautiful! cant say anything more than that! it was just beautiful 😳 ☺️

yup so only you were able to match our creative brains by knowing she is pregnant! LMFAO you're a genius! πŸ‘

but abhi toh bahot kuch baaki hai yaara!!!
yes becoming a mother is making maya realize that sometimes you have to let go, and becoming a mother is teaching her how to love her own self, because this baby is after all a part of her. its growing inside her, so first she has to learn to love herself in order to love this baby... ❀️

yea jhanvi has always been supportive of maya, and especially this time she is proud that her daughter is ready to move on in life... she doesnt want to hold her daughter back ⭐️

he goes to the airport to test his luck
he knows maya travels in style, and wherever she goes she travels by flight
thats our classy maya ;) so he tries to test his luck, and goes to the airport to check if love on on his side...but unfortunately this time he will have to try harder 😭

Iss baar dekhiye kiski deewangi hogi Ishq ki unchai par...
before maya was the one who was after arjun trying to prove her love for him, and this time it will have to be arjun :P

yup uss duffer ka bad luck kharaab hai kyunki uska dimaag kharaab hai LMFAOOO 🀣 pehla apney dimaag ka ilaaj karvaye toh phir sab shayad dheerey dheerey theek ho jayega

Maya is very protective of her child. she feels super connected to her baby, as now that is one things that connects her to the love of her life, Arjun
this baby is like a branch connected to arjun, and with the baby being inside of her she always feels the presence of their love inside her through this baby

Yuppp in the next chapter you may or may not find out what had happened... loll not giving that away so easily. for that you will have to read it when we will post it πŸ˜‰

and yes now you will always have to give us these long beautiful replies so we will be even more determined to update soon, and give you all the details πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

For the baby's gender, we still have not decided it yet
but we are willing to take suggestions!!

"""Though I like the first name more, it's different and the meaning suits more seeing the baby means to Maya. Anyways please please pretty please with cherry on top let the baby be a cute little baby-boy *pouting with puppy eyes* """"

lmfaooo pouting with puppy eyes 🀣 🀣🀣
pehle story aagey toh badne do, then we will decide on the baby 😎

abhi se hi baby ki excitement ho gayi hai kya 🀣😎
yea i also liked the first name better for a baby boy 😳
but whether it will be a boy or a girl we still have not yet decided πŸ€ͺ
keep trying to convince us, and lets see what happens LMFAO

Till then
Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!!!
Thanks once again for the terriffic and beautiful commentary!!! Love you!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

micky0908 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tujhe maar khana h naa mere se...😑 bola tha naa update short maat rakhna...pr meri sunta kon h😑next update long rakhna
Maya Pregnant h...😳 & yr leap lana aana show me πŸ˜‰ i want to see Jr.Maya πŸ˜†
ishakumar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harshika_HR12

Tujhe maar khana h naa mere se...😑 bola tha naa update short maat rakhna...pr meri sunta kon h😑next update long rakhna

Maya Pregnant h...😳 & yr leap lana aana show me πŸ˜‰ i want to see Jr.Maya πŸ˜†

WE HAVE KEPT THE NEXT CHAPTER SUPER SE OOPER LONGGG
ESPECIALLY FOR YOU HARSHIKA!!!!! LMFAOOO

THIS WILL BE YOU AFTER THE UPDATE OF CHAPTER 3!

🀣
ishakumar thumbnail

YUP thats our hott new story
role reversal
now arjun has to patao maya all over again
it will be very hard for him to do that... we won't make it easy at all because now we are taking badla for all the dumb mistakes he kept making 🀣
we are also med students, but we manage to give some time to our story, and come here to beyhadh forum because we are beyhadh pagal for beyhadh
we are totally beyhadh deewani fans
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Guessed as much that my Maya is pregnant with Arjun's baby .Loved Jhanvi giving Maya advice that she should have at least told Arjun that she is pregnant but good Maya took a wise decision.Maya is becoming mature .The character of a mother is beautifully protrayed ,she is let going her love for his happiness and loving her first child immensely,that night gave her a beautiful gift which every girl desires to have in her life and she got .Arjun duffer kahi ka woh Maya ke peeche peeche but unfortunately her flight took off .Maya phirse kaam karegi fashion in the city and she will be the boss
Am getting the feeling that Phir se Woh journey shuru hpgi ek boss aur ek employee ki cause the title says so .
Happy New Year girls!!