ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
thanks yaar! πŸ˜ƒ
dhrishti_ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update!!
Ok, this just gets better and better. Also, that was a really unexpected plot twist πŸ˜²πŸ‘
I lovr this ff, can't wait for more ⭐️
ishakumar thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhrishti_

Thanks for the quick update!!

Ok, this just gets better and better. Also, that was a really unexpected plot twist πŸ˜²πŸ‘
I lovr this ff, can't wait for more ⭐️

Thank you sooo much Drishti!!! ⭐️
yup we thought of updating before the New Years, seeing that so many people were appreciating our hard work!! 😊
awww you love our FF?
Thats soon sweet 😳
Im glad you do, and we really appreciate your appreciation for our hard work πŸ‘
the story has just started πŸ˜ƒ
get ready for plot twists and more dhamakas πŸ˜‰

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
God, such an unexpected twist! Awesome! πŸ‘
ishakumar thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Elara--

God, such an unexpected twist! Awesome! πŸ‘

Thank you soon much yaar!!! 😳
am glad you liked it !!! πŸ˜ƒ
many more twists and turns are yet to come in arjun and maya's life
itni easily hero and heroine cannot meet na 🀣

get ready for a masaleydaar rollercoaster ride
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ishakumar

Thank you soon much yaar!!! 😳
am glad you liked it !!! πŸ˜ƒ
many more twists and turns are yet to come in arjun and maya's life
itni easily hero and heroine cannot meet na 🀣

get ready for a masaleydaar rollercoaster ride

Milne bhi nahi chahiye! That duffer should suffer for agonizing our maya baby.😈
sizzlingparo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow isha sharmin u gys made my day πŸ˜ƒ tum dono ne apna promise pura wow maya ne arjun ko w nai btaya baby k baare mein 😭

Kya arjun maya ko rok payega jaane se full ob suspense yaar 😳

Once again amazing gys i loved it muahhh 😳 ⭐️ [=D>

Waiting for next part πŸ˜‰
ishakumar thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Elara--

Milne bhi nahi chahiye! That duffer should suffer for agonizing our maya baby.😈

hahahahhaha remember our tagline
Iss baar dekhiye kiski deewangi hogi Ishq ki unchai par...

so who will be the deewana one here? πŸ˜‰
aagey aagey dekho hota hai kya
that duffer has to suffer to get maya baby back LMFAOOO 🀣
and this time double the trouble πŸ₯³
because its not only Maya he has to win back 😳 someone inside of maya is also there 😎
duffer ko pehle hi complicate nahi karna chahiye tha πŸ€“ zyada smart bann raha tha duffer ka bacha πŸ˜†
now he will pachtao LMFAOOO 🀣
ishakumar thumbnail

Originally posted by: sizzlingparo

Wow isha sharmin u gys made my day πŸ˜ƒ tum dono ne apna promise pura wow maya ne arjun ko w nai btaya baby k baare mein 😭

Kya arjun maya ko rok payega jaane se full ob suspense yaar 😳

Once again amazing gys i loved it muahhh 😳 ⭐️ [=D>

Waiting for next part πŸ˜‰

yuppp see we told you to watch out for next chapter... πŸ˜‰
and now I'm telling you chapter 3 is even hotter 🀣
yea she didn't tell him because she sees arjun proposing saanjh 😭
but no worries, many more twists left! πŸ˜‰
MWAHHH to you as well for appreciating our work ☺️
Love you!!!
will pm once we post the third chapter ⭐️
kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
"Naina.. jo saanjhe khwab dekhte thhe
Naina.. bichhad ke aaj ro diye hain yoon
Naina.. jo milke raat jaagte thhe
Naina.. sehar mein palke meechte hain yoon

Juda huye kadam
Jinhone li thi yeh kasam
Milke chalenge hardum
Ab baant'te hain ye gham
Bheege naina.."

Awesommmiiieee!! This is damn amazing!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ So this chapter was about Maya...I sort of expecting that Maya would have be pregnant and yes, she is...oh this is so fun!! Okay back to story, so Maya is upset and of course who won't be in her position and Jaanvi asked if she told Arjun the news. Maya replied that she had gone to but seen him proposing Saanjh, talk about heartbreaksπŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” Maya must have gotten her heart crushed 2nd time seeing the proposal and it would've been twice painful to see and realize she truly lost him this time...poor Maya😭😭😭 Well, at least Jaanvi was supportive and Maya too seemed to have matured because she decided to move on and let Arjun too, not wanting to try gaining him...seems like become a mother has already made her mature 😲😲😲 So Jaanvi suggested they move London and she agreed, so the Malhotra's are going London for forever😲😲😲

Back to present, while going to Airport Maya saw Arjun-Saanjh's wedding venue and Arjun all geared as groom...seriously now I feel like this city is only giving her heartbreaks and nothing elseπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί So Maya left to start her life's new chapter witnessing Arjun stepping in his new chapter of which she isn't part of and she is taking a part of him yet going away from him...talk about tragedies! So as Maya goes to airport, Arjun rushes to airport soon after... BTW how did he know Maya had gone airport, I mean she could've very well already left earlier...was he keeping tabs on Maya's whereabouts secretly..?Anyways they just miss each other by seconds, literally...jeez talk about timing!πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’ So, Maya flew to London while Arjun sat waiting for her on airport...well he just missed her, Arjun ka toh back luck hi kharab hai lagta hai🀣🀣🀣 In flight, Maya talking to her unborn baby was so cute☺️☺️☺️ and Jaanvi felt her daughter has finally grown up... Next chap flashback to how Maya-Arjun got in situation to get intimate, waiting to know...also how was Arjun-Maya love story and how did the break-up happened and Arjun ended up proposing Saanjh? I want all and I'm definitely liking the storyπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I guess Arjun has to spend some time without Maya, wonder what would make out of him in the period without her while I know Maya would definitely grow as stronger woman with even high walls around her than before...Arjun would've to work real hard to win her and his baby back when time comes πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

"Jo khidkiyon se jhaankte thhe
Naina.. ghutan mein bandh ho gaye hain yun"

Update next chap sooon!! I just want it so badly... anyways Happy New Year, hope 2017 brings all good things for youπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

#P.S: I want Maya to have a cute little baby-boy with curly black hair and green eyes like Maya and mischievous like Arjun and innocent like Maya also very protective of his Mum, like totally Mumma's cute little boy. Their baby-boy's name suggestion... I like the names:

1. 'Ayaansh' meaning - The Ray of Sun; Part of Parents; God Gift; The Sun... and nickname can be like 'Ansh'.

2. 'Arya' meaning - Powerful; Noble; Great; Truthful; Honoured; To Get the Most Important; Lovable

Though I like the first name more, it's different and the meaning suits more seeing the baby means to Maya. Anyways please please pretty please with cherry on top let the baby be a cute little baby-boy *pouting with puppy eyes*
Edited by kavyanjali08 - 7 years ago