Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ishakumar

I honestly think that she wont kill saanjh or even try to. She even said in todays episode ki mujhe arjun ka gussa acha nahi laga. And ki jo arjun ke liye special hai woh mere liye bhi special hai. I higly doubt that she will try to hurt Arjun through him or anyone he loves. She understands now that if she does anything wrong, then Arjun wont spare her.

yeah i too agree wid U..
I thot shez gona do smtn crazy like physically harm saanjh or mayb try2 bribe her ( as sm articles stated), bt nah shz jus too clever fr dat..
I dont tink she ll try2 harm saanjh cuz she knows arjun ll dig her grave then & der..

although 2day's ep was outright scary & creepy, i kinda liked d maya 2day.. intriguing.. i signed up fr dis nly 😆😆
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Actually I loved the episode. Especially the focus part. if you don't focus you will lose it. That was too good.
Saanjh has seen Maya for what she is. In a way Vandana has also seen her. Maya only threatens and in most cases her threat works. She is a person who wants to control.
@ani let me be very clear on this, Maya wants control at any cost. Fear is the medium she uses to get that control. Arjun is that one person who isn't afraid of her and more than love she is intrigued by his fearlessness. She wants him, to attack that one fear in her that of Ashwin. Arjun is just a medium for Maya to get Ashwin at this point, which she feels as love.
If Saanjh has seen this terrifying side of Maya, Arjun is the only person apart from Jhanvi who has seen Maya's vulnerable side. I mean real vulnerable side. Maya trusted Arjun that he didn't give their idea to rival company irrespective of evidence against him. And they caught the culprit. A day will come when Arjun will stand by Maya even while the evidence is against her. And he will bring both Saanjh and Vandana on board to support Maya in dealing with Ashwin.
We have to deal with this woman, who actually needs medicine, but no one is willing to give her. A woman who actually needs real security, but no one understands her.
Coming to Jhanvi. Pathetic 🤢 is the word I use for her. Between her daughter who is sick, still loves her in her own way and a good for nothing dilly dallying husband she chooses her husband. Now what is gonna happen to her. Death or coma. She is eating too much of barfi ignoring health. Doesn't even think who is there for her daughter if something happens to her. Ashwin🤢. Her doormat Pati seva is one of the largest reasons for this condition of Maya
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Well, I hope the same as you do. However, I don't doubt Maya's potential even a tad bit. 😆 She's also told that this was just a start, there's more to the story.

This was just the teaser, so I believe Maya has the potential to kill or make Saanjh disappear without making Arjun or anyone doubt Maya doing it Morever the first promo of her setting Panditji's house on fire, I'm pretty sure they will turn Maya dangerous week by week. How long will they stretch it by just Maya threatening Saanjh.. it will become repetitive and boring. the show haven't even reached 50 epi, 200+ epi is a long way to go and we should prepare ourselves to see a very evil Maya
sp108 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nope, Maya never had a clear conscience. What she did was have a damaged conscience. I'm okay with that because it means there's scope of healing but if Maya does kill Saanjh or anyone else for that matter, there's no point of return. She hasn't turned evil, not yet. She might in future, though.

Clear or damaged...at least it would rein in her actions!
The rest I agree!
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Actually I loved the episode. Especially the focus part. if you don't focus you will lose it. That was too good.

Saanjh has seen Maya for what she is. In a way Vandana has also seen her. Maya only threatens and in most cases her threat works. She is a person who wants to control.
@ani let me be very clear on this, Maya wants control at any cost. Fear is the medium she uses to get that control. Arjun is that one person who isn't afraid of her and more than love she is intrigued by his fearlessness. She wants him, to attack that one fear in her that of Ashwin. Arjun is just a medium for Maya to get Ashwin at this point, which she feels as love.
If Saanjh has seen this terrifying side of Maya, Arjun is the only person apart from Jhanvi who has seen Maya's vulnerable side. I mean real vulnerable side. Maya trusted Arjun that he didn't give their idea to rival company irrespective of evidence against him. And they caught the culprit. A day will come when Arjun will stand by Maya even while the evidence is against her. And he will bring both Saanjh and Vandana on board to support Maya in dealing with Ashwin.
We have to deal with this woman, who actually needs medicine, but no one is willing to give her. A woman who actually needs real security, but no one understands her.
Coming to Jhanvi. Pathetic 🤢 is the word I use for her. Between her daughter who is sick, still loves her in her own way and a good for nothing dilly dallying husband she chooses her husband. Now what is gonna happen to her. Death or coma. She is eating too much of barfi ignoring health. Doesn't even think who is there for her daughter if something happens to her. Ashwin🤢. Her doormat Pati seva is one of the largest reasons for this condition of Maya

Oh, I liked the episode too. 😳
I'm all for Maya getting cured of her illness and gaining freedom from the clutches of her horrifying past. I also don't doubt that Arjun and Saanjh will have pivotal roles to play in transforming Maya into a better soon if our theory stands correct and I hope it does. What I meant was, Maya will definitely do some terrible things in the meantime. Also, the writers could very well go the other way and make Maya an evil antagonist.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ani I just hope they don't make her antagonist. Then the essence of story will be lost
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
loving jenny as maya... agreed... maya is one intriguing character...

trying to kill saanjh will be a step too far but i guess thats what the show is all about... even in the very first promo she killed a sadhu babu simply coz he said they have a difficult marital life... so no idea if makers r gonna go there or not... but i wud love to see her being secure in her life and finally find happiness but i will definitely love her beyhadhness journey
Edited by Hybrid_Freak - 7 years ago
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hybrid_Freak

loving jenny as maya... agreed... maya is one intriguing character...

trying to kill saanjh will be a step too far but i guess thats what the show is all about... even in the very first promo she killed a sadhu babu simply coz he said they have a difficult marital life... so no idea if makers r gonna go there or not... but i wud love to see her being secure in her life and finally find happiness but i will definitely love her beyhadhness journey

no she didn't kill that pandit..😆
She only had burned his house..
Check the promo again.
And agree this show is all about all the beyhadh giri she does..
And just love her..

MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

No, no. 😆 I love Jen as Maya and I think she's doing a terrific job and there couldn't have been a better choice of script/role after the kind of roles she's been doing till date. I even like the kind of character Maya is, I just don't want her to turn into someone evil because then, I won't have a problem in calling her antagonist.

Jenny's of course a powerhouse of talent but that's not the point. The character of Maya comes across as desperate and not empowered. She's someone like Glenn Close's character from Fatal Attraction. I find her characterization to be devious and not as someone who can charm someone's socks off with their charismatic demeanor. I genuinely feel Jen has made a mistake in choosing a show that's pretentious and has nothing to offer her as an actor.
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Veritaserum

Jenny's of course a powerhouse of talent but that's not the point. The character of Maya comes across as desperate and not empowered. She's someone like Glenn Close's character from Fatal Attraction. I find her characterization to be devious and not as someone who can charm someone's socks off with their charismatic demeanor. I genuinely feel Jen has made a mistake in choosing a show that's pretentious and has nothing to offer her as an actor.

I beg to differ. In fact, this show gives her ample scope to prove her mettle as an actor yet again. I think this show as of now is as good as it can get. I haven't seen that show/movie you're talking about and thus that reference is something I can't understand. She was always meant to be devious, at least that is what I understood of her right from the promo days. As long as she doesn't turn into an out right negative/evil character, I'm good with it.