anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I find Saanjh n Arjun's dialogues OTT. Somehow their characterization is not well etched.
In 32nd epi the way Arjun over praised Maya. I just couldn't digest it. He took back his words also pretty soon.
In 33rd epi he praised Saanjh so much, that i can't believe he thinks she is just his friend. If whatever he has said is true, then he must be definitely in love with her.
Even the way Saanjh praises Arjun in front of anybody and everybody is just too much.
If after all this if they show Arjun suddenly falling for Maya, that would again be undigestible.
The makers have misled us by the promos, showing Arjun also in love with Maya. He can never love Maya. I wish the characterization of Arjun and Saanjh was little better.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
kinda felt the same... sometimes they go overboard with their dialogues especially when both these characters r not shown much passionate or intense... they r mostly sweet... arjun goes on n on about praising maya and then easily go on to fight with her... is maya his boss or vice versa???
khair.. i hope he falls for maya the person n not the fame n glamour...
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yup arjun character..is just off..i dont know..πŸ˜•
But the way he currently behaves..with this behaviour he will never be in love with Maya.. let alone..cure..her..πŸ˜•
But hoping.. cvs will surely make some good points for him to be in love with Maya.😊.
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I feel the same. Arjun and Saanjh's character have not been elaborated. I feel that there should have been more shades to the two characters. Maya's character has been well scripted I wish the same had been done for Arjun's and Saanjh's respective characters.
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sugar_Cinnamon

I feel the same. Arjun and Saanjh's character have not been elaborated. I feel that there should have been more shades to the two characters. Maya's character has been well scripted I wish the same had been done for Arjun's and Saanjh's respective characters.

Yup I also wish that . .cvs and writers have taken more time to work on their character..
The way they did with Maya.. πŸ‘
Then think how awesome this show would be..
But still there is time..
So let's hope for the best..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ArYa-JenWin20

Yup I also wish that . .cvs and writers have taken more time to work on their character..
The way they did with Maya.. πŸ‘
Then think how awesome this show would be..
But still there is time..
So let's hope for the best..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Exactly, the CVs should have given more hues of Arjun and Saanjh and root them as far as possible in reality. Right, let's hope CVs and writers take this into consideration.
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree abt ArjunπŸ˜•
In the promos it was shown like Arjun and Maya wer in loveπŸ˜•
But suddenly he praises Saanjh and suddenly Maya!!
I couldnt understand and connect with this character from day 1πŸ₯±
Abt Saanjh at times she goes Overboard in praising arjun!!
Cvs have done a good work wit Maya's character but Saanjh and especially Arjun's character need workπŸ˜•πŸ₯±
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
yes arjun's character confuses me..at present it luks like he is impressed wid Maya's fame n success..n he has no idea abt Maya's feeling bt still he goes n shouts on her like he owns her..n Saanjh is jst too sweet
I hope he falls in luv wid Maya's inner self n doesn't use her to get success in life...