Would you really want to be with someone like arjun?

-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Hi everyone,

Am i the only person that finds the character Arjun slightly annoying, immature, and self-absorbed?

Like he can be so full of himself, childish, and so oblivious/lost in his own world that he doesn't even realise what's happening around him. You've got Sanj here who has done so much for him and everyone but he can see how much she loves him yet he takes it for granted and has no care in the world.

Would you really want to be with someone like him who doesn't even value or see your worth? Even after the way he takes her for granted and makes her feel unworthy she still does so much for him.

No doubt Sanjh is in for a lot more heartbreak. She deserves a lot better than him. He has a lot of growing up to do and its not very likeable.

I feel even when she finally reveals how she feels to him, he still wont take it seriously. I honestly feel sorry for her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Im nt able to undrstnd arjun..he is nt scared of his boss..hw cum?
Becos as of nw he is just an employee not Maaya's boyfriend dat he cn tell her anything...i find him impulsive

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
nope he is not my type to get married to. he is indeed a bit immature like his step mom said but that's not the point i will not marry a guy like arjun.
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@naaju
Me too find arjun little OOC when he came more closer to maya ..touching Maya's chair.. shaking her chair..
I mean whatever he said he could have said those without getting near of her..or shaking her chair...
C'mon arjun..you are not her boyfriend yet ..she is your boss.
..doing this now..seems little off to me..
So for arjun..my answer is NO
Edited by ArYa-JenWin20 - 7 years ago
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A big No..🤢

d guy has failed to impress me ryt frm d start.. ( no offense to kushal )

saanjh is so much in2 him.. any sane guy wud get d clue but no.. dis guy is 2 much in2 himself dat he jus doesnt care enuf.

Same goes wid maya. d way shez suddenly tryna get in2 his gud books, a clever thoughtful guy can get it. yes shez a tough nut to crack.. i mean she doesnt show her emotions well, bt her sudden change can make any guy tink abt it. bt arjun.. hez jus too careless to observe d environment & situations arnd him..

No girl wud eva like sucha guy to be her life partner..
Lianaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 5
There has been already a Topic related to this Topic.. 🤔 But my answer is definitely no!