abhiya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
What is love according to you all? There are several different type of love and i am glad this show has take that step to show that every love has its own charm be it passionate, pure or selflessness But is passionate love bad, is being possessive to your love harmful? Yes it would be only if one goes to an extent of harming another. Coming back to show I am not concerned about the endgame because this not love story of two people but how love changes people's mindset and chronicles life of Arjun, Saanjh and Maya (thats my view about the story). So far they have been showing about ambition and junoon mixing together, Today Maya's theme of beyhadh in everything not just love but for hate, trust, success foreshadowed for future that it will come back to all three of them.
Regarding Saanjh Arjun being in love, that is something needs to be changed in trend that love is not needed in friendship.

This is merely to increase forum activity. All opinions are welcome🤗 but no bashing on each other's views
Edited by ashpat3 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
well according to me love is a mix of what saanjh thinks and what maya thinks. love is mixture of intense passion (like maya), possessiveness and selflessness( like saanjh). both, saanjh and maya lack certain aspects in their definition of love i guess. maya's love is like a burning inferno while saanjh's love is like cool water springs. sorry didnt know how else to describe it.