What happened to track in Mauritius?

ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I was just wondering about the track that was supposed to happen in Mauritius. Thats where an article said Maya would propose. Does anyone know if it is still happening there?
Edited by ishakumar - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Wasn't that supposed to be Mauritius?

If the news was true, reckon it's been shot and they have a data bank of sorts to use.

Maya proposing can't come that early- reckon there'll be a few weeks of epis before that track is shown.
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aekiel

Wasn't that supposed to be Mauritius?[BR][BR]If the news was true, reckon it's been shot and they have a data bank of sorts to use.[BR][BR]Maya proposing can't come that early- reckon there'll be a few weeks of epis before that track is shown.[BR]

Oh yes oops i thought it was Thailand. My mistake. I just hope they didnt scrap that track. I hope they show the proposal in some nice beach, making it more romantic. [:$]
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mauritius cancel karke Goa kardiya hoga. :P
I don't really think itna resource waste karenge for this track. Because show kitna bhi accha ho, Sony bohot TRP TRP karti hai. And end mein they rush a lot. So I guess it is better not to waste resources rn , so that they don't have to literally shoot in Aray Colony ke jungles or closed rooms in the end- because of budget woes.
Edited by NAUCholic - 7 years ago
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
maybe they have it in plan but havent shot it yet because track is still moving
proposing this soon is too early 😊
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I think it's future travk.I have noticed that various websites post spoilers about future tracks pretty soon.One month back there was this article on Ayaan being tricked by a gal and looted by her.That scene was shown this week.
I think this track will be shown in a month.
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even i was wondering kab Mauritius track ayega...may b they r going to show it later I guess after few weeks...abhi abhi tho maya ka pyaar start hua itni jaldi proposing scene I dnt think they gonna show...Lets wait n watch,...😊