Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Shobhna.jha

Yeah! I too felt bad for her but then this is the story of Maya and her behad pyar.
So let's wait and watch!

Maya is falling hard and fast for Arjun , which is not good for her . I'd blame Maya's mom too as she pushed her to it .
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanju_

The way she was gazing at him, I felt so bad for her...I really wanted Arjun to fall for her too...to love her beyhadh as well...we will see if this will happen or not, but I hope Maya doesn't do something too unethical and Arjun loves her unconditionally...the end game could be anything, but I really do want Arjun to truly love Maya at least at some point of time...I feel she really deserve it, at least as of now.

Yes Maya is very pretty , intelligent and to be honest , till now she has shown no evil or bad side . In fact she is quite a fair and just , I'd say even kind , though strict boss to everyone in the office . She had a bad childhood which made her shelled up . She had no friends while growing up in a dysfunctional family , that is one of the reasons she feels bad seeing Saanjh and Arjun's close friendship .
Maya actually deserves all the love and happiness in the world , but due to cruel play of the fate she is in a lonely and vulnerable state .
Shaenma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
in the last couple of episodes maya has become even more bold and brazen...she went out of her way to ask for a treat from arjun and even dropped him home ...anyone else in arjun's place would have got it "what's cooking"? ...its high time that the makers starts showing arjun's pov as well and put an end to this icy cold emotionally aloof image that he is carrying around...
P.S. i really felt bad when arjun didnt ask her politely to join them at sanjh's parents' anniversary party...got a salary hike along with a new assignment...thora khatirdari ab usko bhi karna chahiye maya ka :P
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaenma

in the last couple of episodes maya has become even more bold and brazen...she went out of her way to ask for a treat from arjun and even dropped him home ...anyone else in arjun's place would have got it "what's cooking"? ...its high time that the makers starts showing arjun's pov as well and put an end to this icy cold emotionally aloof image that he is carrying around...

P.S. i really felt bad when arjun didnt ask her politely to join them at sanjh's parents' anniversary party...got a salary hike along with a new assignment...thora khatirdari ab usko bhi karna chahiye maya ka :P

Word . 🥱
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaenma

I was wondering how come nobody mentioned dis. How can he just speak on her behalf? It was like he was literally kicking her out. Moreover he n Saanjh were taunting her, as if shez deaf. Neither Arjun nor Saanjh attended Maya in d party. Maya shud not bear all dis. Earlier also once Arjun had said who wants to keep relation with a fam like urz... At dt point Maya was not even in luv wt Arjun, so i donno why she doesn't react. Sorry to Arjun Saanjh fans but both of dm lack manners.
Edited by nitzy_21 - 7 years ago
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i felt sorry for her today
the way she broke the glass

i feel arjun mum will realise that maya loves him

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I think Arjun was not bhagaofying her.He was like, she is a rich and sophisticated lady.Yeh hum jaise middle class logo ki party mein kyun aayegi?She's way too sophisticated for that.But he was shocked when Maya accepted the invitation.

I too found it strange that Arjun didn't attend her.In fact he totally forgot her otherwise he would have asked her the next day when did she go.

Vandana watching Maya's jealousy was interesting.

People here feel Arjun is not getting attracted to Maya but after watching Friday's episode, I felt like he started liking her.The way he looked at her after the photoshoot then the eye lock after Maya holds the camera from falling, I felt like he's attracted to her.
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
maya has a messed up childhood and upbringing without anyone she can truly depend on. her own mother was not completely protective of her considering she keeps falling for her husband's tricks. she didnt get the love and security which a child gets in normal circumstances.a growing child is like a blank slate and whatever love she got from her mother and whatever she saw or learned from the relationship between her parents left a deep scar on her mind. she clutches tightly to anything or anyone she loves so that it is not taken from her. she does not know the normal way of expressing feelings or loving someone coz she has never seen that or learned that. a kid learns about love, morality , lines between right and wrong actions etc.. mostly from watching their parents or them teaching their kids. i doubt maya ever had that. she raised herself which is so messed and it is not a healthy way to grow up. i dont pity her coz she is strong and despite how much of a hot mess she is inside, she achieved everything herself and made herself something. i am pretty sure her father's abuse was what was the trigger for that coz she becomes powerless infront of him even today and she hates that. she achieved so much power to avoid anyone ever hurting her.