Poor Maya getting insecure and jealous

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I felt really bad for Maya in yesterday's epi and in the precap where she was getting really jealous of Arjun and Saanjh's closeness . There was even tears in her eyes 😭...her eyes were red when she broke that glass she was holding in her hand . Can't see her in anymore trauma as she already had a hellish past .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
For the first time in her life Maya is feeling strong emotions for someone other than her Mother. She is feeling possessive of someone else. Maya has not had a normal life or upbringing. She comes from the situation of domestic violence and abuse. So her behavior would not be well balanced like a person who had a secure upbringing.

Maya holds tight to what she loves, what she cares about. She is literally Junoon personified. She doesn't know any other way to be! So now when she sees Sanjh as a "rival" to her affections from Arjun, she will react in this predictable way.

That is the reason the story is called "Beyhadh". They are trying to show obsessive love. That is the story. So we cant ask them to stop showing us Maya in trauma. The rest of the story it will only get worse! Braise yourself!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 7 years ago
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously, that was Savage! I hope Maya finds peace soon..
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

For the first time in her life Maya is feeling strong emotions for someone other than her Mother. She is feeling possessive of someone else. Maya has not had a normal life or upbringing. She comes from the situation of domestic violence and abuse. So her behavior would not be well balanced like a person who had a secure upbringing.

Maya holds tight to what she loves, what she cares about. She is literally Junoon personified. She doesn't know any other way to be! So now when she sees Sanjh has a "rival" to her affections from Arjun, she will react in this predictable way.

That is the reason the story is called "Beyhadh". They are trying to show obsessive love. That is the story. So we cant ask them to stop showing us Maya in trauma. The rest of the story it will only get worse! Braise yourself!

U r rite...
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I just hope Arjun falls in love with Maya soon. Actually being passionate and full of Junoon in love is neither wrong nor creepy . Actually love can be of many types and each kind of love is beautiful in it's own way and each person loves differently. Plus , love is such a feeling that some collateral damage is some times inevitable and you can't really fault any one over it.
For e.g , Arjun can't fall for both ladies if he's a nice guy and since he's in fact a nice guy, he'll fall for one of the two ladies in love with him , so one of them is destined to be badly heart broken, but does that make Arjun a bad person ?? NO !!
Such things are at times can not be helped , things gets messy things gets outright nasty even violent at times...
Maya is actually quite a nice beautiful person and not just a beautiful face. Till now we've seen nothing that can make us question her ethics or morality , in fact the way her character has been painted it's very difficult to not feel protective and affectionate towards this broken doll . She's sweet caring daughter , and she's a fair boss , and a very hard working talented businesswoman , she has survived the odds against her and built up a business empire and runs it successfully.
Edited by Lady_Macbeth - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know whom arjun will fall but whoever he falls he should stick to that decision. Not run to the other for support.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Maya has suffered a lot because of her abusive father.Ashwin has literally made her khadoos,rude,aloof and introvert.
Psychologically she is affected by Aswin's tortures but not mentally.Mentally she's still strong and ambitious.The fact that she established a successful fashion company in such a short period of time and that too single handedly without anyone's help/support makes her a strong willed woman and not a tooti hui,haari hui kamzor ladki.

She controls her mother way too much because she knows her mother is still blind in ashwin's love and is scared that jhanvi will leave her and go back to that monster.

Maya never had any friend in her life so she won't be able to accept Saanjh as Arjun's best friend.She will feel too much possessive towards Arjun and when she will know Saanjh too is in love with him,she will feel more insecure.

But even though I can understand Maya's pain and the circumstances which will lead her to being obsessive but I am not going to justify her wrong doings with Arjun and Saanjh.

As I said in another thread,just because she lived in pain all her life,that doesn't give her the liberty to give pain to others.

I won't like it if she tries to break SaaJun friendship or tries to harm Saanjh.For me,her abusive past still won't justify her wrong actions.

After all she is not evil.She is a good,matured and intelligent woman.She needs to understand that Saanjh is an integral part of Arjun's life and she has to accept it.She has to trust Arjun when he will say Saanjh is his one and only friend but she is his one and only love.

She can't trust her mother fully but she has to trust Arjun.

Of course it is important for Saanjh too to move on after Arjun falls in love with Maya.She should stop being chipku with him and keep calling him 20 times a day and stop troubling him.

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I too felt bad fr her..
i really hope arjun falls fr her soon
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The way she was gazing at him, I felt so bad for her...I really wanted Arjun to fall for her too...to love her beyhadh as well...we will see if this will happen or not, but I hope Maya doesn't do something too unethical and Arjun loves her unconditionally...the end game could be anything, but I really do want Arjun to truly love Maya at least at some point of time...I feel she really deserve it, at least as of now.
Shobhna23 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah! I too felt bad for her but then this is the story of Maya and her behad pyar.
So let's wait and watch!