Hency05 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hai guys. ...
Here is the upcoming news

Maya appreciates Arjun's work before media and Arjun wins lots of applauds.

However Maya is irked to learn about Saanjh being Arjun's best friend and thus appoints Saanjh in Fashion and the City to keep an eye on both Saanjh and Arjun's closeness.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Honestly speaking Maya's gonna start behaving like a possessive gf and I find nothing wrong with it . Most women are by nature extremely possessive about their man and keeping an eye on the female bestie of your hubby/bf/potential lover is an instinct or trait ingrained in the very psyche of each and every woman and that too since the beginning of mankind or should I say womankind! 😆. I don't really see much Beyhadh-ness in it. I'd have done the same thing had I been her.😉

But yeah , may be Maya'll add her own uniqueness to it . Let's see what the CVs have planned.
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
So, will Arjun attend Saanjh's parents party, dance on an MPK tune and maybe even bring Maya along as a guest? 😆
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow well that will be intense drama
Tfs xx
manancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aekiel

So, will Arjun attend Saanjh's parents party, dance on an MPK tune and maybe even bring Maya along as a guest? 😆

If that happen to I think it will b treat to watch...😳
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: manancraze

If that happen to I think it will b treat to watch...😳

Two of my three predictions happened in today's episode- let's see whether they do an MPK dance on Monday 😆
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Maya ka possessiveness start hone wala hai bahut jaldi actually already start hogaya ...
relationship Mein jane ke baad I guess she would be more possive and very protective about Arjun ...,

iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

Honestly speaking Maya's gonna start behaving like a possessive gf and I find nothing wrong with it . Most women are by nature extremely possessive about their man and keeping an eye on the female bestie of your hubby/bf/potential lover is an instinct or trait ingrained in the very psyche of each and every woman and that too since the beginning of mankind or should I say womankind! 😆. I don't really see much Beyhadh-ness in it. I'd have done the same thing had I been her.😉

But yeah , may be Maya'll add her own uniqueness to it . Let's see what the CVs have planned.

Maya is NOT arjun's gf, she really has no right to be possessive of him right now. And going OTT protective can't be justified even if Maya becomes Arjun's wife. It's strangulating.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

I agree. I have a little bit of personal experience on this subject, and the Bestie female friend can sometimes be a little bit irritating and though you try to be cool about it, you find yourself getting annoyed at their interference. Needless to say the relationship did not work out! I wish Maya better luck! LOL

But having said that, it depends on how far and how low Maya stoops to get Sanjh out of Arjun's life. Sanjh's Father is 100% correct. Her obsession with all things Arjun is not going to get her anywhere as it's clear he does not view her that way. It's like Kalki's character in Yeh Jawani hai deewani who loved Siddhart's character. But in the end she chose someone else for herself and she was truly happy with him. The guy really loved her, and she loved him back. I loved her character in that movie and felt she had made the best choice in life partner. It was clear she was over her old bestie. A life partner is someone who loves you unconditionally and supports the person you are. I hope Sanjh finds that person and I DONT think it's Arjun!

As for Maya, her Junooni pyaar will start to take shape and we will have to see where it goes! Maya is a girl who suppressed her emotions for years! Now that it is going to finally come out, it will come out in FULL force and destroy everything in its way! Her feelings have broken free and despite herself she is falling hard for Arjun Sharma and his brand of charm. Once Maya gets her eye on you, boy your gone! She tried to fight her feelings, even avoiding him and calling him "Mr Shrama". Because she saw her feelings as a weakness. Then her Mother told her to see them as a Strength! So now she cant stop herself from giving into them! This will be a fun ride!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 7 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Gosh 'keeping eye' 🤣
tfs