Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I was thrilled to see her taking the tablet it was unexpected for once I want to see the female lead take the upper hand Maya is going to be unpredictable am looking forward to seeing what she is going to do next it will be great to see her go after Arjun in mad cap sort of wayvπŸ˜†
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
That is what is Beyhadh& unpredictable Maya...I wasnt surprised becoz she is Maya nd whatever she does is always complex...And Jennifer's acting & apt background musiq r making the scenes beyond perfect!!!!Such a refreshing show it is..it will be a treat to watch d obssessive Maya!!!
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This was totally a shock to me .. I didn't expect she will swallow it 😲 I was thinking after writing A on the table she would save that at her desk or some where else as memory ... kitni obsessed hai abhi se .. 😲 bapre ...!!!! can't wait to see her falling in love deeply ...
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
That tablet scene was like a Teenage scene were you write someone's name on your note book. Maya is not a girl who did those things. She has been emotionally disturbed for years and she has been career driven since her Teens. She wanted to succeed and cut her Father out of her life.

So Maya has not lived those moments most people would have lived by age 25. She is now doing that and that A and the almost innocent way she smiled at the tablet before taking it was a great scene. It is signalling the start of the "Beyhadh" obsession for us. She will hold on to Arjun like she holds on to her Mother. She will try to trap him in fear of him leaving her. Deep down she is very insecure. Sanjh though she acts like she is insecure has a very secure environment. But Maya will get a "death grip" on anything she holds dear. The same will apply to Arjun!

I cant WAIT to see their love scenes coz they are going to be HOT! 😳
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 7 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I was shocked tooπŸ˜•
She'll write Arjun in paratha & will eat after being couple officially πŸ˜†