Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Yes Katrina. Maya is afraid of feelings. She simply cannot accept them as she feels they make her vulnerable
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Shruthi i keep telling myself that whenever i get some alone time i should read the seven vows...reading is addictive as i will respond therafter for which i need time. Will definitely do it before the end of the year.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@vidya if you had started reading in the beginning it would have been just like daily analysis, now yes it is a task. But the funda is regular readers are impatient as they want to know what happens next. But for you, there will be long time before you reach that point πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully penned der!!
I really lovedd d Maya-jhanvi convo!!
So jhanvi is sure that arjun can/will be d one who will make maya happy.
Agreed Maya is jus like a robot!!
So this means Maya wil try to accept her feelings and wil try opening up to arjun kya!?
But proposing to him ( which i read in the spoiler artcile) is a very big step of maya noπŸ˜•
So today we will be getting Arjun and Saanjh trying to find out ayaan is t!?

shruthiravi thumbnail
@Ana Maya will propose but not with feelings, like a robot
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
enjoyed Arjun's dialogues for d first tym...they had a straight connect with heart...Yaa, the moments u didnt spend...once they r lost, u cant get back...i loved d way u pointed out abt clg life...One will grow in clg life individually & will certain xposure to society...It plays a major part in our future...And d things u mentioned, reminded me of my clg days..(i just passed out this yr..)those were d moments...that was a life where u can njoy at d same tym being responsible...Maya has to open d doors now...lets see how much tym she takes!!By d way, i thought Jeetu is here to stay...but lets see if they can xtend his character...he seems to be cool&fit for a lovely girl like Saanjh!!overall loved d episodes...they r getting better with each passing day!!!
shruthiravi thumbnail
@ajay the thing is that life helps you to explore and expects you to be in your limits. you decide your limits. In setting the limits let humanity be your guide, not traditions and society.
Problem with Maya is that she has withdrawn into a cocoon which is binding her, not setting her free but she thinks she is free.
I always say if you want to counter bad memories, only way is create good onesπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
A great analysis dear...even I paused and thought about it after Arjun said that and I couldn't agree more...sometimes we are so caught up with our "future" that we forget to live the "present" and when we look back, we can't help but regret that we focused too much on other things rather than living or enjoying the moments!!
I simply loved this dialogue and even Maya couldn't help but take the bhutta from Arjun after he said this line. I'm loving everything about the show...the pace is on track too and it will definitely be interesting to see Maya express her feelings to Arjun and see how he reacts to them!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Yes Sanju. But Maya expressing feelings also look scaryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Honestly I am actually scared for Maya. A part of me wants her to protect herself from Arjun.
Maya may seem like robot.. but she is someone who actually feels very deeply. She holds herself back from emotion because she does feel so deeply that its overwhelming. Being betrayed as a child, leads to the fear of others always betraying you. If you trust and that trust is broken it could very well lead to a path of self destruction.

The classic advice to take hold of every opportunity and live life to the fullest with no regrets. But for some people it does come at a cost. For someone like Maya the struggle is very real. If she does indeed become obsessive and controlling it would just be a way of fighting the fear of being betrayed. Its going to be very painful to watch Maya go through all that.