You regret the opportunities you didnt take and moments you didnt live

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Another philosophical yet profound dialogue from Arjun. The regrets of our life. Oppourtunities we didnt take and moments we didnt live.
More than the first, second will give you more regrets. Because oppourtunity some times come back. But moments you lost, they never come back.
Life is like that. When you hurry you forget to stand and observe. And when you realize that, time has passed by you and you never get it back.

I guess I have put it in many threads. At every juncture learn to enjoy your life. Let go. If you are a student exams will be there, but enjoy the masti of teenage and early youth. Those school trips, those chatter with friends, few class bunkings, talking sitting in the back bench, movies, popcorn. Because when you look back you dont remember your marks, but remember these moments.

Maya is like a robot. Not allowing herself to feel. Because she feels, feelings are weakness. And she remains away from those simple joys of life, in a prison of gold.

her mother told right. Open your heart. Allow light to come. So let us if Maya will allow light to come

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
I'm a little surprised that her mother directly told ki Arjun ko ek mauka do instead of cross questioning her unpredictable daughter and checking if she had actually fallen for him or not 😉
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
About that robot part even I was thinking the same thing..
I was thinking..
Maya must have told herself putting her hand on her heart... I AM A ROBOT ..I AM A ROBOT..
just like Amir Khan told himself in "3 IDIOTS" ALL IS WELL ..ALL IS WELL..lol😃
jokes apart now it is going to be interesting to see what will be Mayas next task..
And last but not least ..again a great analysis..👏
Edited by ArYaAbhiya18 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@aekel for Jhanvi she has liked Arjun. So she is trying to put that thought into Maya's head
@Arya yes Maya always tries to suppress her fears.
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@aekel for Jhanvi she has liked Arjun. So she is trying to put that thought into Maya's head

@Arya yes Maya always tries to suppress her fears.

Yes, but knowing her daughter's unpredictability (and chances of going off the handle at the slightest thing), it looks like a mighty dangerous thing to do.

Arjun's literally the first male not called Ashwin who has walked into Maya's home- Jhanvi might have liked him, but it's not like she cast the net far and wide before choosing some one.

While I like Arjun-Maya, I'm interested to see how they deal with the class differences- she's filthy rich, he not so much, and how the co-workers react to this.
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Another philosophical yet profound dialogue from Arjun. The regrets of our life. Oppourtunities we didnt take and moments we didnt live.

More than the first, second will give you more regrets. Because oppourtunity some times come back. But moments you lost, they never come back.
Life is like that. When you hurry you forget to stand and observe. And when you realize that, time has passed by you and you never get it back.

I guess I have put it in many threads. At every juncture learn to enjoy your life. Let go. If you are a student exams will be there, but enjoy the masti of teenage and early youth. Those school trips, those chatter with friends, few class bunkings, talking sitting in the back bench, movies, popcorn. Because when you look back you dont remember your marks, but remember these moments.

wow.. beautifully put ❤️
shruthiravi thumbnail
@aekel the class difference is the thing to watch out for her, as the office will obviously accuse Arjun of latching onto a rich lady@Rebecca thank you dear
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Every moment every event has several possibilities...we choose some the others happen...By holding on to her fears Maya has built an illusory wall around her. She doesn't trust others doesnt trust herself . While life has blessed her with prosperity... sorrow in the form of Ashwin and the pain he inflicted on her and her mom is still raw. By masking it and refusing to deal with her fears she has allowed her past to control her present and if she doesnt act her future as well. The burden of the past looms as a huge regretted bunch of opportunities and the resentment prevents her from living her life today...What a metaphor of denial she is MAYA
Edited by moonwearer - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Vidya Maya is living in the castle of illusions, unable to face the reality. By the way Vidya, you never tried reading my fiction Seven Vows. Do give it a try.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
though Maya wants to enjoy, she has suppressed her feelings. She is good at her work and business but her dad is her vulnerability. Her mom is right in telling her to give a chance to Arjun. She will be able to experience light only when she opens the window