Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
The last scene was straight out of a fairy tale, it was hot burning explosive beautiful heavenly surreal and out of the world Really Maya-Arjun are gonna be the star crossed lovers , the connection the magic the simple sensuous touch the slow falling in love the etectrifying chemistry... every thing just adds up. Couldn't wait for Arya love story to unfold in all it's beauty and glory...
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Absolutely said rite ..even now I am blushing..
now just thought of that uff...can't stop blushing..
Someone call firefighters ..tv screens are burning...πŸ˜‰
Edited by ArYaAbhiya18 - 7 years ago
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
the almost kiss scene was soo amazing ❀️ Ahhh
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was so HOT i didnt realize i was holding my breath when they froze the screen 😳 but m guessing this is gonna be maya's dream
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovee the kiss scene Hope We will get some more
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I guess it is Maya's imagination or daydream as we will see in next epi , but hopefully soon we will have such beautiful moments between them for real . πŸ‘
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
If imagination is this HOT, then what will reality be like. I loved that scene. Kushal and Jenny do look good together and their is this really subtle chemistry between them. That slow ride towards each other, one step at a time. From the boss he hated to a girl he likes. Arjun has come a long way too.

Maya...Maya is simply fabulous! Her feelings a living thing in her mind taking shape. Her reaction to Ajun's proximity? Sizzling. I absolutely love the way the show is going now! The first two weeks were a bit slow, but now it's flying!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 7 years ago
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Deir chemistry is jus on anodr level..
I ws stunned.. 😳😳
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

If imagination is this HOT, then what will reality be like. I loved that scene. Kushal and Jenny do look good together and their is this really subtle chemistry between them. That slow ride towards each other, one step at a time. From the boss he hated to a girl he likes. Arjun has come a long way too.

Maya...Maya is simply fabulous! Her feelings a living thing in her mind taking shape. Her reaction to Ajun's proximity? Sizzling. I absolutely love the way the show is going now! The first two weeks were a bit slow, but now it's flying!

So true , everything you wrote !