Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

San222 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .bluebolt

Whether you watched live feed or not, I'm sure you were not part of Big Boss forum😆For your reference here is a topic, there is a 6 page argument on Kushal hygene😆and different members views on the same. From his hands to teeth many things are discussed. This is just 1 topic, there were many more.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3845734

I never argued he is unhygienic there, I was saying that there was this perception of lots of people if you read all comments, which negated his good looks. Moreover a lot of people who supported him there hated him after his love/ break up drama with gauhar😆I'm glad atleast someone found him "GENUINE"

P.S Lets end it and not divert the topic😆Its about his "GOOD LOOKS' not about his 'Big Boss stint'. Its better not to talk about it for his bachi kuchi fans.

I made an account for if in 2011 just to join the BB7 forum. Of course there were threads made against every contestant to bad mouth abt them. I supported everyone in BB7 except tanisha n arman, i have never joined those forums to bash them. I hav seen threads abt them too which were just fabricated stories which ppl should never have made abt others no matter how much u dislike a person. Nd i dnt believe in things just by reading abt anything.
Edited by San222 - 7 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I only ever saw Kushal in EHMMBH and loved Virat and how he played him. I dont think he is traditionally handsome, but he looks good in clothes and does have a good screen presence.

Yes he looks amazing in White and not something everyone can pull off! It's the height I think. He is also well built and looks confident in different type of clothes. He wore a floral jacket the other day and totally rocked it.

Have not posted in weeks and have not even been on the forum. My work in manic at the moment. I just caught up to the last week's episodes. They were simply "Fabulous!". Love the way the story is shaping up.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
He is good looking no doubt. But I dislike him because pf Bigg Boss.🤢
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: San222

I made an account for if in 2011 just to join the BB7 forum. Of course there were threads made against every contestant to bad mouth abt them. I supported everyone in BB7 except tanisha n arman, i have never joined those forums to bash them. I hav seen threads abt them too which were just fabricated stories which ppl should never have made abt others no matter how much u dislike a person. Nd i dnt believe in things just by reading abt anything.

You don't need to believe anything by reading anything. I was not even trying that😆 Not every threads made there was fabricated neither majority of the people who watched Big boss could refute many things said in the threads.People shouldn't make threads on BIG BOSS CELEBS😆,that's a good joke, why wouldn't they?? Big boss is meant for that. Kushal was one of the most hated contestant purely because of his actions in the house. He was having a good fanbase after EHMMBH but the way he conducted inside the house was gross🤢 It is not a hidden fact what kind of celebs take up BB and someone like Kushal gained enormous haters than fans with his publicity stunt in the house. Its not like any of us has any personal Dushmani with him. Our opinions were purely based on what he showed in the house. You may have liked it but a huge majority of people including me hated him in the show. Just my POV.

Wouldn't like to discuss it anymore here. PEACE OUT.
San222 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .bluebolt

You don't need to believe anything by reading anything. I was not even trying that😆Not every threads made there was fabricated neither majority of the people who watched Big boss could refute many things said in the threads.People shouldn't make threads on BIG BOSS CELEBS😆,that's a good joke, why wouldn't they?? Big boss is meant for that. Kushal was one of the most hated contestant purely because of his actions in the house. He was having a good fanbase after EHMMBH but the way he conducted inside the house was gross🤢It is not a hidden fact what kind of celebs take up BB and someone like Kushal gained enormous haters than fans with his publicity stunt in the house. Its not like any of us has any personal Dushmani with him. Our opinions were purely based on what he showed in the house. You may have liked it but a huge majority of people including me hated him in the show. Just my POV.

Wouldn't like to discuss it anymore here. PEACE OUT.

Nd many loves him too after BB ..period. Not a fan of anyone.. god bless u