WHOA how many ppl in the world can look half as gud as KT in white

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
whoa the GUY..his firness...#RESPECT man #RESPECT..how many ppl in the world can carry off white pant white shirt with so much hotness...not many..in fact u can count them on ur fingers...not many..
I mean look at the guy's physique... how FIT is he...no tummy...no unclejiness like other tv actors...WOW 👏

his scenes arent as amazing acting wise as they should be...but the way he looks each time..in whatever he wears,...takes ones breath away..

i mean look at the guy in all white 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

San222 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

whoa the GUY..his firness...#RESPECT man #RESPECT..how many ppl in the world can carry off white pant white shirt with so much hotness...not many..in fact u can count them on ur fingers...not many..

I mean look at the guy's physique... how FIT is he...no tummy...no unclejiness like other tv actors...WOW 👏

his scenes arent as amazing acting wise as they should be...but the way he looks each time..in whatever he wears,...takes ones breath away..

White is Kushal Tandon's favourite colour tooo
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I generally find him good looking, may be coz i haven't watched bigboss 😛
Edited by nitzy_21 - 7 years ago
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I also find him good looking ..
Dont know about what he did in biggboss ..or other shows..
For me now he looks handsome ..😳
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitzy_21

I generally find him good looking, may be coz i havdn't watched bigboss 😛

🤣 His looks were not affected by Big boss I suppose, its just his true personality was exposed, he was very unhygenic etc but that can't affect "LOOKS". Rest he looked the same there too but in Beyhad he gets better wardrobe & make up😆

Edited by .bluebolt - 7 years ago
fanfare.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

@bold Unclejiness😆 For your information there are enough tv actors who don't have unclejiness😆

Secondly, Can't count how many people in the world can good look in white, thats quite an exaggeration??😲 There are lot many in hollywood films😳

But in hindi tv Karan Tacker, Gautam Rode, KSG, Sushant Sigh, Namik Paul, Saheer Sheik, Barun Sobti, Gurmeet Choudhary, Harshad Chopda, Karan Wahi etc etc have superb physique, no tummy😆 & look very good or hawt in all colours including white😳 Its definitely insulting to say all of them are "UNCLE" (if tummy is the criteria for "unclejineness".) There are many more in bollywood films too, but IN THE WORLD I don't know, its definitely NOT right to say you can count them on fingers (how can one evaluate all the people in the world, when we don't know 95% of them)

You can drool over your favourite without putting down all other people in the world😉 For me he is just average in looks too, not GREAT in physique too (b'coz he is too MASSIVE for my liking) but my comparison is w.r.t only to hindi tv stars not all people in the world and is strictly my POV.
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He might have a good body but I don't think he's handsome... There're lot more men in TV industry itself who are more handsome and outside tho countless...
San222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitzy_21

I generally find him good looking, may be coz i haven't watched bigboss😛

I actually started liking him after BB. The way he took stand for his friends there. Ofcourse he and Tannisha had a clash for which he was insulted by Salman Khan. After all Tanisha is Kajol's sister. I never missed livefeed even. Kushal was genuine n real in BB. He never played dirty politics.
San222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .bluebolt

🤣His looks were not affected by Big boss I suppose, its just his true personality was exposed, he was very unhygenic etc but that can't affect "LOOKS".Rest he looked the same there too but in Beyhad he gets better wardrobe & make up😆

Unhygienic? I watched the whole show n livefeed. Never noticed that. Infact he was the one always complaining abt others unhygienic habit. Once there was a task for which he was asked to drink water from dog's bowl. Thats the only thing I remember.He keeps spraying his expensive perfumes to keep the room from smelling good after some farts. When the others spit in the garden area he gets irritated.
fanfare.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: San222

Unhygienic? I watched the whole show n livefeed. Never noticed that. Infact he was the one always complaining abt others unhygienic habit. Once there was a task for which he was asked to drink water from dog's bowl. Thats the only thing I remember.He keeps spraying his expensive perfumes to keep the room from smelling good after some farts. When the others spit in the garden area he gets irritated.

Whether you watched live feed or not, I'm sure you were not part of Big Boss forum😆 For your reference here is a topic, there is a 6 page argument on Kushal hygene😆 and different members views on the same. From his hands to teeth many things are discussed. This is just 1 topic, there were many more.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3845734

I never argued he is unhygienic there, I was saying that there was this perception of lots of people if you read all comments, which negated his good looks. Moreover a lot of people who supported him there hated him after his love/ break up drama with gauhar😆 I'm glad atleast someone found him "GENUINE"

P.S Lets end it and not divert the topic😆 Its about his "GOOD LOOKS' not about his 'Big Boss stint'. Its better not to talk about it for his bachi kuchi fans.