Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
OK it's OK u rnt being so rude ..
I have also seen some posts about saanjh that she is irritating, boring etc...
But also I don't like negative posts about any chatacters ..all characters are equally important for building up a show..if one character is criticised then the positive vibe about a forum is ruined ..
About that fight topic ..am really scared soon a fight ..a Jabadast fight will start..
Just don't want that fight..
I am really scared of fights...
Besides the trp is low I am Sad_Mad
Saw a many times that a forum is destroyed because comments fights ..
So that's y...
Even I also don't like being biased towards others character...
If u love one character then make posts for that character..coz this will also increase the forums rankings..that's it..
Now I am gonna stop my blabbering
Edited by ArYaAbhiya18 - 7 years ago
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: love_taher

I agree with u totally
Maya trying to destroy saanjh, just because she is arjun's best friend, how is that justified...ppl may argue that it is a part of the characterisation of Maya, if they are ready to accept that, why can't they accept saanjh's characterisation that yes she is arjun's best friend. Yes u do need ur own space sometimes but she being there for arjun is what arjun himself wants. And I'm sure saanjh is not just the bubbly chirpy cute girl, there is definitely a serious side to her personality that will be shown when Maya goes all insane...ppl are biased towards Maya n sympathise with her, definitely. And part of it is because of jenny's huge fan following

It is not jenny's fan following. But the story is hero here.
Sanaya Irani had a huge fan following still chanchan failed.
Why
Behad is not normal love story.
Nobody is sympathetic with maya everyone is accepting what she is.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
See we have to see all characters. At this point Maya holds the key of behad while all other characters we are seeing the layers peeling apart which we need to wait.
At this point we should not be questioning any character. Because they are more or less setting foundation. We have to take it as is
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Honestly as a hardcore Jennifer fan (I watch this below averagely scripted show just for her), I want her to end up alone. I am not rooting for any pairing...in fact I'm apathetic tbh. In fact most JW fans feel the same. So please don't try to confuse b/w characters and actors.
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sindu_gurti

hey hiking dear even I love Maya and that's because of Jennifer..I like her a lot...I just try to say that saanjh needs little eloboration , that's all...I am not preaching arjun and saanjh I am just trying to explain my views ..is that a mistake

I don't have any personal grudge against sanjh.
I loved aneri as Nisha in nauc
For now maya is on spot light. Because maya 's behad love need to kick start.
Arjun and sanjh will be drifting apart.
This will not break Sanjh.
She will become strong after that.
I just don't want sanjh to become crying shoulder to Arjun.
Sanjh deserve to be first choice not second hand.
love_taher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

It is not jenny's fan following. But the story is hero here.
Sanaya Irani had a huge fan following still chanchan failed.
Why
Behad is not normal love story.
Nobody is sympathetic with maya everyone is accepting what she is.

Dude, I don't deny the fact that maya's character is strong...it definitely is. And ppl were excited to watch jenny more than Aneri...that's a point which u can't disagree upon...u urself said it, everyone is accepting maya, so why not saanjh? Just coz she is the troubled one here, always harassed, mentally ill n all? And saanjh is always the happy one, always thinks abt ppl she loves?...all I'm saying is, give the characters a CHANCE...all characters equally...the show is just a month old, n right now the entire focus is on setting up maya's story. Saanjh is cute n bubbly now, that's looks annoying but that's what her character demands, or rather the story demands at this. The negative views abt saanjh would even be valid if they'd come maybe somewhere in Jan/Feb...not so SOON. I personally love saanjh's character n would love to c it grow..
In fact, all the characters are brilliantly written. Some illogical stuff is always there but thats part n parcel of Indian tv shows, I guess. And I hope the makers don't disappoint us with this one.
Edited by love_taher - 7 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: whitewitch

I don't have any personal grudge against sanjh.
I loved aneri as Nisha in nauc
For now maya is on spot light. Because maya 's behad love need to kick start.
Arjun and sanjh will be drifting apart.
This will not break Sanjh.
She will become strong after that.
I just don't want sanjh to become crying shoulder to Arjun.
Sanjh deserve to be first choice not second hand.

hmmm...I got it...even I don't mind about the pairing at all. I just wanted to highlight saanjh...that's it
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArYaAbhiya18

OK it's OK u rnt being so rude ..
I have also seen some posts about saanjh that she is irritating, boring etc...
But also I don't like negative posts about any chatacters ..all characters are equally important for building up a show..if one character is criticised then the positive vibe about a forum is ruined ..
About that fight topic ..am really scared soon a fight ..a Jabadast fight will start..
Just don't want that fight..
I am really scared of fights...
Besides the trp is low I am Sad_Mad
Saw a many times that a forum is destroyed because comments fights ..
So that's y...
Even I also don't like being biased towards others character...
If u love one character then make posts for that character..coz this will also increase the forums rankings..that's it..
Now I am gonna stop my blabbering

oh my intention is not to create any fight because I am no one's fan you know..I love gurti..besides them I don't have any favourite s...besides that I should have spoken only about saanjh without dragging Maya.I will keep this is mind before writing any posts in future.thanks dear.got your point.
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajay227

Its not abt pair but its abt the individual characters dear...if u ask me i dont ship anyone with arjun...he doesnt deserve either of them...he is so much absorbed in himself...He cant see anything beyond him!!!!Did u feel anytym that he acknowledges Saanjh's fndship greatly anytym???No...he says she bores him, makes him irritating...And he is also fyn with her marrying another person but never bothered to atleast know who is he...But he wants her to cancel her prior committment nd should come down to celebrate his success...I couldnt connect with his character atleast for now...But for Maya&Saanjh i love these two girls...Maya has lot unspoken abt her...Saanjh has nthg not known...But Saanjh understands Maya better...if saanjh was there in beach yesterday, she could have recognized that Maya is like that due to some past issues..unlike Arjun who took to be arrogance...Badtameez tho vho hai!!!Maya is far better!!!

yes I too felt that..Arjun is taking saanjh for granted..neither do I ship anyone yar.