Saanjh and Maya :) maturity

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
The creatives of this show has shaped mayas character in such a way that we could connect with her pain...to say her side is totally justified by her past..Till the last episode that aired on Friday her character was explained in detail...whereas saanjh 's wasn't so...that's why people feel that saanjh is obsessed ,saanjh is behaving like a mother to arjun, teaching him everything so and so... But to understand saanjh and her role in arjuns life one must try to see arjuns state...look at him he lives in a family but not as a member but just for namesake..he is is still hurt by his father's decision of second marriage and not allowing his step mom in his life...it means he is alone...and now fit saanjh like friend in arjuns life and see ...one can understand why is she that much closer and protective over arjun.she is everything to him...A friend, a companion, an advisor,a mother and sometimes a father...that's why everyone around arjun wanted saanjh for him...I don't know why this bitterness towards saanjh..I genuinely feel people are seeing it as Jennifer and aneri not as maya and saanjh that's why this bitterness.I see this new strange thing of wanting someone like Maya over a good hearted and level minded person like saanjh...saanjh is simple and everywhere around us it doesn't make her invaluable and less interesting...you can't get into mess because it's interesting, Maya is a mess she wants to conquer and control people in name of love..saanjh is someone who let others live...I think the director would have thought not to concentrate on her characterization as she is easy to understand but I could see it's going otherwise...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I disagree dt ppl r seeing Jen n Aneri... V r just talking abt d characters. Both d actors r brilliant in their respective roles. Itz just dt v all hv best frndz n v do gv dm breathing space... Every relationship needs right amount of space
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitzy_21

I disagree dt ppl r seeing Jen n Aneri... V r just talking abt d characters. Both d actors r brilliant in their respective roles. Itz just dt v all hv best frndz n v do gv dm breathing space... Every relationship needs right amount of space

ok...do you think it's saanjh invading the private space or arjun needs her...
love_taher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u totally
Maya trying to destroy saanjh, just because she is arjun's best friend, how is that justified...ppl may argue that it is a part of the characterisation of Maya, if they are ready to accept that, why can't they accept saanjh's characterisation that yes she is arjun's best friend. Yes u do need ur own space sometimes but she being there for arjun is what arjun himself wants. And I'm sure saanjh is not just the bubbly chirpy cute girl, there is definitely a serious side to her personality that will be shown when Maya goes all insane...ppl are biased towards Maya n sympathise with her, definitely. And part of it is because of jenny's huge fan following
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sindu_gurti

The creatives of this show has shaped mayas character in such a way that we could connect with her pain...to say her side is totally justified by her past..Till the last episode that aired on Friday her character was explained in detail...whereas saanjh 's wasn't so...that's why people feel that saanjh is obsessed ,saanjh is behaving like a mother to arjun, teaching him everything so and so... But to understand saanjh and her role in arjuns life one must try to see arjuns state...look at him he lives in a family but not as a member but just for namesake..he is is still hurt by his father's decision of second marriage and not allowing his step mom in his life...it means he is alone...and now fit saanjh like friend in arjuns life and see ...one can understand why is she that much closer and protective over arjun.she is everything to him...A friend, a companion, an advisor,a mother and sometimes a father...that's why everyone around arjun wanted saanjh for him...I don't know why this bitterness towards saanjh..I genuinely feel people are seeing it as Jennifer and aneri not as maya and saanjh that's why this bitterness.I see this new strange thing of wanting someone like Maya over a good hearted and level minded person like saanjh...saanjh is simple and everywhere around us it doesn't make her invaluable and less interesting...you can't get into mess because it's interesting, Maya is a mess she wants to conquer and control people in name of love..saanjh is someone who let others live...I think the director would have thought not to concentrate on her characterization as she is easy to understand but I could see it's going otherwise...

Dear Tm

Just because maya is mess we should hate her and love only sanjh just because she is good.

That decision is mine. Who to love and whom to hate.
For info maya is not typical vamp. But sanjh is cliche we see in every serial
Behed is story of obessive love.
In which they shaped maya well.so that we can connect her. I may be one or only one
I like maya. Her madness her craziness and grey shaeds
I found her interesting.
Tell me a difference between sanjh and any other good heroine in other shows.
They are same.
Good sacrifiying and let others live.
In real life how many of us are like that.
Not being selfish and mess.
I am not bashing aneri or jen

If you want to preach Arjun sanjh go ahead .
Make AT for them.
Nobody will stop you .
But I am a strange person who love maya the mess and nobody can force me to hate her.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Maya is what that has hooked me to Behad. It belongs to Maya. It is not about who the pair is Arjun-Saanjh or Arjun-Maya, it's about how Maya is going to deal with the mess in her life. How she will come out of it.
Because for me she is a good girl who is psychologically affected by a good for nothing abusive father and a mother who does doormat service to such a father.
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Its not abt pair but its abt the individual characters dear...if u ask me i dont ship anyone with arjun...he doesnt deserve either of them...he is so much absorbed in himself...He cant see anything beyond him!!!!Did u feel anytym that he acknowledges Saanjh's fndship greatly anytym???No...he says she bores him, makes him irritating...And he is also fyn with her marrying another person but never bothered to atleast know who is he...But he wants her to cancel her prior committment nd should come down to celebrate his success...I couldnt connect with his character atleast for now...But for Maya&Saanjh i love these two girls...Maya has lot unspoken abt her...Saanjh has nthg not known...But Saanjh understands Maya better...if saanjh was there in beach yesterday, she could have recognized that Maya is like that due to some past issues..unlike Arjun who took to be arrogance...Badtameez tho vho hai!!!Maya is far better!!!
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It's up to me who i love whom i don't..
It's not that Jenny has many fan following that's y all people are here only for her..
When u first start to see a show first thing u Do is love one character..then if the show is able to catch your eye then u started to love the idea of the show..then u can't but love all the Characters.
Even I wasn't a fan of Jenny before..after watching beyhadh I am totally fangirling over maya..
Now gradually loving all the chatacters
If I like maya that doesn't mean that I haven't right to love other characters...
If we want ta make a show good ,hit then we all have to love all the characters...
And I agree saanjh is a good girl ..that doesn't mean we All SHOULD have to love her...
Plz don't post any topic that creates fight among fans about the show itself..
Let's have a positive vibe...
Again it's about characters not about actors..
Edited by ArYaAbhiya18 - 7 years ago
love_taher thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArYaAbhiya18

It's up to me who i love whom i don't..

It's not that Jenny has many fan following that's y all people are here only for her..
When u first start to see a show first thing u Do is love one character..then if the show is able to catch your eye then u started to love the idea of the show..then u can't but love all the Characters.
Even I wasn't a fan of Jenny before..after watching beyhadh I am totally fangirling over maya..
Now gradually loving all the chatacters
If I like maya that doesn't mean that I haven't right to love other characters...
If we want ta make a show good ,hit then we all have to love all the characters...
And I agree saanjh is a good girl ..that doesn't mean we All SHOULD have to love her...
Plz don't post any topic that creates fight among fans about the show itself..
Let's have a positive vibe...
Again it's about characters not about actors..

Its not to create fights, the TM has just highlighted the fact that we cannot judge a character too soon...Maya's character is strong, no doubt abt it...n jen is exceptional in portraying it...I don't think anyone could have done better...but to judge saanjh's character too soon like this, saying she is boring/irritating whatever is not really fair. And everybody has an opinion which should be respected, and nobody is forcing u guys to like saanjh, and yes, as viewers we can criticise a particular character...but I c so many negative posts abt saanjh here and elsewhere...it's not fair to even the actors at some point..
Dont mean to be rude, just telling my opinion
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

Dear Tm

Just because maya is mess we should hate her and love only sanjh just because she is good.

That decision is mine. Who to love and whom to hate.
For info maya is not typical vamp. But sanjh is cliche we see in every serial
Behed is story of obessive love.
In which they shaped maya well.so that we can connect her. I may be one or only one
I like maya. Her madness her craziness and grey shaeds
I found her interesting.
Tell me a difference between sanjh and any other good heroine in other shows.
They are same.
Good sacrifiying and let others live.
In real life how many of us are like that.
Not being selfish and mess.
I am not bashing aneri or jen

If you want to preach Arjun sanjh go ahead .
Make AT for them.
Nobody will stop you .
But I am a strange person who love maya the mess and nobody can force me to hate her.

hey hiking dear even I love Maya and that's because of Jennifer..I like her a lot...I just try to say that saanjh needs little eloboration , that's all...I am not preaching arjun and saanjh I am just trying to explain my views ..is that a mistake