Hellloooo....swaagat nahi karoge.. ;)

lucky_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hola dear ppl... whats upp???πŸ˜‰
i ve started watching Beyhadh recently..nd have caught with all the epis.
Oops ive forgot to introduce myself...i am Sharmi.. nd am doing my college first yr..
Not new to IF...but new to this forum..πŸ˜ƒ

The story is really diff...i ve always wanted to see something different than usual..like the woman as a boss nd the male as an employee..nd here it is...

Maya- A really arrogant unstoppable stubborn nd adamnat boss of fashion in the city...who is the queen bee...nd a perfectionista. Who is a total MYSTREY??!! Nd beyhadh pyaar karti hai apni mom se.
Actually i find her really wierd. i soemtimes feel scared of her..
Jennifer is just doing a brilliant job as Maya.. this role is made for her...like perfectly.

Arjun- the cool dude... who wants to be the king of mumbai...nd rule it one day.. always break the rules type... dikhata hai usse apni step mom ka koi parvaa nahi... even if he doesnt like it... he does it for her happiness.. to see her smile... he loves his step brother nd his bestie. Attitude toh itna hhai..ur gussa toh zyaada hai par Maya se kam.

Saanjh- A sweet girl with chote sapne.. beauty with brains.. who has feelings for her bestfriend Arjun. Ek din mein toh hazaar baar phone karleti hai... aur usko pakhate rehti hai. nd i just love this girl.

Usually aisi love triangles ki story mein i always want the end game to be the leads..nd the person who has one sided love should be paired wid someone else...but iss baar i wish the end game should be SaaJun...i dont noe y but their paor is cute. Not against ArYa pair...they r also good.. nd Maya needs someone like Arjun in her life to control her nd bring her out of the darkness to the light.
But for some reason i just want arjun to end up with saanjh.
Maya is soo possessive over her loved ones... in the future she will be sooo possessive over Arjun. Nd now itself her gaze over saanjh is kinda getting scary.

Nd somewhere i feel that in the corner of his heart Arjun feels for Saanjh. Well i ship both in soem or the other wway... noe i am puri cconfused...d i am confusing u guyz tooπŸ˜†...but kya karooon itna confused thi that i couldnt stop myself from posting.. hosake toh share ur thoughts.

Lets see how the story unfolds...

Love Sharmi..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sizzlingparo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi wellcome to arya world 😳
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want Saanjh to find sm1 else and live a happy life, its about time she realizes that Arjun does not love her in that way, its so obvious... hez a rule breaker type and needs a hunter wali ( just lyk his step mom said) to keep him in line πŸ˜† somehow i feel Maya will die in the end... considering her nature... but lets see...
Edited by Choco_Mishti - 7 years ago
sizzlingparo thumbnail
But maya character is grey i think arjun ka pyaar maya ko badal de fingercrossed...
sizzlingparo thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArYaAbhiya18

Wc to the Beyhadh forum...😊

hey plz reply my pm
lucky_princess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Choco_Mishti

I want Saanjh to find sm1 else and live a happy life, its about time she realizes that Arjun does not love her in that way, its so obvious... hez a rule breaker type and needs a hunter wali ( just lyk his step mom said) to keep him in line πŸ˜† somehow i feel Maya will die in the end... considering her nature... but lets see...

Well whoever may the end game...this story is all about maya being an obsessive lover...so she may do anything that comes between her and Arjun...
Maybe if MaJun is the end game they may pair Saanjh with Ayaan.

lucky_princess thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

wc 2 da forum SharmiπŸ˜‰πŸ€—

Thankx AnnikaπŸ€—
lucky_princess thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArYaAbhiya18

Wc to the Beyhadh forum...😊

Thank u dear😊