mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Oh God, today i literally saw Maya's beyhad-ness!
'Mai aap se beyhad pyaar kart hoon' Yea she truly loves her mom, its just limitless like all the daughters in this universe loves their mom, she also loves her mom, its not abnormal, but she loves her to the extent that she can capture her mom in her own 'pinjra' so she does not loose her!

But today Jhanvi tried to runaway from that cage, again pushing Maya to cross her limit, and which she did, i was so surprised to see her outside her father's door her biggest fear, but she was there by crossing all limits to get her 'pyaar'! it was like killing herself, because facing him is not less than death for her, but she was there only for her maa! this gesture really melted my heart, it showed that she has courage to go to every extent to get her love, but its not that much polished yet, i really hope that in future Arjun helps her in gaining courage and in destroying her insecurities!

At last she was able to find Jhanvi, i just loved the glimpse of relief on her face, but when she saw Arjun, she again became that khoonkhar jalad, Monster was not giving any bhau to Arjun but but Arjun has all the qualities to give equal tashan to her n i think she also knows that he has the capability to defeat her thats y she runs away from him always!

Ahh n what was that last scene, my my She just not crosses all the limits in love but also in hatred, she hates her father so much that she doesn't want his saya around her n her mom, but when her mom said u also had his blood, so she literally poured out his blood from her body! Wow waqai beyhad hai!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very well written. Finally the beyhadh side of Maya has started.
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
words of my heart totally agree
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nitzy_21

Very well written. Finally the beyhadh side of Maya has started.

Thanks😊
Yea finally maya's beyhad side is coming out, infact it was already out as she is extremist in all her work, be it her white clothes, her perfection in her work, her obsession of punctuality n so on, i really want that Arjun brings in balance in her life!😊