I just love you Jennifer

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Jennifer ,created goose bumps out of me am so speechless after I see the last scene like wow seriously Maya I love you .Kash mein Arjun hoti toh mein Zindagi bar Maya me peeche laghi hoti .She is brilliant ,just love my barbie doll.She is a brilliant actress.
Jennifer by your stunning acting in every episode you have really made your fans proud of being fans of you .
Seriously you amaze me
This show was ice breaker show for Jenny.This character of Jenny is really the best character than her previous ones.She has nailed it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barmeenluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes absolutely true
Like how Salman's Sultan was his break free from bhai giri bondage similarly it's Jennifer's Beyadh chacrater Maya which breaks free from her previous roles.I cannot believe that this is the same Jenny who used to portray roles like Kumud,Ridhimma etc to a drastic and beautiful change.Hats of to Jenny for doing the character like Maya .It's really a treat for us as fans.We love you Jenny
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jenni was brilliantly brilliant.!
Lyk WOW..
Shez d 1st reason y I decided 2 watch d shw..
& As far as Im concerned shez still d main reason y I watch d show..

( D odr reason being ArYa obviously.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†dey hav a sizzlin chemistry.. 😳😳 )
Barmeenluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

Jenni was brilliantly brilliant.!

Lyk WOW..
Shez d 1st reason y I decided 2 watch d shw..
& As far as Im concerned shez still d main reason y I watch d show..

( D odr reason being ArYa obviously.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†dey hav a sizzlin chemistry.. 😳😳 )

Yes true 😳
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
True that! Jennifer is doing an amazing job, she is just brilliant in her scenes, i just love the intensity which she brings in her scenes, its because of her that we are able to connect to Maya and her emotions!πŸ‘
sahilya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My first and foremost reason to watch Beyhadh was its's concept and to nailed it, Jennifer in the main role. The expression in the first ever promo was enough to pula the attention of viewers. She is nailing every scene and shocking us in each and every new scene.i can watch a whole episode of showing Maya only. 😳
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Jennifer is amazing ❀️
Damn I just can't get enough of her intense and beautiful acting xx
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Who doesnt yaar...I am following d show for her...infact she was d reason i thought to give d show a try...As perfect she was as Kumud(SaMud is unbeatable for me with respect to chemistry)she seems to be a powerhouse if talent with Maya...She got very lucky with this role...Its unique nd she is enacting it to T...no words..and i think she gets all d awards for this role!!!She made it two tyms with Kumud's role @ ITA...
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Count me in. She makes her fans proud of their choice with each passing day. Shez a talented stunner.