Jhanvi s point of view

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Jhanvi is right or wrong . . . . She said a lot of things today
Maya has caged her . She can't do anything without maya s permission . . . Now jhanvi is weak personality due to which maya is suffering . She should be more concerned about maya s health rather her own happiness . But then as human one should have the right to live the way they want. Now if she was enjoying looking the saree . . . It's OK . . . . Maya dint had to burn it and last seen was scary . . . . Maya s behad side is coming out . . . Finally

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Maya loves Jhanvi but hates Ashwin, and poor Jhanvi gets to see her daughter's worst side regarding both love and hate.

I thought Maya would've even given up her father's surname given the dislike she has for him (we get to see that Ashwin's house has a "Ashwin Mehrotra" nameplate today)

Is Fashion and the City something Maya built on her own? Or did Jhanvi build it or assist with money? I guess those parts will become clearer in the coming episodes.

That TV segment with Maya carving Saanjh's name out of thorns was beyhadh as well πŸ˜†
Edited by aekiel - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Maya loves Jhanvi but hates Ashwin, and poor Jhanvi gets to see her daughter's worst side regarding both love and hate.

I thought Maya would've even given up her father's surname given the dislike she has for him (we get to see that Ashwin's house has a "Ashwin Mehrotra" nameplate today)

Is Fashion and the City something Maya built on her own? Or did Jhanvi build it or assist with money? I guess those parts will become clearer in the coming episodes.

That TV segment with Maya carving Saanjh's name out of thorns was beyhadh as well πŸ˜†

Maya carving saanjh s name . . . . Exciting πŸ˜†

Honestly I really got scared seeing the blood shedπŸ˜†
Coudnt understand it was whose hand . . . . Ashwin stays in same building . . . This was another shocker . . πŸ˜†

There are lot of secrets to be opened . . . If ashwin was so bad then why jhanvi loves him? πŸ˜•
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
As much as some of the things Jhanvi said were harsh, I couldn't completely fault her also. It's true that her attachment to Ashwin isn't good for her or Maya but maybe the way Maya tries to control Jhanvi isn't right either. And even if we think that Maya is right in restricting Jhanvi in meeting Ashwin but restricting her from meeting Arjun was a bit too much.
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@tanvi it was mayas hand..
Maya tried to commit suicide as her mom said it is Ashwins blood which is flowing within her so she tried finish herself..
@surname even I thought maya would get her moms surname as she clearly hates her father...
But nothing..it's going to be exciting to see the upcoming episodes..
Uff can't wait for m...o...n..day
Edited by ArYaAbhiya18 - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

As much as some of the things Jhanvi said were harsh, I couldn't completely fault her also. It's true that her attachment to Ashwin isn't good for her or Maya but maybe the way Maya tries to control Jhanvi isn't right either. And even if we think that Maya is right in restricting Jhanvi in meeting Ashwin but restricting her from meeting Arjun was a bit too much.

This is something that works against Maya .Nobody likes restrictions. Everyone wants to be free.Now its jhanvi ..in future may be arjun...
tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArYaAbhiya18

@tanvi it was mayas hand..

Maya tried to commit suicide as her mom said it is Ashwins blood which is flowing within her so she tried finish herself..
@surname even I thought maya would get her moms surname as she clearly hates her father...
But nothing..it's going to be exciting to see the upcoming episodes..
Uff can't wait for m...o...n..day

Thank you dear ...actually innitialy I saw blood shed ...got confused ...later on seing flash back ...understood...

Today episode was interesting and lot of things have to be cleared ...Monday seems far ...can't waitwait 😊
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Maya likes to cage all the people she loves... Donno how Arjun will handle it... I hope dy don't change his character to a puppy dog. I want him to fight like he does now.
misspinkun thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am sure no body could play MAYA none other than jennifer... she is bang on⭐️
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Jhanvi and Maya love and care for each other. No doubt.

Like typical indian wives who tolerate domestic violence of their husbands but still feel one fine day everything would be back to normalcy. Same illusion Jhanvi as for Ashwin.
The indian wives tolerate everything of their husbands but try to protect their kids from their bad husbands. Same Jhanvi wants to keep away Ashwin from Maya.

Usually mother protects kids. here its reverse. Maya is taking care of Jhanvi as she is weak(physically and mentally) not a weak mother. But alas, only issue in her taking care is with restrictions that Jhanvi is getting suffocated with that controlling caged restrictions.

If a mother controls a kid without freedom, the child suffocates. Same here, the mother is getting suffocated.Daughter is over strong and mother is weak here. While both have to be strong if they have such stupid person Ashwin in their life.