Sanjh . . . am I the only one??

BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Am I the only one who ships Saanjh with Ayaan here?? I think they are very cute together :) No offense to SaaJun fans, but I can see a good chemistry and a very good bonding between Saanjh and Ayaan.
I am not sure... But fervently hoping that ArYa are the end game, can SaaYaan happen ?

Your thoughts please!

Love,
-Niru

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
I don't ship anybody wid anybody...I watch Beyadh for intriguing and gripping storyline...so I don't who ends up wid whom...though I am more interested in the equation of Sanjh-Maya...Both are absolutely contrast to each other...I don't anybopdy agree wid me but Saanjh seems to understand maya more than arjun...
alanta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi Niru,
Yea they look cute together even more than saajun and also feels like Ayaan has some secret crush on her as once he told her in a kidding way but it seems neither he is serious about it. I am not into shipping any pair not even Arya. But the Arya equation is more interesting for me. Lets wait and watch to where all is lead. So far the journey has been good.
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am not shipping any one. But a person like sanjh deserve lover like ayan.
Not selfish arjun
Sharmin-JW-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@rbpll he he u know what I also secretly ship Maya and Saanjh(SaaYa)😉
As it is Beyhadh UPREDICTABLE so u never know exactly what is going to happen next lol
so SaaYa is kinda possible
Edited by ArYaAbhiya18 - 7 years ago
rbpll thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ArYaAbhiya18

@rbpll he he u know what I also secretly ship Maya and Saanjh(SaaYa)😉

As it is Beyhadh UPREDICTABLE so u never know exactly what is going to happen next lol
so SaaYa is kinda possible

Their is a potential in this equation if writer go in these direction...there can be a constructive and intriguing bonding unlike other shows where 2 girls always seems to get jealous from each other and have a catfight often
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yea they both look cute together, i would be happy if they r paired together! :)
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

I don't ship anybody wid anybody...I watch Beyadh for intriguing and gripping storyline...so I don't who ends up wid whom...though I am more interested in the equation of Sanjh-Maya...Both are absolutely contrast to each other...I don't anybopdy agree wid me but Saanjh seems to understand maya more than arjun...

Beyhadh is very intriguing and different and I really hope the makers keep it this way! And I am waiting for SaaYa too <3 That one scene between Saanjh and Maya itself was very sweet. Even I feel that Saanjh understands Maya better than Arjun because of her understanding nature. And I have a feeling that Saanjh will also play an important role in getting Maya out of her agony! Fingers crossed...
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uddipana

Yes i found them cute too

Yaaasss!!!!! Someone on my side too

BepannaahPyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: alanta

Hi Niru,

Yea they look cute together even more than saajun and also feels like Ayaan has some secret crush on her as once he told her in a kidding way but it seems neither he is serious about it. I am not into shipping any pair not even Arya. But the Arya equation is more interesting for me. Lets wait and watch to where all is lead. So far the journey has been good.

Even I'm not sure on whom I'm shipping, but ArYa is like a fresh air from the usual cliched dramas. But I feel that Ayaan understands Saanjh more than Arjun, so I'm hoping we get to see more of SaaYaan.