Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I am now able to understand d slow place of d show...becoz they want to set up d bg clearly...nd d subtle hints they r giving ri8 from first episode gives a lot to think&predict as to what they will show in future...nd me too loved d way Vandana supported & stopped Arjun from falling...I agree Arjun's point that he cant give his mother's place to anyone...But he has to respect her...and i am very eager to see the how d dynamics of this mom&step son will be...It makes out for a interesting watch...One thing is clear, Arjun keeps himself above everyone&everything...he needs to change!!And that change will be thru a major blow!!!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@ajay for any show if we don't understand the foundation right and end up watching something in middle, we get a totally different meaning, if we understand foundation and then the script opens up we will enjoy it.
Only thing is that in TV shows the TRP plays the spoil sport not allowing the creatives to go ahead with the original story they planned. That's why many promising foundations lose pace, lose character consistency.
Once character consistency is lost then the show goes for a toss. Behadh needs patience as it will move to intense realm if the story goes the right way.
It is not run of the mill romance