When Maya made me sad people were there, Maya made me happy no one

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
This was the sentence for me yesterday. It was ironical and philosophical too. Why. Because in real sense Maya or illusion can give you pain only. An when you are in pain your dear and near ones will be there by you. You will need their help to move through the world. You acknowledge their presence because you have problem.
But what happens Maya or illusion gives you happiness you become egoistic. You feel like you are on top of the world. You feel you don't need anyone. You can do anything or everything. Actually it is just like standing on that thin barricade of that terrace, one touch and everything over.
Actually I loved the way Vandana gave Arjun that touch, where he almost falls, but she holds him and brings him down. So one thing is very clear. The fall which Arjun is going to face will be handled by Vandana. His high flying me all attitude she will end it and she will bring him solidly on the ground making him face the reality than the illusion. That will be her way of making her own space in Arjun's heart also. Being there for him when he needs someone the most, when even Saanjh and Ayan wont be available.
Arjun has lost himself on 18lacs. He has to be happy. But he is not going to understand the price he has to pay for those 18 lacs. The life he will have to give up for 18 lacs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Let him fall shruthi
He had taken granted many things.
Vandana's motherly love ayans bromance and sanjh's friendship.
Life is the biggest teacher.
For now Arjun need to satisfy his ambition.
And maya is that tool
Let him pursue that.
A time will come when he look back he will found no one for support.
But I am sure he will find his mother in vandana that time.
She accept back her prodigal son that time.
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Nice post Shruti.

Alludes to the possibility that when he does get together with Maya, it will come at the cost of losing both Ayaan and Saanjh (and potentially the rest of his extended family and friends)- it'll just be Maya and him and no one else.

All these statements and hints dropped by the CV's over the last couple of weeks make me feel that Saanjh-Arjun will be the end game.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@whitewatch I also want that fall in Arjun. Almost the brutal fall. He doesn't understand one relation of his, though he has got all good relations. A nice friend, a good brother and a really nice mother irrespective of she not being the one who gave birth to him. But he values not this, but that 18 lac ka pay cheque while they all needs him
@aek what it showed was when Arjun pursues the material wealth blindly, his real wealth his relations will go for a toss and then he will have to try hard to get them back.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8
Nice post... this line in yda episode has so much meaning and reveals plot also somewhat... in future when maya me happy implies that in future Arjun maya may marry and he may become owner of maya house and her company and he may feels he is the happiest person as he got evrythng but actually he is not... Amidst of all these he actually might have lost his close relations his mom , saanjh, Ayan... when maya made me sad implies that when maya starts showing her obsessive nature and make him sad then there will be vandana saanjh ayan who will be his support system and eventually he will realize in the process of getting towards his ambition how he lost his real happiness that's his mom best friend and brother.
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aekiel

Nice post Shruti.

Alludes to the possibility that when he does get together with Maya, it will come at the cost of losing both Ayaan and Saanjh (and potentially the rest of his extended family and friends)- it'll just be Maya and him and no one else.

All these statements and hints dropped by the CV's over the last couple of weeks make me feel that Saanjh-Arjun will be the end game.

I love too see Arjun realizations.
If don't end up with maya I don't want him with sanjh either.
Both woman deserves better.
I would love some who treasures sanjh as first love not as crying shoulder for his mistakes.
I would prefer ayan for her.

As for maya she need someone. The question is Arjun is that someone.
Maya had an abusive past.
She need someone strong with her . Arjun is good. But I feel he will run away from once knowing about her obsessed nature
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes i noticed this line too and i kinda wanted u to make post on this and here u are with a post😊!!
As alwayzz amazing post!!

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Arjun has lost himself on 18lacs. He has to be happy. But he is not going to understand the price he has to pay for those 18 lacs. The life he will have to give up for 18 lacs

Agree wit the above!!
HE will understand it very late and at that time he wont be able to do anything!!
As u said maybe Vandana will make him realise and face the reality!!
shruthiravi thumbnail
@whitewatch even I will prefer Saanjh with Ayan. Ayan actually values her. Arjun -Maya should be together, but not the way they are now. When both of them have understood and dealt with their past
@akda the ambition should never make you forgot the earth on which you stand. Aiming the sky is fine, but understand the sand under your feet. At present Arjun only sees the sky and doesn't value the sand thinking it will always be there
@Ana sometimes the price for material wealth is too huge
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, Arjun is finally getting to achieve his goal through Maya but he couldn't share his happiness with anyone; neither Saanjh nor Ayaan. Today, he was all alone in that terrace and only Vandana tried to reach out to him.
shruthiravi thumbnail
That is what illusion does Stephy. When you move up alone ignoring your relations, finally you end up there alone