Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
^ They will, but will he deserve it?😆 I am sorry- i have no empathy for Arjun as of now. Maybe I will warm up to him later.
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: YeHoKyaRahaHai

^ They will, but will he deserve it?😆I am sorry- i have no empathy for Arjun as of now. Maybe I will warm up to him later.

If you ask me he doesn't deserve any.
His ambition is his best friend not sanjh
His pay check is his brother not ayan
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think its arjuns fault
Sannjh is feeling for him not arjun
Saanjh knows that arjun has other girlfriends too she is following her heart!
And about his mom !we dont know the history yet and ita very difficult to accept ur fathera second wife seriously!!!
He is not insensitive a bit iver hyped but yeah he fine
And saanjh ahw ia innocent and she not all practical her father is seeing her fooly but not she
So i think arjun cares for the people around him alot
He misbehaves with saanjh but come back to her
I just watch ae dill hai kushkil same wasa anushka and ranbir thing !
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I felt really sorry for Vandana yesterday. Okay, Arjun does not want to accept her. But it's terrible of him to throw an attitude and belittle her all the time.

Arjun is that way I guess- he doesn't appreciate what he has until he loses it. I am guessing that eventually Saanjh, Ayan and Vandana will be ignored by him, and when he realizes their importance, it will be too late!

@bold these lines i agree wt u
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree Arjun does take people around him for granted. It's ok if he doesn't have feelings for Saanjh but even as a friend, he doesn't care about what is going on in her life. He wants that she should come for pani-puri with one phone-call but he doesn't care to know about the guy she'll be meeting or atleast wish her luck.

And about Vandana... again, it is understandable if he cannot accept her as his mother. But he can still respect her and be polite. Like Ayaan said, 'if you can't treat her as your mother, atleast respect her as my mother.' Or if there are deeper issues, maybe he should consider peacefully moving out.
ajay227 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Truth be told I am not liking Arjun as a person at all.

I mean, even the worst of dark-shaded heroes, there will be something to redeem them- their love for a family member, something.

But what does Arjun have apart from his superficial charm that these two women will fall for him?

I am not shipping Maya/Saanjh with him at the moment. I like both the women and don't want to wish Arjun on either of them🤣

I second u on this dear...my exact feelings...Ajun deserves none of d girls @ d moment...I dont know what he has except for over ambitious nature&some charm!!!Me too a shipper of SaaYa like u!!!
Uddipana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

I donno y, bt Ive started disliking saanjh in d last few eps..

( NO OFFENSE 2 d actor.. )
Its like shez too much in2 him & always afta him..

Bt even then, wot arjun is doin, is unacceptable.. hez takin her 4 granted. wen he wants2 party, or go out, or wen he needs help, nly then he asks her out. Wen she needs him, he isnt available 4 her..

& abt his step mom.. dis is jus UNFAIR.. his mom is actually so nice. Yes it'd b difficult4 any1 to accept a step mom.. dats natural. Bt d way shez tryna gain his attentn & make him luv her.. i pity her. shez too gud bt hez too stubborn..

Totally agree with you
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aren't all of us like that. We don't value what we have untill we lose it. Only then we understand the importance of it. Jhanvi is not exception. There are so many ppl who hold on to their loved ones even after knowing that they are abusive and cheating in the hope of a reform in their character that mostly never comes.
Coming to the stepmother. Its difficult for any person to accept a stepmother. Even though she might be how much ever nice. After all blood is thicker than water.

Coming to sanjh I really feel bad for her. She is so sweet. But i guess arjun does not want sweet lover but an obsessive one to spice up his life in the form of Maya.
Edited by maharathikarna - 7 years ago
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think what I wanted to say abt arjun saanjh and vandana has already been said by many people over here. so coming to maya, I would say the show is doing a very good job in terms of character growth and developing maya's character at a proper pace rather than rushing it for the sake of love story. this will really help in future to understand what maya does and why she does it. from my pov, in real world people like maya who have suffered so much and continue to do so have trouble connecting with people. their life story usually don't have a happy ending partly due to their actions which are consequences of how circumstances shaped their life and their own character and partly due to world refusing to accept them as them if they are not holding some kind of power. maya would have been in worse state if she didn't have some type of power over the world where no one can question her or judge her or walk all over her just coz who she is as a person.
Well this is a show and I can hope for if not a completely happy ending atleast some type of ending that shows maya get peace and freedom to breath freely and her past not haunting her. Although I think the cv's are going to turn her into a really bad person the moment they decide to start arjun saanjh track. I guess it is too much to expect from cvs to take the more realistic approach and let maya's character stay grey.

Omg I wrote so much. Sorry abt that☺️