Arjun is unable to see the people who genuinely love him. :/

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Either way Arjun is too childish or he is a fool. 😳 Two people who extremely love him, he is incapable of understanding them. One is Saanjh and the other one is his mother, step mother.
Saanjh does so much for him and in return he takes her for granted. Never understands her, her feelings, what she actually feels for him, how much she loves him. Same way his step mother does so much for him but he takes her for granted too. Who is feeding him ? Who is giving him a house to live in ? Who is caring for him ? Who is trying to make him a better person ? His step mother whom he hates like anything. Why doesn't he leave and live his life on his own ? Because he wants everything in free but also kick the person who gives him everything. He is unable to see that she actually loves him like her own son otherwise she would have abandoned him long time ago.

It's time he grows up a little bit and sees the good things and people around him. I hope Maya will teach him that. I hope when she will take him away from everyone he will finally understand the value of his mother and best friend.

One of the reason Maya can't move on is her own mother. She is still too attached to her abusive husband. In the precp she said to Maya that Maya can't mitao her father's nishani because she is the biggest nishani of him. She protects her daughter but she herself wants to keep him preciously with her be it her ring, his clothes, his memories. What I feel is that she couldn't stand for her daughter till he went away with someone else or maybe Maya herself kicked him out of her life. Poor Maya no wonder she is like this now. 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree. Arjun never values the love he gets and just use and throw. He is definitely going to learn the lesson the hard way. His behaviour with his mother is wrong . It would be suitable if he was a teen but not now.
Maya s mom is weak . . . It's becoz of her that maya became like this. But we cannot erase her emotions for ashwin . Maya should actually make friends . . . Try to connect people . She can't change her mother . There is no use arguing with her . Maya s mom should be hating ashwin but unfortunately she is. . . That's why she is suffering today.
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree! As I stated in another post, I cannot understand the character - totally self-adsorbed.
I currently have no sympathy for him. If Maya ends up torturing him, all the better.

You asked a very good question - if he hates his mother so much, why doesn't he move out? I guess according to the character - misbehavior shows his maturity.

RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I donno y, bt Ive started disliking saanjh in d last few eps..
( NO OFFENSE 2 d actor.. )
Its like shez too much in2 him & always afta him..

Bt even then, wot arjun is doin, is unacceptable.. hez takin her 4 granted. wen he wants2 party, or go out, or wen he needs help, nly then he asks her out. Wen she needs him, he isnt available 4 her..

& abt his step mom.. dis is jus UNFAIR.. his mom is actually so nice. Yes it'd b difficult4 any1 to accept a step mom.. dats natural. Bt d way shez tryna gain his attentn & make him luv her.. i pity her. shez too gud bt hez too stubborn..
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8
Unlike others I actually started liking saanjh and Arjun characters and their cute chemistry... feel sad for saanjh and Arjun's mom... they both love him so much but still he didn't realize it... if he can't realize their love I don't know how he is going to fall for maya.. though Jenny is good as maya but I'm not really looking forward for her or her family scenes... saanjh Arjun ayan and their families scenes are good to watch.. I think Arjun is not going to realize their love anytime soon... by the time he knows or saanjh proposes he might have fallen for maya... hope saanjh moves on though it's difficult for her and be his friend and support him when he really needs her help... atleast he should know soon how much his mom care and love him... there is a saying that we can't know the value of a person or thing unless we lost it... same thing will happen to Arjun... he will realize his mom and saanjh importance and their value in his life only after he gets distanced from them when maya marries or shows her obsessive nature...
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i know its difficult to accept step mums at times but seriously arjuns mum (step mum) is so nice she really does care for him
i feel in future that his mum will sacrifice her life for arjun but she will survive and arjun will realize how important her role is in his life

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree your points.
But I guess some people learn their lesson hard.
For now Arjun want money fame and luxury.
Rest he had got already.
But there will be time he will miss everything.
In aitraz movie askay tells to prinkya
When have everything and top of world you will alone.
That is Arjun fate.
But since he is the hero I think they all celebrate when the prodigal son return
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I felt really sorry for Vandana yesterday. Okay, Arjun does not want to accept her. But it's terrible of him to throw an attitude and belittle her all the time.
Arjun is that way I guess- he doesn't appreciate what he has until he loses it. I am guessing that eventually Saanjh, Ayan and Vandana will be ignored by him, and when he realizes their importance, it will be too late!
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Truth be told I am not liking Arjun as a person at all.
I mean, even the worst of dark-shaded heroes, there will be something to redeem them- their love for a family member, something.

But what does Arjun have apart from his superficial charm that these two women will fall for him?

I am not shipping Maya/Saanjh with him at the moment. I like both the women and don't want to wish Arjun on either of them🤣
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: YeHoKyaRahaHai

I felt really sorry for Vandana yesterday. Okay, Arjun does not want to accept her. But it's terrible of him to throw an attitude and belittle her all the time.

Arjun is that way I guess- he doesn't appreciate what he has until he loses it. I am guessing that eventually Saanjh, Ayan and Vandana will be ignored by him, and when he realizes their importance, it will be too late!

But they will accept him back eventually.
After all he the hero