Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Arjun is attracted and is big time falling for Maya . Sanjh is a little insecured and jealous as well. I think it will be Arya in the end mostly.
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well I think ke nothing I mean hes not that kind of oerson will choose bt it will hppn to him naturally
kinny_ranvir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Saanjh is not so immature that she is literally pakoing Arjun.
According to her, both of them love each other. and Arjun has not yet realized unlike her.
How much she is behind him every day for every thing even Arjun was behind. Infact Saanjh was behind him constantly to pesture him to say sorry to Maya. If he was stuck with antics of him and Maya doesnt mean Saanjh is pakoing him.

And Arjun is no less. For everything he runs to Saanjh and wants Saanjh. Can Saanjh say he is pakoing her. Arjun has found a solace in her friendship and she was a guide for his cranky or pranky life.

If a guy 24/7 talks and spends only with one friend,how can that friend he will be interested in some other life or girl unless he shows up. And Arjun till now didnt showed. He just told dont pakofy and again ran to her.

Anyways, its good time for the friends to find their Biriyanis. Glad Saanjh wants to leave Arjun on his own for a change, so arjun and Maya can get of well.

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
When saanjh solves 24/7 arjun issues that time he isn't pacaoking her . . . . It's a different thing that saanjh gives priority to arjun more then her life. Arjun also runs to everytime.Thats their friendship. Tomorrow arjun brings maya in his life saanjh will move on. And it's high time they show important stuff in saanjh career.They need to show some development in the show.
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

So out come of plan will be her distance may push Arjun towards maya.
I am sure by the time sanjh decides to confess her love Arjun he may have fallen for maya.

I second dat..
He has started feelin lonely already.. so if saanjh doesnt cum bak vry vry vry soon, he may actually b inclined 2wrds maya in dis phase..

Maya felt consoled by Arjun. Arjun unknowningly impressing maya.
Maya began to see Arjun as a person who will be with her in darkness. She trust him.
His words are giving her courage.

Second dat agn.. 😛
1st she was like " i dont fear anytn"..
bt now she has cum2 d level to hold his hand & tell him "I hav a fear of darkness.. Switch on lights".. cuz she knows he wont judge & she has unknowingly started2 trust him..
18 lacs salary 😆😆 can tell hw much he has impressed her.. 😆😆

He can't deny the fact that he too affected by her closeness.
He is enjoying maya in his arms.

true again.. d way hez behavin wen shez arnd screams dis fact dat hez too attracted2 her..
I stl wonder y he says no to her, wen she proposes him, in d upcumin mauritius track 😆😆 he seems smitten by her..
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Saanjh is getting a bit delusional. I mean theek hai you love him. And insaan pyaar mein kuch bhi logic lagata hai. But seriously, Saanjh was shown to be one sensible girl. After repeated declaration that Arjun has just friendzoned her and has nothing more RIGHT NOW, then why is she being all sulky and this jealous feel karane ka natak.

Be a biryani bro, kisi aur ki biryani. This boy doesn't want khichdi rightnow. Itni hotness ki devi Maya saamne hai. He is obviously infactuated by Maya and will fall for her.
On a serious note, this is the second time Arjun has blatanly said that "paka mat behen" of sorts. Give that guy some space. He'll come to you if he likes you. Full time sirr pe kyu chadhna. And her mom too.
Prem is a sensible man rn. He accepted the fact that Arjun has friendzoned Saanjh.
And the Saanjh I would love to see now is a one who would actually FOCUS ON HER FRIGGIN LIFE AND CAREER , than babysit Arjun and live in delusions that he actually loves her.
If he has fallen for her kabhi na kabhi he'll confess it. Or if not, yet you can't blame him because NEVER has he actually displayed anything other than friendship to her. He considers her as his bff- nothing more nothing less. Romantically usne ab tak kuch nahi dikhaya as of now.
Where as clearly, he is impressed, allured and is in awe of Maya- romantically or not , idk, but still, there is something about Maya that captivates him and drew him towards her.
Ab bimaari ho jayega toh he'll be home and eat khichdi or whatever. But ab toh biryani enjoy karne de usko, Saanjh. :P

👏
true!
I wanted her 2b shown as an independent girl, whoz mature, & focussed on her wrk. Bt alas, she isnt..
Its k if she luvs him ,bt d way she babysits him is jus too much2 bear..
jogi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Arjun will choose Maya for sure. But, can maya be somebody's girl friend or wife? I feel she is a sycophant. Though Jennifer is good actor but in this story she needs to be alone . No offense to anyone just my opinion.
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jogi

Arjun will choose Maya for sure. But, can maya be somebody's girl friend or wife? I feel she is a sycophant. Though Jennifer is good actor but in this story she needs to be alone . No offense to anyone just my opinion.

Maya is not a sycopath
She is a soicopath
Just because of that she need to be alone.
If you have a mental dieses your loved one will leave you alone that is what you mean.
That is sadistic
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am little biased towards maya because of her fair and childhood !
I love maya but in the hands it sanjh,arjun loves her alot but not in the aspect as lover!
And maya she is intrested in arjun!
Arjun got a new girl in his life maya and we all run beside new thing of our life yaha to saanjh will kept distanced from arjun !
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Maya is not a sycopath
She is a soicopath
Just because of that she need to be alone.
If you have a mental dieses your loved one will leave you alone that is what you mean.
That is sadistic

I respect everyones opinion!
But its truth we all need an angel at some step of our life and so is maya,She i guess needs arjun more than saanjh!
And she is to be left alone!
She ask arjun to go back 15 floor but she was inptrssed with him and was about to prize him but then all that drama occur
So it shows maya need arjun to be better
Her obsessive nature will offcource due to her childhood :)
Edited by MrMrsChiping. - 7 years ago